Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi.. Long time lurker.. When is she gonna realise that it's all the sugar in her diet that is holding her back.. I'm a big girl and I was addicted to sugar, until I gave it up 6 weeks ago... but even I would struggle with the amount of sugar that she eats in a day.
I also wonder how she can give accurate calories when she eats out ??
You're right, it's such a hard thing to give up once you've got the taste for it, it's almost easier to go cold turkey as a way to get rid of the cravings. They actually go away quite quickly but the sense of missing out on something is a different matter and extra hard this time of year

Reactions: 3
See the meet up is being used to blame for the massive fry up this morning with the hashtags out in force! #anyexcuse #abowlofporridgewouldbebetter #illblameanyonebutmyself #greasyfoodrulez #raweggslookyummy #theweighinwillbehilarious #isjoshthere? #whydoessheusehashtags? These meet ups are always so embarrassing looking everyone being chummy but secretly hating each others eBay finds/sales😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to turn off yesterdays vid the scum on her teeth was sickening :sick:

Reactions: 2
These meet ups are always so embarrassing looking everyone being chummy but secretly hating each others eBay finds/sales😂
Whilst worshipping at the altar of Nic & Andrea Hills. It's all a little pathetic really.

• Heart
  • Haha
Drum roll every day for the riveting advent calendar openings! It’s nerve racking stuff wondering what’s going to be in them. Bloody hell!

• Haha
Drum roll every day for the riveting advent calendar openings! It’s nerve racking stuff wondering what’s going to be in them. Bloody hell!
Let's face it, we're all only watching to see what superfan Sharon has sent.

• Haha
Fortunately I gave up watching in day four. It's been quite nice being carla "scrounging buy my brands" free.

Unfortunately I gave up watching in day four. It's been quite nice being carla "scrounging by my brands" free.
Whilst worshipping at the altar of Nic & Andrea Hills. It's all a little pathetic really.
Nic and Andrea must rake it in on ebay, why do they look like a pair of homeless people?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry if I am really behind on this but real life is really busy at the moment. I don't watch many of Carla's videos but I do like reading the comments because sometimes it is pure batshit craziness. Anyway so a few days ago I read lots of comments from the thoughts and prayers brigade about Hyacinth. I thought she must have had some bad health news or a bereavement but no, turns out someone made a mildly critical comment about her pet ownership and so she went on some OTT rant about how terrible it is to be an 'influencer' and 'content creator' and 'health guru' (ok I made up that one). She has no idea about online abuse. She has no idea what it's like to work in a public facing role where you have to deal with abuse in person almost every day and you can't just delete and block. What she and Carla get upset about are different opinions. The sense of entitlement is astounding.
Was the Hitchin meet up a free for all or just for the handpicked reselling elite? I saw the newly trout-pouted Lexx on Instagram ask people to send drinks to her table and they duly obliged. Some people have zero self respect.
Don't worry, we already know it's only £1 tit from B&M (apparently).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Carla’s now using her Calorie Crush video to shoehorn in gifted items (product placement). Although she’s still not using the Youtube tag related to gifted items, which notifies viewers that the products were given to the youtuber to be shown on their channel .

Carla, in case you’re confused, here’s the wording from the ASA:-

“If you’re paid a specified amount of money to create and/or post a particular piece of content, this counts as ‘payment’.
But this isn’t the only type of arrangement that counts.

If you have any sort of commercial relationship with the brand, such as being paid to be an ambassador, or you’re given products, gifts, services, trips, hotel stays etc. for free, this is all likely to qualify as ‘a payment [or other reciprocal arrangement]’.”

...and here are the YouTube rules relating to this:-

“What do we mean when we talk about paid product placements, sponsorships and endorsements?

Paid product placements are pieces of content that are created for a third party in exchange for compensation. This content is also where the third party's brand, message or product is integrated directly into the content.

Endorsements are content created for an advertiser with a message that users are likely to believe reflects the opinions of the content creator.”

So Carla, you’re making ‘Paid product placements’ and your videos should be annotated as such for clarity by ticking the 'video contains paid promotion' box under the 'Content declaration' section of your video

Last edited:
Was the Hitchin meet up a free for all or just for the handpicked reselling elite? I saw the newly trout-pouted Lexx on Instagram ask people to send drinks to her table and they duly obliged. Some people have zero self respect.
It was an open event, buts let’s just say it’s the same faces every time.

From the footage I’ve seen she was very close to Ste rubbing him on the head.

When the calorie crush finally began after the AWFUL haul omg you can keep your affiliate link! She proceeds to overeat by a trillion calories and guess what? Yep, she STILL loses weight! Even Carla looked guilty saying it (and that's saying something! ) No fresh food or veg, cola by the litre, many meals out, 14 chocolates in a sitting, half a box of biscuits and I've just one response hahahahahahahaha, pants on fire yet again 🎅😂!!!!

Reactions: 2
It was an open event, buts let’s just say it’s the same faces every time.

From the footage I’ve seen she was very close to Ste rubbing him on the head.

And we got a mention in the comments on one of the channels containing footage of their reselling lovefest 👋 😘

Reactions: 1
How the heck did she lose weight this week. Carla must have great metabolism or I have the worlds worst lol. I am a few stones lighter than Carla and this week I walked I went over calories once by 200 and never ate out, I just ate very healthy food at home and I put on a half a kilo. Bloody hell I am so jealous of Carla and her ability of being able to eat crap and still lose weight, it seems like she has a superpower.

How the heck did she lose weight this week. Carla must have great metabolism or I have the worlds worst lol. I am a few stones lighter than Carla and this week I walked I went over calories once by 200 and never ate out, I just ate very healthy food at home and I put on a half a kilo. Bloody hell I am so jealous of Carla and her ability of being able to eat crap and still lose weight, it seems like she has a superpower.

Yep, her superpower is the ability to bullshit on the daily.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.