Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ahh such a treat for her viewers on vlogmas day 5, watching her chomp on skinny bars, why how thoughtful. I love watching people shovel food, I go to burger king and stare at people as they eat!

Lord knows.

That ain't no camel toe in the first pic, that's a whole camel. šŸ«
ah pictures of her arse, her followers really do get some quality content with carla. To be fair, she has lost a lot of weight, so good on her, but can she please help her daughter with a dentist, come on have a bit of compassion.

Reactions: 4
Lord knows.

That ain't no camel toe in the first pic, that's a whole camel. šŸ«
Looks like a full duvet stuffed down there :oops:

ahh such a treat for her viewers on vlogmas day 5, watching her chomp on skinny bars, why how thoughtful. I love watching people shovel food, I go to burger king and stare at people as they eat!

ah pictures of her arse, her followers really do get some quality content with carla. To be fair, she has lost a lot of weight, so good on her, but can she please help her daughter with a dentist, come on have a bit of compassion.
I don't know if it's me but that tooth makes her look very demonesque , Carla could do with some dental attention too .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know if it's me but that tooth makes her look very demonesque , Carla could do with some dental attention too .
I was going to say they havenā€™t been blessed with good teeth in that family but I donā€™t think itā€™s genetics, itā€™s all the sugar they eat. Nat goes to B&M with Carla to stock up on sugary snacks and energy drinks, Carla drinks Pepsi Max like itā€™s water and has at least one dessert with every meal plus chocolate treats throughout the day. Itā€™s no wonder their teeth are rotten.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
When did Vlogmas become just opening Advent Calendar every day? Just like Christmas it seems Vlogmas has lots its true meaning.

It used to be something vloggers did for Christmas, basically vlogging every day in December (anyone remember Organised Like Jen / My Housewife Life?). It was about putting the decorations up, going to Christmas markets, wrapping presents, getting stressed lol, a daily dose of someoneā€™s real life that you could maybe relate to

When did it become about just opening advent calendars? Just a lazy video a day (most probably pre-recorded in the space of one day) showing more unnecessary consumeristic waste.

Christmas has become commercial enough, without this new unnecessary trend (ā€œtraditionā€).

Over on the Mrs M thread someone mentioned Fawn Figures it Out and I watched one of her videos (never heard of her before) and in it she showed over Ā£700 worth of advent calendars that she was going to open ā€œbecause thatā€™s what vlogmas is aboutā€. Where did she get that idea from? When did that become what vlogmas is about? Who made it so?

No wonder YouTube are cracking down on monetising videos that are ā€œoverly consumeristicā€. Their platform has become one massive advertisement. I donā€™t mean the youtube ads themselves but all these money grabbing youtubers making videos showing the freebies theyā€™ve got and sharing the link & discount code.

Stealth advertising at its worst. And totally against advertising standards.šŸ˜’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
When did Vlogmas become just opening Advent Calendar every day? Just like Christmas it seems Vlogmas has lots its true meaning.

It used to be something vloggers did for Christmas, basically vlogging every day in December (anyone remember Organised Like Jen / My Housewife Life?). It was about putting the decorations up, going to Christmas markets, wrapping presents, getting stressed lol, a daily dose of someoneā€™s real life that you could maybe relate to

When did it become about just opening advent calendars? Just a lazy video a day (most probably pre-recorded in the space of one day) showing more unnecessary consumeristic waste.

Christmas has become commercial enough, without this new unnecessary trend (ā€œtraditionā€).

Over on the Mrs M thread someone mentioned Fawn Figures it Out and I watched one of her videos (never heard of her before) and in it she showed over Ā£700 worth of advent calendars that she was going to open ā€œbecause thatā€™s what vlogmas is aboutā€. Where did she get that idea from? When did that become what vlogmas is about? Who made it so?

No wonder YouTube are cracking down on monetising videos that are ā€œoverly consumeristicā€. Their platform has become one massive advertisement. I donā€™t mean the youtube ads themselves but all these money grabbing youtubers making videos showing the freebies theyā€™ve got and sharing the link & discount code.

