Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days what have I just seen. Poor kids genitals on display to the world

The latest post...Can a child not have any privacy :( it actually makes me so sad. She hasn't even made an effort to blur anything out..!?!?
I'm a primary school teacher and I just can't with these influencers making the choice to post every single detail about their child before the day it's even born. Urggh.
Considering she was a teacher you would think she’d consider what some of the freaks out there might do with this picture. It makes me feel sick. Edited to add that people should report it to IG. I have.

Reactions: 2
Oh my days what have I just seen. Poor kids genitals on display to the world

Considering she was a teacher you would think she’d consider what some of the freaks out there might do with this picture. It makes me feel sick. Edited to add that people should report it to IG. I have.
I don’t see that post so think it’s been removed now

Cute video of the boys meeting but you can hear her saying ‘kiss him’ - so forced 😭 poor child needs to form a bond at his own pace

Ooh the ‘look my body has bounced back’ pic! Wondered how long that would take 😂
1 week post section I could barely walk still, no wonder he stitches have split open going out for brunch 😬

Reactions: 5
Ooh the ‘look my body has bounced back’ pic! Wondered how long that would take 😂
1 week post section I could barely walk still, no wonder he stitches have split open going out for brunch 😬
It’s all for the ‘gram. Notice how Theo hasn’t really been around for months on her stories and now she’s out for food with him 🤔

Reactions: 1
Talking about how she’ll cope when Ads (ugh) is back at work. Given that you now live with your parents and ship your kid off to nursery and your sister I’d say you’ll be fine. As long as you’re bouncing back with your figure ay Carly.

Reactions: 4
Remember with Theo when he was tiny she was exercising ALL the time. Saying you can exercise with a baby. No excuses etc etc and now she realises when you have a toddler it’s so much harder.
I agree, she’s at her parents - they’ll babysit all the time and she’ll be back in the gym in no time!

Oh here we go.

‘Can anyone recommend a white noise machine?’ In other words, who can gift me one so I don’t need to pay? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s 100% asking herself these questions, 80% of them are worded the same and the other 20% are of ‘people’ asking where they can buy certain things from so she can link them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s 100% asking herself these questions, 80% of them are worded the same and the other 20% are of ‘people’ asking where they can buy certain things from so she can link them 🙄
I did think this because the questions don’t stay up that long so she’s 100% submitting them herself otherwise she’d have had to save them/screenshot & repost them 😂

Reactions: 1
Carly - ‘I think we are going to get this white noise machine’
Beg translator- ‘I think someone will gift me this if I keep begging enough’

well done on paying for your own lashes though Carly 😂

The way she has to explicitly say she paid for them herself, because she knows she begs for everything else 🤣

• Haha
Ah the smug posts about how good Theo is with the baby…just wait til tit starts going down and Theo turns back into being a little turd.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.