Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help us. No doubt get a weekly update of what size her baby is again šŸ™„ wonder how many freebies sheā€™ll get off the back of this

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So sheā€™s only just announced her pregnancy, but Theo is wearing a ā€œgiftedā€ brother jumper?! Hmmmm!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Such bad feeling from her announcement.. it just doesnā€™t sit right that sheā€™s pregnant with another....when she literally canā€™t cope with Theo? Makes absolutely no sense. Itā€™s really selfish on him. I feel sheā€™s purely pregnant to keep up with other Mums on insta and be a brand. I have a toddler Theoā€™s age and literally will wait a good few years before having another as it wouldnā€™t be fair right now. All personal choice though.

Reactions: 9
Such bad feeling from her announcement.. it just doesnā€™t sit right that sheā€™s pregnant with another....when she literally canā€™t cope with Theo? Makes absolutely no sense. Itā€™s really selfish on him. I feel sheā€™s purely pregnant to keep up with other Mums on insta and be a brand. I have a toddler Theoā€™s age and literally will wait a good few years before having another as it wouldnā€™t be fair right now. All personal choice though.
100% agreed

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve just seen her stories from last night and the whole thing about people commenting on her size/bump I donā€™t quite understand? Maybe Iā€™ve just woken up on the wrong side of bed but she just grates on me

Reactions: 2
And a passive aggressive message in her stories about how people watch the stories but donā€™t like her posts šŸ™„šŸ™„

And a passive aggressive message in her stories about how people watch the stories but donā€™t like her posts šŸ™„šŸ™„
Just came on to say the same? Canā€™t just be grateful that people watch her stories, or that those people that have commented/liked her post have. Is it such a shock that not everyone will like everything you do?
I actually think this is more aggressive than passive!

I just find how much she dislikes Theo so sad, moans about him needing attention, tantrums etc. I just find her so unlikeable

I just find how much she dislikes Theo so sad, moans about him needing attention, tantrums etc. I just find her so unlikeable
This makes me sad too - as someone that is dying to have a baby but struggling it makes me so sad to see how much she moans at/about Theo

• Heart
All she keeps going on about is how she has ā€˜noā€™ bump. Passive aggressive shaming of others again because donā€™t forget sheā€™s the fittest mummy around! Probably got no bump because she is sucking in on every picture, worrying!

Reactions: 4
This makes me sad too - as someone that is dying to have a baby but struggling it makes me so sad to see how much she moans at/about Theo
Sending hugs to you my lovely itā€™s a hard situation- hoping all works out for you.

I know kids can be hard work sometimes (I know mine is!) but her moaning is next level, maybe she thinks she is showing how motherhood isnā€™t perfect but thatā€™s not how it comes accross at all.

• Heart
All she keeps going on about is how she has ā€˜noā€™ bump. Passive aggressive shaming of others again because donā€™t forget sheā€™s the fittest mummy around! Probably got no bump because she is sucking in on every picture, worrying!
Yes exactly! Sheā€™s so ā€˜me me meā€™ I dread to think what her husband puts up with.

On the beg for a gifted bike - these moms of Instagram will not put their hands in their own pocket to buy their kids anything šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s probably one of the most self obsessed unattractive/unlikeable women Iā€™ve ever come across on Instagram... Yet she really rates herself?

Her constant moaning about Theo makes me really uncomfortable... does she realise how blessed she is to have a healthy child?!? I feel sorry for that poor baby sheā€™s currently pregnant with...

The word ā€œstingyā€ also always comes to mind when I hear her rattling on her stories...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I do feel for her if sheā€™s still struggling with her birth with Theo but calling out a consultant to 40k plus followers when sheā€™s named the maternity unit sheā€™s using isnā€™t really on...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.