Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. And when she says things like she’s educating people on how to feed their kids when she’s been doing for all of seventeen seconds. She’s like it with everything!
This! What is it with all these instamums with babies thinking they know it all already? When my eldest was little I had no idea what I was doing 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s like the post about needing recommendations for a swimming outfit - what she means is gift her a swimming outfit!

Does she not realise this is how babies are - they scream, cry, fuss - are difficult! She’s just been lucky so far.... think of us Mums who have had difficult babies from day one. She needs a reality check.
I thought the same thing when I seen that 😂

She's been a lot less active in stories recently
Yes she has. I used to really enjoy watching her stories, as are babies are the same age, but lately she has changed alot, with gifted, swipe up affiliate links, it's all about money for her now I think?!

Yes she has. I used to really enjoy watching her stories, as are babies are the same age, but lately she has changed alot, with gifted, swipe up affiliate links, it's all about money for her now I think?!
Didn't mean to put yes she has, i mean i know she aint been doing many stories, she used to do loads maybe she taking that girls advice who messaged her and spending time with Theo 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I liked her but have got fed up with her begging for freebies on her stories :sleep:
It’s all the time isn’t it “I’m after recommendations of pram liners” and then a free one appears. Everything she says she needs was gifted. All of it. She’s unbelievable. I can’t take much more shock and annoyance that her kid wakes up in the night. To my knowledge 5 month olds shouldn’t sleep through anyway?!

“today will be fuelled by coffee” yes Like the rest of us every day you attention seeking moron.

Yeah she’s blatantly read this thread.
I also thought about how many times she’s eagerly mentioned mental health and anxiety this week. I’m sure she’s gearing up for a reveal or sad tale. She said her anxiety is from being late 🤣🤣🤣 get over yourself

Didn't mean to put yes she has, i mean i know she aint been doing many stories, she used to do loads maybe she taking that girls advice who messaged her and spending time with Theo 😂
the aff links are too much. So she goes shopping for her kid. Doesn’t buy anything. Shares what she likes and thinks we should get (it’s all brown and cream and boring) so that she can make 39p for each of us like she’s providing a service then waits for the freebies. She had. £100 jumper arrive from Alex and Alexa last week but is still begging for aff links?!

Reactions: 4
It’s all the time isn’t it “I’m after recommendations of pram liners” and then a free one appears. Everything she says she needs was gifted. All of it. She’s unbelievable. I can’t take much more shock and annoyance that her kid wakes up in the night. To my knowledge 5 month olds shouldn’t sleep through anyway?!

“today will be fuelled by coffee” yes Like the rest of us every day you attention seeking moron.

I also thought about how many times she’s eagerly mentioned mental health and anxiety this week. I’m sure she’s gearing up for a reveal or sad tale. She said her anxiety is from being late 🤣🤣🤣 get over yourself

the aff links are too much. So she goes shopping for her kid. Doesn’t buy anything. Shares what she likes and thinks we should get (it’s all brown and cream and boring) so that she can make 39p for each of us like she’s providing a service then waits for the freebies. She had. £100 jumper arrive from Alex and Alexa last week but is still begging for aff links?!
Yes to the anxiety thing, talk about bandwagon jumping. You don't have anxiety because you don't like being late. Her posts are often rehashed captions from the other instamums too, they're all the same.

Link after link #aff

Yes to the anxiety thing, talk about bandwagon jumping. You don't have anxiety because you don't like being late. Her posts are often rehashed captions from the other instamums too, they're all the same.

Link after link #aff
And it wasn't that long ago she was moaning in her stories that it's not fair that people who buy followers get free stuff, yet she's always on the beg.

Reactions: 3

I seen that the kenzo jumper

I seen that the kenzo jumper, all her posts are along the same lines of what other mums have wrote, i tap through her stories so fast as there is so many aff links, she has really changed. She always goes on about theos sleep, and if he wakes she moans about it, my 5 month old has never slept through, she pretends to be all nice i think she's another fake money grabbing insta mum.

I work hard to provide for my family, i would never basically beg brands or instagram followers for gifts but that's what alot of people share every private moment with there child for followers and money, i don't think he will appreciate her sharing the bath post when he had a poo in the bath when he's older some things you shouldn't share!

