Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s the sycophantic saddo who sends her the expensive box of advent gifts? Has this person nothing better to do? Does she get the same in return? I’m gobsmacked by how idiotic some people are.

Reactions: 8
I swear she prefers dogs to people, she got more emotional over that dog shelter than when she spoke about the passing of her poor dad when she commented something along the lines of it put paid to her being on holiday, it was so awful. Laughed out loud at the crush today, who else can over eat to that extent and still have a loss? About two extra days worth of calories per week. I see she doesn't even bother with the voiceovers on the really bad days😂 more ads for awful products, those leggings though...absolutely giving me Keeping up Appearances vibes! My bracelet is going to have four links that say, I MUST BELIEVE CARLA, I've asked for a freebie but the company hasn't 'reached out to me' - yet!
I know, never seen her anything like it, she almost had her hands together like a prayer. It is upsetting, these rescue centres do a lot of good work, but save your tears for the entire planet and the billions of animals slaughtered every day for food. In holland they put pigs in pens and they cannot even turn around, they kick and beat them. All animals feel fear and pain, it's like people love their cats and dogs and then shut their eyes to the rest of the world.
As for the ads for stuff, all the youtubers are at it, every single video they post, you can guarantee there will be an ad for crappy sites like cherrryz. Does anyone know who Sharon is? She sent carla and lexx a huge box of advent gifts, does she know that the viewers are just money symbols. Vlogmas is just a contrived, pre-recorded advert induced christmas rip off from start to finish!
Can't wait for mrs m's crisp tasting video, two morbidly obese fatties who would not know a healthy piece of food if you paid them advising their viewers what tit to eat with their singularly perfect taste buds!
It's just laughable, mrs m and her beauty tips, she said "you should buy it whether you need it or not" to which someone responded on the mrs m forum, "There speaks the consumeristic twit" so utterly true!

Who’s the sycophantic saddo who sends her the expensive box of advent gifts? Has this person nothing better to do? Does she get the same in return? I’m gobsmacked by how idiotic some people are.
I know, I was wondering too. Cannot believe the amount of effort and money she has blown on what looked like a spoilt oversized 5 year old surrounded by all her advents opening them one by one. I couldn't accept that stuff, I'd refuse to give out my address. From business websites etc, yes I would, but not from the general public, some of them lonely and not all there mentally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I know, I was wondering too. Cannot believe the amount of effort and money she has blown on what looked like a spoilt oversized 5 year old surrounded by all her advents opening them one by one. I couldn't accept that stuff, I'd refuse to give out my address. From business websites etc, yes I would, but not from the general public, some of them lonely and not all there mentally.
Her address is on the bottom of every eBay listing. As a business seller it is a requirement to display it. I assume that's how those who choose to send gifts are able to do so.

Reactions: 3
I know, never seen her anything like it, she almost had her hands together like a prayer. It is upsetting, these rescue centres do a lot of good work, but save your tears for the entire planet and the billions of animals slaughtered every day for food. In holland they put pigs in pens and they cannot even turn around, they kick and beat them. All animals feel fear and pain, it's like people love their cats and dogs and then shut their eyes to the rest of the world.
As for the ads for stuff, all the youtubers are at it, every single video they post, you can guarantee there will be an ad for crappy sites like cherrryz. Does anyone know who Sharon is? She sent carla and lexx a huge box of advent gifts, does she know that the viewers are just money symbols. Vlogmas is just a contrived, pre-recorded advert induced christmas rip off from start to finish!
Can't wait for mrs m's crisp tasting video, two morbidly obese fatties who would not know a healthy piece of food if you paid them advising their viewers what tit to eat with their singularly perfect taste buds!
It's just laughable, mrs m and her beauty tips, she said "you should buy it whether you need it or not" to which someone responded on the mrs m forum, "There speaks the consumeristic twit" so utterly true!

" I COULDN'T ACCEPT THAT STUFF"

"... SOME OF THEM ARE LONELY AND NOT ALL THERE MENTALLY"

Taking advantage of Vulnerable people is such a wicked character trait. No amount of (filmed) donating to Charities can erase that fact. She is manipulative beyond words.

Don't come at me with excuses for her, there are none.

And yes I sometimes watch her videos because she's so shockingly Greedy & manipulative on a public platform, but she believes she's so clever because of her humour and great way with words. Any attention must have gone to her head and because she's so deluded that makes for great entertainment.

Sorry for shouting, but These are such important points you've made (amongst many many other great points on both here and bucket woman thread ) .

