Carla Lawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she dead pally with the gangsters moll from Dublin ? Like how does she move in these circles I’ll never know.

Reactions: 2
I thought she’d admitted to a BBL? Her figure looks amazing would love to know how she’s so slim when she eats out all the time 😩

Reactions: 1
Wonder why she didn’t go Gemma Collins 40th seeing as though she calls her her bezzie mate

Reactions: 6
It’s something else to face app your kids 🤮
What’s the DEAL with her recently and her OTT face app pictures ? Herself, the kids, Jesus nearly the people in the background at this stage!!!
like I’ve seen her in person, she is an absolute catfish.

Reactions: 2
What’s the DEAL with her recently and her OTT face app pictures ? Herself, the kids, Jesus nearly the people in the background at this stage!!!
like I’ve seen her in person, she is an absolute catfish.
There was one on her story other day an I had to look twice it was an entirely different person 🤣 I couldn’t handle the shame of people knowing what I really look like 🤣🤣

She is looking mega skinny though.

There was one on her story other day an I had to look twice it was an entirely different person 🤣 I couldn’t handle the shame of people knowing what I really look like 🤣🤣

She is looking mega skinny though.
SO SKINNY ! I don’t doubt the figure at all!
but the face … lol

Fuckin hell I wonder if the Bardsleys kick off at all about how much she documents a private event.
Video of the father in law dancing on a table, the young son twerking on the dance floor.

she doesn’t half toot her own horn in half her stories ‘on Tanya’s dad just telling me how much he loves me’. She always has to get across that she’s more than just the makeup artist, she’s a legitimate guest you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6