Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she goes on about that bleeping air wrap again I’m going to scream! She is desperate to get a partnership with dyson! And keeps doing swipe up affiliates for it too. Any penny she can make. Her hair looks tit.

Reactions: 5
If she goes on about that bleeping air wrap again I’m going to scream! She is desperate to get a partnership with dyson! And keeps doing swipe up affiliates for it too. Any penny she can make. Her hair looks tit.
It’s the affiliate for sure! Where it’s expensive, she must get a good commission on it. SO BORING.

Reactions: 1
There was an account doing a big giveaway recently - also with the same MLM - and got to over 100k followers with it maybe she’s trying to do the same

There was an account doing a big giveaway recently - also with the same MLM - and got to over 100k followers with it maybe she’s trying to do the same
Was that perriesan? If so I watched that live 🤭 Carly just doesn’t have the like ability or relate ability to achieve that amount. I’ve seen a lot of ppl who sell lumi also flogging the dyson hair products- are the companies linked someway?

Reactions: 2
Was that perriesan? If so I watched that live 🤭 Carly just doesn’t have the like ability or relate ability to achieve that amount. I’ve seen a lot of ppl who sell lumi also flogging the dyson hair products- are the companies linked someway?
Yes! Haha I did too! I don’t think she’s too bad in terms of shoving MLM in your face and seems like quite a genuine person (Perrie that is not Carly) I don’t think they are linked no but it’s that whole jumping on the hype thing I think from what I’ve seen anyway

Yes! Haha I did too! I don’t think she’s too bad in terms of shoving MLM in your face and seems like quite a genuine person (Perrie that is not Carly) I don’t think they are linked no but it’s that whole jumping on the hype thing I think from what I’ve seen anyway
Ah ok I wondered from seeing so many flogging lumis and dyson air wraps! I like Perrie her competition live was hilarious and I just don’t think Carly has the personality like Perrie does, Carly wouldn’t get that kind of count for a live

Ah ok I wondered from seeing so many flogging lumis and dyson air wraps! I like Perrie her competition live was hilarious and I just don’t think Carly has the personality like Perrie does, Carly wouldn’t get that kind of count for a live
Funny she tagged Perrie in an outfit story the other day so I’d say that’s definitely where she’s got the idea from

I feel so sorry for poor Theo having pictures of him having a “tantrum” posted on an Instagram story. I’d never dream of showing that side of my child on social media even with no following let alone on a public page

Reactions: 4
Another Perriesian tag...
Although I see she’s put it tiny in the corner as if it’s her creation even tho I’m sure it’s an exact copy of one of perries looks. Surprised that Carlys actually paid for something rather than begging for it! Is Carly trying to be a fashion account too now as well as trainer, mum, boss babe 🤣

Reactions: 5
The fact she thinks she’s in anyway stylish or fashionable boggles the mind... she literally dresses herself like she dresses Theo.. in clothes that she can’t pull off and that don’t suit her. The new perm on her head is questionable too. Just such a try hard family. Literally cringe everytime I see how she dresses her child and herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry her stories make me so depressed every day! She’s always moaning but in such a fortunate position does she not realise this?

What a coincidence that the person that won her bootcamp giveaway is also an “executive brand representative” (lol) for the same MLM that Carly flogs.

Reactions: 3
Does she not think we can see through her. Sharing money mum hoping she’ll share her back seeing as she always gives shoutouts and recently hit 70k 🙄

Theo has been a “delight” then goes on to say “which is rare” HE’S A TODDLER!!!
Surely waking up to a healthy child every day is a delight?
She really shouldn’t be a parent... poor little boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.