Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh having a bauble on your tree with a picture of an abuser on it!!
Very Questionable behaviour ,that and both their penchant for befriending much younger males . I wonder what the mother of those young girls that often visit Carla's would think about that. Plus don't forget the policeman friend of rexx ,the one who likes to bum boys.

Most normal people's reaction to seeing the face of that particular Abuser is to get rid of it asap. If 'it' makes an appearance on Top of the pops episode on youtube I can't turn it off fast enough !!! and most certainly Not to have that image front and centre on a Christmas tree. Even if it was gifted in jest (yeah right ) , you just wouldn't would you ?!

Odd pair . I get bad vibes from these two the more I hear about them. Can't quite put my finger on it ,but something's not right.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Very Questionable behaviour ,that and both their penchant for befriending much younger males . I wonder what the mother of those young girls that often visit Carla's would think about that. Plus don't forget the policeman friend of rexx ,the one who likes to bum boys.

Most normal people's reaction to seeing the face of that particular Abuser is to get rid of it asap. If 'it' makes an appearance on Top of the pops episode on youtube I can't turn it off fast enough !!! and most certainly Not to have that image front and centre on a Christmas tree. Even if it was gifted in jest (yeah right ) , you just wouldn't would you ?!

Odd pair . I get bad vibes from these two the more I hear about them. Can't quite put my finger on it ,but something's not right.
Agrees! and could Carla be arsed to send any of the kind viewers who sent her cards one in return, nahh! She almost had an heart attack walking across the street to post a couple of cards to the neighbours and then she brags about losing half a pound. If her daughter could refrain from saying "oooh I've got a lickle bee" like a five year old perhaps she might see her mother for the first time, her room and her messed up front tooth and grow up! Used to feel sorry for her but she probably stresses her mum out no end. 25 years old and can't clean one room, unreal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Have i really just seen her show a christmas bauble on her tree that is a picture of Jimmy Saville?????
Yes, she said Lexx bought her it last year, really shows what they're both like! Who'd have a monster like him on their tree, sorry but I'd have flung it in the nearest bin, wierdos.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was shocked at that christmas bauble on carlas tree what kind of sicko does that oh wait only lexx do they not know what he did

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was shocked at that christmas bauble on carlas tree what kind of sicko does that oh wait only lexx do they not know what he did
Lexx is a proper odd-looking weirdo. She’s probably related to that perv saville. Bloody cretin she is.

Reactions: 6
Yes, they certainly do know but they probably think they're being rebels and couldn't care less. This must be the sickest thing I've seen this year, anyone who thinks this is normal behaviour is as bad as them! Wish someone from the resellers would call them out on it!

Reactions: 9
Pretty sickening really. Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Jesus and Jimmy Saville is literally the antichrist as a child abuser.

I know most people don’t care about religion and what Christmas is supposed to mean these days and it’s more about consumerism, but either way it’s a special time of year for families and kids and Jimmy Saville’s name should not be mentioned around kids, let alone revered by a bauble on a Christmas Tree.

Fat sickos the both of them.

Reactions: 10
I thought they were odd but watchable but now the more and more I watch the both of them they do seem quiet nasty underneath id hate to have been at school with them put it this way

Reactions: 8
It's not gossip about saville, people knew for years what he was doing. second clip is celebs making jokes about saville, long before this all became public, ie they all knew, disgusting.

carla's christmas competition, watch all her crappy vlogmas vids for a chance to win one of several prizes she got for free. If you watch her christmas tree video and spell out the name Jimmy Saville, you get a one way ticket for a special trip to see Lexx!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
carla's christmas competition, watch all her crappy vlogmas vids for a chance to win one of several prizes she got for free. If you watch her christmas tree video and spell out the name Jimmy Saville, you get a one way ticket for a special trip to see Lexx!
Haha!!
I think her and her weirdo mates should pack it in.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That giveaway is so complicated and basically the prizes are just just tatt except for the two vouchers. So in order to get this tatt you had watch every vlog in December, get the right movie from the quote, then list your answer with the corresponding date, then get two words from a list of dates and whatever she said yesterday. It is Christmas my brain does not work that well at Christmas, for that amount of effort I would want to win a car or something huge nah second thoughts I would want to win at least enough wine for a year lol

Also I do not think once, did she mention in the entire month it was only open to UK residents. Actually I still dont think she has but those vouchers are only available in UK, imaging if you in a different country and you followed along and all that effort was for nothing.

Last edited:
I thought they were odd but watchable but now the more and more I watch the both of them they do seem quiet nasty underneath id hate to have been at school with them put it this way
I reckon they were both quite mouses at school, they’re only mouthy now because they think they’re YouTube famous and have an army of fans to jump on anyone who dares criticise. Makes them feel hard 😆

Lexx is a total weirdo. Anyone who enjoys reading about mass murderers and talking about sex all the time is not the full ticket. She and that Money Mental fella are two peas in a pod, both get drunk and talk filthy shite on the internet. Perhaps they should get together and then they can have as much sex as they talk about.

Why are resellers all so weird? Are they akin to the “undateables” but are instead the “unemployables”?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That giveaway is so complicated and basically the prizes are just just tatt except for the two vouchers. So in order to get this tatt you had watch every vlog in December, get the right movie from the quote, then list your answer with the corresponding date, then get two words from a list of dates and whatever she said yesterday. It is Christmas my brain does not work that well at Christmas, for that amount of effort I would want to win a car or something huge nah second thoughts I would want to win at least enough wine for a year lol

Also I do not think once, did she mention in the entire month it was only open to UK residents. Actually I still dont think she has but those vouchers are only available in UK, imaging if you in a different country and you followed along and all that effort was for nothing.
Basically you got to repeat watch her absolute garbage vlogmas videos, do they have any clue they are being used to up her views. Could have just had a simple comp for her loyal viewers, but no, got them all going through her vids again, sorry, I have no words at how much this money greedy woman uses her viewers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.