Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck did she put all those stories on with her nipples on show and that ridiculous bow on her head!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
16.. yes 16 stories today where she waffled on about the Lumi.. if it was really that good, why would she need a filter everytime she uses it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So it seems now her newest thing is to go on about what its like to work from home with a baby, as though she's the ONLY parent doing that right now 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
"Coming at you again without a filter" Well considering you're advertising a product for your skin, surely it would make sense to not use a filter so people can actually see it all properly.

Reactions: 4
"Coming at you again without a filter" Well considering you're advertising a product for your skin, surely it would make sense to not use a filter so people can actually see it all properly.
It's actually shocking how much she filters her skin when flogging a skin product

Reactions: 2
So the video last night with all the makeup on her arm. When she goes to ‘rinse’ it you can clearly see the red mark where she’s scrubbed the eyeliner off because it wasn’t coming off!! She’s so fake - I genuinely don’t know how she can sleep at night flogging a face cleaner of almost £200 to vulnerable Mums.

So the video last night with all the makeup on her arm. When she goes to ‘rinse’ it you can clearly see the red mark where she’s scrubbed the eyeliner off because it wasn’t coming off!! She’s so fake - I genuinely don’t know how she can sleep at night flogging a face cleaner of almost £200 to vulnerable Mums.
All she does is flog stuff. Lumi shite, Zoom PT sessions (and as a PP said, that can't be an effective way to deliver the sort of personalised teaching and guidance that people would normally expect from a PT), her overpriced ebook on diastasis recti (I have diastasis, and it is extremely easy to find tutorials involving effective exercises online for free 🤔). Oh, and don't forget the giveaways!

Two bad nights in a row! You'd think he was a baby or something.
I know yeah, how dare a one year old have 2 bad nights! Parents like her wind me up, expecting their babies to NEVER wake up in the night, I bet there's so many Mums following her who have babies who are much harder work than Theo and it probably makes them feel so bad seeing her waffle on about him having two bad nights. She'd have a meltdown if she had to deal with my 10 month old who has NEVER slept through.

I know yeah, how dare a one year old have 2 bad nights! Parents like her wind me up, expecting their babies to NEVER wake up in the night, I bet there's so many Mums following her who have babies who are much harder work than Theo and it probably makes them feel so bad seeing her waffle on about him having two bad nights. She'd have a meltdown if she had to deal with my 10 month old who has NEVER slept through.
My son is about the same age as Theo. He sometimes wakes in the night, sometimes doesn't. I find night wakings really stressful, and am working on being less of a prat about it 😂 However, I realise my son is generally a much better sleeper than a lot of babies I know, and I'd never wang on about it on SM as if I haven't slept for months... It's important to have some perspective, I think.

My son is about the same age as Theo. He sometimes wakes in the night, sometimes doesn't. I find night wakings really stressful, and am working on being less of a prat about it 😂 However, I realise my son is generally a much better sleeper than a lot of babies I know, and I'd never wang on about it on SM as if I haven't slept for months... It's important to have some perspective, I think.
There's nothing wrong with finding them stressful, but I just think it's the way she goes on about them constantly, to the point she got gifted help from a sleep therapist and went on and on about how amazing it was, to now moaning about his sleep again

Reactions: 1
I also find it really strange that she says she’s got whatever clothing for Theo in 12-18m because it’ll be oversized - he’s already 13/14m so it’ll just fit normally surely. It’s like she’s obsessed with size (which I mean she clearly is anyway) but even with him wanting him to be smaller than he is. Also - it’s a vibe. Hun - it’s not a vibe it’s a bleeping kids Zara T-shirt.

Screenshot_20200715_111649_com.instagram.android.jpg

Christ.

Screenshot_20200715_111658_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20200715_111727_com.instagram.android.jpg

You sure about that? Her whole face looks as if it's coated in a fine layer of smeared lipstick. She's also clearly wearing some lipstick on her actual lips, despite apparently having just cleansed her whole face... :unsure: I don't even know any more!

• Haha
She’s so annoying. Also she said she only used micellar water to cleanse her face and nothing else in the past. I’m sure the lumi does make a difference if she hasn’t washed her face properly in like 20 years 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.