Stealth advertising at its worst. And totally against advertising standards.šŸ˜’
You're right, there's nothing entertaining about watching someone else open an advent calendar every day and nothing else. On the bright side "Fawn figures it out " usually forgets herself and has a good old chat so it's nice to watch !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
lol have to laugh, everytime carla does a carboot buys video she gets a kerching from her ebay. She can't even wait ten minutes for her to finish the vid. Theres always an edit in the video right after the kerching. Can just picture her dribbling and drooling at the large amounts of money she makes for her 10 pence carboot pick ups and will will she pay for a dentist, not a chance in hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Exactly. They are so up themselves we are all meant to run out and buy on their recommendation. Judging by fawns face, all the make up in the world can't buy her inner health. Apparently she chats too and is interesting???
Don't bother being healthy, put on some blush and pretend you have a glow from inside, slather foundation over your skin blocking it's pores cause heaven forbid you might have a bit of eneven skin tone. These people stare in the mirror for hours slapping on layers of makeup and still don't know themselves. Please don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with a little make up to enhance, but it's pretty obvious what it becomes to some people, a mask. Then they put the camera at an angle so they look slimmer and younger. No wonder teens are so screwed up, they don't know what to be, real or fake.
It could be worse, tg fawn does not do botox or lip fillers. big massive giant swollen damaged lips that someone shoves great big needles in cause some women want to look permanently sexual for men, to me it looks like a vagina lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My plea....Dear youtube, can you rename "vlogmas" "SHITEMAS" thank you
I'm getting so fed up with the "Spend spend spend " vloggers I came across this lovely vlog that actually does real life/ family/ Christmas normal stuff. Has anyone watched " This little wonderful life" ?
Sorry, it's a bit off topic....

• Heart
This morning was a this will be quick and then she proceeded to tell us for five minutes why she is so wick at staying off the rubbish food choices. Another packet of biscuits, who actually does that? I also suffer with SAD, I got a lightbox instead of a Toby breakfast. The puddings continue and a first meal of the day being a chicken and rib mealšŸ˜® Carla stop fooling yourself that you're eating normally, you are not, Sundays meals were wild, no voiceovers of course. I'd be booking a counselling session forthwith. No point in buying vegetables and having multiple meals out, self destruct mode at the moment.

Todayā€™s video was not a good representation for a diet vlog or video. As @arty123 said above, sheā€™s fooling herself if she thinks this is normal eating. Itā€™s fat girl eating.

The most biscuits Iā€™ve eaten in one go is 4 and I felt like a pig afterwards. How can anyone eat a whole packet?

Reactions: 2
What in gods name has lexx done to her lips! Insane! Why would anyone have needles jabbed into their lips damging them so they look like a big vagina plastered on their face. Apparently it appeals to men, no it don't have spoken to many and they think its gross.

• Haha
Todayā€™s video was not a good representation for a diet vlog or video. As @arty123 said above, sheā€™s fooling herself if she thinks this is normal eating. Itā€™s fat girl eating.

The most biscuits Iā€™ve eaten in one go is 4 and I felt like a pig afterwards. How can anyone eat a whole packet?
Weeelllllll šŸ¤­šŸ¤«šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Heart

It's the "i can, so i will" mentality and that will get her absolutely nowhere. Don't buy the bloody things. Simple.

What in gods name has lexx done to her lips! Insane! Why would anyone have needles jabbed into their lips damging them so they look like a big vagina plastered on their face. Apparently it appeals to men, no it don't have spoken to many and they think its gross.
HOLY tit!!! I've just popped over to have a look. What. The. Actual.duck.....
She looks like something out of white chicks.

I mean, that isn't me being a bleep! Sometimes i do think 'some' girls suit it but Lexx is NOT one of them. Surely she looks at them and thinks duck what have i done? I have just heard her out tho and she does say they will go down. Lets hope so eh!

Reactions: 2
HOLY tit!!! I've just popped over to have a look. What. The. Actual.duck.....
She looks like something out of white chicks.

I mean, that isn't me being a bleep! Sometimes i do think 'some' girls suit it but Lexx is NOT one of them. Surely she looks at them and thinks duck what have i done? I have just heard her out tho and she does say they will go down. Lets hope so eh!
Is all that pain worth it and damaging the actual lips with big needles, for lips that will look a little bit bigger?? I notice her hair is thinning like carla's, people won't listen, continuous dying and shampoo full of sulphates screw up the follicles. Just cause the corporates sell it, don't make it ok, they have been selling cigarettes for years and years, they KILL. I do so wish women would just grow up and stop being disney princesses and see the world for what it is. Learn the science of how your body works, read up on the ingredients in the beauty products, research everything. Her hair would grow properly with daily massage, the right nutrition especially Vitamin A and Biotin.

Screenshot 2021-12-09 130847.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hi.. Long time lurker.. When is she gonna realise that it's all the sugar in her diet that is holding her back.. I'm a big girl and I was addicted to sugar, until I gave it up 6 weeks ago... but even I would struggle with the amount of sugar that she eats in a day.
I also wonder how she can give accurate calories when she eats out ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.