Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking for company to help with a tarten outfit for theo and allegra for a photo shoot. Omg go and buy a matching set

Reactions: 4
Asking for company to help with a tarten outfit for theo and allegra for a photo shoot. Omg go and buy a matching set
Yeah most baby clothing places have matching tartan/Christmas outfits..they aren’t hard to find!!

Reactions: 2
I was just in Sainsbury’s and even they have them, let alone primark and all the ones they have. She’s ridiculous

I really wish she would stop saying mum bun

Reactions: 3
She did it with personalised items recently because she’d been “let down”. There are a billion small businesses on Instagram that make initialled clothes, I can think of at least 5 right this second. Such a beg

What does she mean by #collab? Are they gifted?

Bore off with the never ending affiliate links.

Also her training is so expensive, they are more than London prices

What does she mean by #collab? Are they gifted?

Bore off with the never ending affiliate links.

Also her training is so expensive, they are more than London prices
50 quid a session?!? Where I live it’s 20ish for a session. What a joke

Reactions: 1
She’s so desperate, imagine knowing this much about a colleagues life? I could never post the pictures and stories and complaints she does knowing my co workers (or worse, students at get school!) could see it all?! It’s one thing to “open and honest about motherhood” but it’s quite another sharing as much as she does
The daily updates about her kids sleep are really pushing the limits now too

Yeah it’s £25-30 where I am, and that’s east London. Is she even qualified?
Being an over the top cross fit bragger is all the qualification she needs in her world

She’s so desperate, imagine knowing this much about a colleagues life? I could never post the pictures and stories and complaints she does knowing my co workers (or worse, students at get school!) could see it all?! It’s one thing to “open and honest about motherhood” but it’s quite another sharing as much as she does
The daily updates about her kids sleep are really pushing the limits now too

Being an over the top cross fit bragger is all the qualification she needs in her world
Does she genuinely think anyone cares about how/where/how long Theo has slept for? I know more about his sleep than I know about my own children’s sleep!!

She is an absolute bore.

I’m actually shocked that as a teacher she is allowed to have a public account on insta ..... that’s if work know of course 🙄

I’m actually shocked that as a teacher she is allowed to have a public account on insta ..... that’s if work know of course 🙄
I don't think she's going back, she's registered herself as a limited company.

Yeah it’s £25-30 where I am, and that’s east London. Is she even qualified?
I don’t know but I saw her workout the other day and I’ve always been told kettlebell swings shouldn’t go past shoulder height, she was flinging the kettlebell high and it just wasn’t how I’ve been taught at the gym. Anyone else know?

I honestly think she believes she’s the first person on Instagram to have ever had a baby. She is so self-obsessed and self absorbed in her stories of Theo’s sleep or no sleep, bottle-gate, what he’s eating. Nobody cares. Everyone has their own children and seriously, if she thinks it’s hard now wait until she’s got a toddler and she can’t just stare at herself in her phone all day smacking her lips.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her ages ago, for a few reasons.
1. she’s had her first kid and was presenting herself as an expert on everything. It seemed to really lack self awareness. I relate more to people who are a bit more humble and admit that they’re just doing their best and have no idea how the kids will turn out till it’s too late.
2. “collabs”. I hate anyone who thinks “you give me your product for free and I show it on my story” is a collaboration. A collaboration is if an illustrator designed fabric for a clothing brand to use, for example. Or if she and another account did an IGTV video together. That would be a collaboration. Begging for free stuff and then bragging about it isn’t a collaboration.
3. The day I unfollowed her she was advertising something that she admitted she hadn’t actually used yet, but she was certain it was the most amazing thing that every mother really needed and couldn’t get by without.

I’m sure she also thinks she’s the most beautiful human being to walk this Earth.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.