I seen that the kenzo jumper

I seen that the kenzo jumper, all her posts are along the same lines of what other mums have wrote, i tap through her stories so fast as there is so many aff links, she has really changed. She always goes on about theos sleep, and if he wakes she moans about it, my 5 month old has never slept through, she pretends to be all nice i think she's another fake money grabbing insta mum.

I work hard to provide for my family, i would never basically beg brands or instagram followers for gifts but that's what alot of people share every private moment with there child for followers and money, i don't think he will appreciate her sharing the bath post when he had a poo in the bath when he's older some things you shouldn't share!
It's a shame as she's just changed so much, I used to love following her before it went to her head.

Honestly sick to death of hearing about Theo’s sleep. I’ve got a baby who has never slept THAT well and for the last week has been waking up every single hour (without fail) I also have a 2 year old to look after. Do I spend all day going on about it on instastories? No I get on with it like the rest of us Mums! Listen love - he’s a little baby that woke up a COUPLE of times - get a grip and seriously stop moaning constantly. It’s a shame she can’t affiliate link his sleep, she would if she could. Beggy woman.

Also - does she not get sweaty at CrossFit? She hardly ever washes her hair - it’s disgusting!!

Reactions: 4
Honestly sick to death of hearing about Theo’s sleep. I’ve got a baby who has never slept THAT well and for the last week has been waking up every single hour (without fail) I also have a 2 year old to look after. Do I spend all day going on about it on instastories? No I get on with it like the rest of us Mums! Listen love - he’s a little baby that woke up a COUPLE of times - get a grip and seriously stop moaning constantly. It’s a shame she can’t affiliate link his sleep, she would if she could. Beggy woman.

Also - does she not get sweaty at CrossFit? She hardly ever washes her hair - it’s disgusting!!
😂😂😂😂 could not of put it better myself, made me laugh when you said affiliate link theos sleep. When she said she gets anxiaty about being late, what she jumping on the mentle health bandwagon now.

Affiliate link her baby to sleep 😂😅 hilarious!
I can’t take the sleep updates. Everything is always “I’ve had lots of questions about...” NO YOU HAVE NOT. You just want to ramble on.
Loved the most recent update of her post partum body. Something else no one cares about. I actually think she looks better now than before she was pregnant, was way too muscly before.
All the posts stating “mama you got this” over and over and over again 😴😴

She honestly has no shame 🤷‍♀️ every morning she is moaning about theos sleep, And she doesn't like him in character clothing we no you like just cream and boring browns! So many #gifted 🙄

She honestly has no shame 🤷‍♀️ every morning she is moaning about theos sleep, And she doesn't like him in character clothing we no you like just cream and boring browns! So many #gifted 🙄
Doesn’t like him in character clothing until it’s gifted and then he’ll be plastered in hey duggee. So long as mummy can make some money!
Remmber that hypobirthing thinkg she set up with another “mama” not heard a peep about it so I wouldn’t be surprised if it flopped.
selected her face Christmas Eve box company and now they’ll send her w free one. She’s so gross and beggy and annoying.
“Mama is going to need some coffee” get a bleeping grip! Also the lip smacking has gotten way worse. Still got time for w full face of make up daily though. She was far more relatable before all this went to her head. I was also thinking, she’s a secondary school teacher and she’s online showing her body and scars etc. Seems a bit inappropriate

Reactions: 5
God this woman is just awful. Doesn’t stop droning on about the same thing. Yes being a mum is hard but we all do it every day without needing the praise she obviously does. And so many women have c sections- you’re not a hero love!
I don’t know why companies keep sending her things becausewho on earth is she influencing?😳

Don’t know why I still follow her. Her face annoys me! She’s desperately trying to be like Hannahlouiseevans, it’s cringey. Theo is so cute but all she does is moan or beg for products. She’s begging for bib dummies tonight!

I agree! It’s so annoying. She’s said three separate times today about how bad her night with Theo was. It’s like she’s forgotten she’s already complained?’l!

also going vegan last week then scraped the cheese off her mushroom, such a waste when you aren’t actually vegan you moron. She should say she’s going plant based or meat free, it’s not vegan if you’re dipping your toe in and out. Also not heard a peep about it since so I’m presuming it didn’t last past that failed lunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.