Carla Lawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Na shes stright to the point shes not arsed. She also is a make up artist so the stuff she influencing she kniws what shes talking about not these blaggers who only do it for the money and fame
shes just signed to an agency, never tags her aff links and is always hanging out of some z list celebs arse but go off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My sister seen her in the 051 last night with some lad.. Him - Designer clothes, Rolex.. the usual. Wearing a different dress to the 1 she wore for the wedding.. she defo got rattled last night!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually seen her at Reminisce, I spoke to her too (she was actually really nice) I gave her something but not outing myself to say what 🤣 And I wouldn’t say she uses facetune. She’s tiny! But defo filters her face, which she admits too
I’ve seen her in person too and I’d have to hard disagree. I’m not saying she’s ugly but she looks NOTHING like her insta pics but she actually admits that on her stories about how she’s filtered to death.
I just personally wouldn’t have the balls to do that because she shares her DMs of fellas wanting to date her and send her gifts. I dunno how she’s not shamed someone would see her out in the wild and ask for a refund!

Just come here to say the same thing! Surly doing make up is not paying for a house where ever that is

Just come here to say the same thing! Surly doing make up is not paying for a house where ever that is
I was thinking shes in formby houses look familiar. How she can aford a double garaged house that size as a single mum 3 kids doimg make up blows my mind. She hardly works always ok the lash. Wonder if shes been sending nudes to arabs 🤣

• Haha
Didn't she use to live in a big house before splitting with the kids dad. Could she of got money from that? If she didn't, I'm packing up everything and moving to Liverpool to do makeup 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for her girls. She’s always making fun of them and making out how hard work they are, but treats harlow like the king who can do no wrong. Hope they don’t internalize it when they’re older.

Shes defo living opposite harvey elliots 👀 1mill plus houses

Went from Marian square to there 🤣

I used to think she was alright, dizzy codes helping me out and that but she’s a wrongun for sure

HOW is she affording the new place ? It looks absolutely unbelievable.
In fairness she must be raking in aba 800 a day on the makeup but surely that could only afford her a life of luxury if she’d stayed living in her council house.

Reactions: 3