Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unfollow today......the cheek of adding swipe ups for things she’s thinking of buying. It’s beyond taking the piss. So she wants us to swipe up so we can pay for her wish list. And I’m annoyed at myself cos I really liked the bear storage basket and I could tell it was something from H&M yet I still swiped. I’ll be buying it off my husband phone now. And don’t get me started on the dodgy MLM scheme.

Reactions: 6
Why does she feel the need to post when she’s awake with Theo. I’ve been awake with my son of a similar age tonight, hence why I’m on Tattle now haha... but my first thought wouldn’t be to post a sad black insta story for the world to feel sorry for me. Honestly she acts like she’s the only one who’s kid doesn’t sleep.

Also, she looked rough today when she was out for a walk, even with a filter. Thought the lumi was a miracle worker?!

She’s such a grump. What did she honestly expect from having a baby and being a mother? You never see Sophiejaneyoung moaning in quite the same way? Who I find a lot more relatable based on the fact I’m still breastfeeding my 18 month old and my son still wakes up through the night which is entirely normal. Get a grip Carly. Your poor child will have a complex if you’re constantly disappointed and irritated by him for simply being a baby. She’s also a complete sponger and hardly a candidate for good skin? Who would want skin like hers Lumi or not?! She’s actually more likely to make you not want one. Yikes...I’ll carry on with my micellar water thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
“Stop feeling guilty for finding things hard”

omg thanks Carly, yours was the permission I needed. why is she so unbearably sanctimonious? the only real thing about her is her evident dislike of Theo

Reactions: 7
‘I’ve had loads of messages about this’ ‘I’ve had loads of people messaging me telling me to do this’ clearly just messaging herself from her other accounts

Reactions: 3
Just seen on Sophiejaneyoung’s stories that Carly’s shameless MLM plugging has finally paid off! She’s going on an all expenses paid trip to...erm...Utah...

Made me wonder if Carly likes that “manifesting” rubbish as much as Sophie Jane 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Cannot
Just seen on Sophiejaneyoung’s stories that Carly’s shameless MLM plugging has finally paid off! She’s going on an all expenses paid trip to...erm...Utah...

Made me wonder if Carly likes that “manifesting” rubbish as much as Sophie Jane 🙄🙄
cannot stand Sophie Jane either 🙄🙄

Theos had ellergic reaction to tomato sauce but she showed him dipping his finger and eating it a few weeks ago, so surly he would of had a reaction then also?!

Try having a son with milk soya and other allergies from birth, you don't click your finger and get a allergy test took us months on the NHS and many appointments with dietitian and pediatrics

I can't stand this woman

Theos had ellergic reaction to tomato sauce but she showed him dipping his finger and eating it a few weeks ago, so surly he would of had a reaction then also?!

Try having a son with milk soya and other allergies from birth, you don't click your finger and get a allergy test took us months on the NHS and many appointments with dietitian and pediatrics

I can't stand this woman
He had an allergic reaction and it was terrifying, a mother’s worst nightmare to see their child like that and not know what was happening but more importantly have you seen I’m having a sale on my lumi business/pyramid scheme?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He had an allergic reaction and it was terrifying, a mother’s worst nightmare to see their child like that and not know what was happening but more importantly have you seen I’m having a sale on my lumi business/pyramid scheme?
I came in here to say this!

I can't stand this woman
Not that I’m defending her because she does my tits in, but! You can eat a food 10 times and react on the 11th time, my daughter has a dairy allergy. Fine with soya for months, then bam she started reacting to soya! 😫

Reactions: 1
Look everyone, I wanted to do this really nice thing for my parents.. (gifted*)

Reactions: 4
I noticed she put it on really tiny in the corner so people will think she’s organised it rather than getting it organised by and for free off insta! Noticed she’s changed her username! Prego?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.