Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"We only used to be able to eat out once a week" As though that makes her so hard done by, there are some families who can't even afford it once a month.

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she go and get Theo’s feet measured instead of asking Instagram. Badly fitting shoes are so stupid - she keeps going on about how little he is but is going to put him in the most massive, clumpy trainers. She’s deluded and from what she shows, not a good mum AT ALL.

Reactions: 2
There is oversized and then there’s just way to big that personalised Zara jumper on theo looks awful The neck is massive and hanging down by his shoulder!

I cant cope with her story about how much she's bought for Theo "I had to buy his clothes from Primark or second hand and theres nothing with that but.." Way to make the Mums who follow you and do shop at Primark or second hand feel bad!

Reactions: 1
I cant cope with her story about how much she's bought for Theo "I had to buy his clothes from Primark or second hand and theres nothing with that but.." Way to make the Mums who follow you and do shop at Primark or second hand feel bad!
Theo has so many clothes. He’s not even gone up in size from what he was wearing before. She’d be better off still buying second hand to reduce her footprint and utter waste! Also, if she is earning that much now, then donate his old clothes rather than reselling them 🙄

Theo has so many clothes. He’s not even gone up in size from what he was wearing before. She’d be better off still buying second hand to reduce her footprint and utter waste! Also, if she is earning that much now, then donate his old clothes rather than reselling them 🙄
Exactly! But she has to get money out of her followers somehow! And shes far too greedy to donate clothes

Reactions: 3
If shes not showing off the Lumi, then she's posting about Zara and tagging them constantly, is she after some kind of collaboration with them?

If shes not showing off the Lumi, then she's posting about Zara and tagging them constantly, is she after some kind of collaboration with them?
As far as I know Zara don't tend to do collaborations. So she's just literally spending that much. Yet trying to be relatable

As far as I know Zara don't tend to do collaborations. So she's just literally spending that much. Yet trying to be relatable
Won't stop her trying though 😂 I dont get how that is relatable at all though, I bet most of her followers couldn't afford to spend the amount in Zara that she does! I know I couldn't

More clothes..... I mean I can’t blame her when they are all “Theo’s vibe” 🙄
Has anyone been looking at her sisters page?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More clothes..... I mean I can’t blame her when they are all “Theo’s vibe” 🙄
Has anyone been looking at her sisters page?
I stopped following them both at the same time, it’s all ads on her page. She also quit her job to be a full time insta mummy.

I stopped following them both at the same time, it’s all ads on her page. She also quit her job to be a full time insta mummy.
I don’t follow her sister but she pops up a few times on her stories so I had a nosey. Seems very grabby from what I’ve seen.

Had major anxiety watching her stories, letting Theo eat full strawberries, I might be over reacting but is so easy to choke on strawberries 🍓

Her moaning about Theo teething has paid off I see, a nice little gifted teething Anklet there.
Oh look, the anklet has worked 🙄 ooooorrrrrr, his teeth have just moved and stopped hurting him 😅
Honestly when my daughter was teething she’d go through two or three days where you could tell she was in pain and then be fine. Just like Theo, without a gifted anklet 🤦🏼‍♀️
By the way, didn’t she already have an amber bracelet which she swore by?
And more outfits this week too.....I’m going to start keeping count!

Oh look, the anklet has worked 🙄 ooooorrrrrr, his teeth have just moved and stopped hurting him 😅
Honestly when my daughter was teething she’d go through two or three days where you could tell she was in pain and then be fine. Just like Theo, without a gifted anklet 🤦🏼‍♀️
By the way, didn’t she already have an amber bracelet which she swore by?
And more outfits this week too.....I’m going to start keeping count!
All the same brown clothes as well 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.