Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get some cash off her man Tate so she can make up the donations that are unaccounted for.

ETA:

A reply to an ancient post on the abandoned FB group.

What help do they think she needs? She already has all the money she could ever need to run an allotment.

Reactions: 14
Tateyboy has tweeted loads since the one involving her. He's already moved on Carlz. In fact he had probably moved on about 30 seconds later.

How thoroughly embarassing to see her so desperate for his attention though. Hope she has another go this afternoon.

Reactions: 12
Surprised he hasn't been put alongside Whiskers as a partner on the website

Reactions: 12
"Making" As in present tense?

She is posting a lot more. Given she has run off with £160k it is really a choice to start up on the hellsite.

ETA: We see you Carly.

Reactions: 13
She has an almighty cheek to abandon the project with £160k unaccounted for. Then pretend it is a going concern when she smells more fraud money.

ETA: I predict she'll try a blue tick next.

Reactions: 7
"Making" As in present tense?
The Depher school of social media documentation of your efforts
---
oh god, she's shared a video of an elderly person talking direct to camera thanking her. (that is what the green box is concealing)

---
if she claims to have driven 53 miles with a bag of Dolmio and dumpling mix and saved someone from suicide, I'm yeeting myself into the sun

ALSO HANG ON, WHO THE FUCK IS GIVING THEIR DOG WEETABIX???

Reactions: 15
God she really is recycling all her greatest hits.

Tagging in the BBC, ITV and Sky on the ‘Awards so far’ post. Has the Daily Mail exposé slipped her mind?

Reactions: 10