Carla Lawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Tanya’s story - still up now, she asks a friend, what’s Carla asking for? And the friend replies “misery” Carla is texting at the time so I’m guessing it’s a guy, who is probably dodgy/trouble

anybody have any info on her love life?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How is she getting away with blagging free meals constantly and not tagging them as #ad ? She gives Katie fuckin Hayes a run for her money.

She story shared a message from someone basically calling her a lazy witch and go home and cook for her kids. And she outright said ‘this is my job, I’m expected to post the free things I get’ or words to that effect.

Reactions: 4
How is she getting away with blagging free meals constantly and not tagging them as #ad ? She gives Katie fuckin Hayes a run for her money.

She story shared a message from someone basically calling her a lazy witch and go home and cook for her kids. And she outright said ‘this is my job, I’m expected to post the free things I get’ or words to that effect.
I’ve thought that too. Surprised no one has reported her to ASA. I’ve never seen her mark a single post as an ad or gifted.

Reactions: 3
Carla sort your Tash 🥸 and the coke hanging of your nostril 😛 that’s with a filter 🤣
IMG_9334.jpeg

• Haha
Can’t believe this thread isn’t busier 😂 see she’s got an agent now wonder if she’ll start declaring all the affiliate links and free clothes

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s still getting away with it. So bad.
I come on here every so often for a gawk and it shocks me to my core this isn’t more active!
I’ve always a comment to add but scared I’d be chatting to myself lol

she's the biggest catfish going, face tuned to death. How does she afford going out all the time and all those clothes, would love to know her secret!!

Reactions: 2
I thought it was a lot of filters too ??
I actually seen her at Reminisce, I spoke to her too (she was actually really nice) I gave her something but not outing myself to say what 🤣 And I wouldn’t say she uses facetune. She’s tiny! But defo filters her face, which she admits too

Reactions: 1
I actually seen her at Reminisce, I spoke to her too (she was actually really nice) I gave her something but not outing myself to say what 🤣 And I wouldn’t say she uses facetune. She’s tiny! But defo filters her face, which she admits too
I agree i think she’s hilarious shes not arsed i think shes just trying to make a living for her and her kids

You could say that for most "influencers" find it mad how she gets a pass yanno
Na shes stright to the point shes not arsed. She also is a make up artist so the stuff she influencing she kniws what shes talking about not these blaggers who only do it for the money and fame