**Points made more eloquently than I ever could . Thank you.

Reactions: 5
Laughed out loud at the crush today, who else can over eat to that extent and still have a loss? About two extra days worth of calories per week. I see she doesn't even bother with the voiceovers on the really bad days😂
What a crazy way to eat!

For five days of the week she only had 2 meals a day and then filled up with shite. Even had the audacity to blame her mate for buying her a packet of nuts. Who bought you the crisps that day then Carla, Father Christmas?!!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know who Sharon is?
The person is a close friend of Carlas (&Lexx) so she decided to send her friends something nice, i wouldn't say that makes them a sycophantic saddo seeing as its quite common to buy your friends gifts, its all come from B&M i spotted the dog stuff in their the other week, so its all stuff that's under £1, £25 on a friends gift isn't that much if you think about it

i thought it was a very thoughtful gift that's a bit different from the norm

Reactions: 1
The person is a close friend of Carlas (&Lexx)
Translation: She subs to both channels.

Poor Sharon. Some people say it's the thought that counts but other people have totted up the contents of your B&M box and found that it's just about acceptable. Maybe try harder next year and who knows, perhaps you might get invited to a Wetherspoons meet up. That's possibly a pipe dream though because the poor lady who sent her 'close friend' a sewing machine has still never made it into the inner circle. You'll get a mention on her channel though and we ll know she usually charges for that so you should be grateful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll be honest, I think I’m done with the greedy fat f*cker. She’s just a council house lowlife, that you wouldn’t want as a neighbour, who humble begs via YouTube to an audience of lonely people who she barely responds to but makes them feel that she’s interacting with her by clicking the heart button on their comments.

Its not entertaining, it’s just a sad manipulative money grab.

And you know Caroline and Carla laugh together about it. It’s all about the freebies. Makes me sick with all that’s going on in the world.

Why do people spend their time watching these fat timesucks and lining their pockets?

Just checked her last Vlogmas Video and over 1700 views of overweight almost 50 year old open advent calendars, including 1 that just includes a Reese peanut cup behind every window. Is she just trying to keep up with the Jones... I mean Matthews... by having multiple calendars to open?

If I film myself opening the doors on my £1 Dairy Milk calendar from Aldi will I rake in that YouTube coin too?

Talk about low content!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry guys Ive had a busy morning, tell me I've not missed Carla vlogmas vid! When she pulls out one of those skinny bars from the box and tells us what it is, I jump up and down with excitement! How does she think these video's up, she must have an IQ of say, 15!

I’ll be honest, I think I’m done with the greedy fat f*cker. She’s just a council house lowlife, that you wouldn’t want as a neighbour, who humble begs via YouTube to an audience of lonely people who she barely responds to but makes them feel that she’s interacting with her by clicking the heart button on their comments.

Its not entertaining, it’s just a sad manipulative money grab.

And you know Caroline and Carla laugh together about it. It’s all about the freebies. Makes me sick with all that’s going on in the world.

Why do people spend their time watching these fat timesucks and lining their pockets?

Just checked her last Vlogmas Video and over 1700 views of overweight almost 50 year old open advent calendars, including 1 that just includes a Reese peanut cup behind every window. Is she just trying to keep up with the Jones... I mean Matthews... by having multiple calendars to open?

If I film myself opening the doors on my £1 Dairy Milk calendar from Aldi will I rake in that YouTube coin too?

Talk about low content!
Yeh I had noticed that the fat lazy witch just clicks the heart instead of typing a few paltry words. She's maybe too famous to reply to the thousands of comments lol. You see their theory is the rest of youtube do it, so why not bullshit some lonely viewers too. Parts of china eat dogs and cats, don't mean the rest of china does.
What gets me is when she buys stuff at the carboot for like ten pence and at the end says "oh I probably won't upload this load of tit for several months so if you want to buy it just send me a message where I'll charge you ten quid for crap I bought for 10p". The crap she sells on ebay, the "retro" stuff is usually bought by people with trauma, ie parent died, so they go right back to their childhood and when they see an item that reminds them of the past people like carla jenkins charge them 100 pounds. When our mum died in 2009 my sister and I bought lots of old things from our childhood, it was a way of healing.
Granted she does buy some nice things, but smelly old blankets that a mentally disabled son loved as a child, so their parent spots them on ebay and pays carla a fortune for are worth the price the carbooter sold them for not 40 quid!
GET YOUR DAUGHTERS TOOTH FIXED SO SHE CAN FIND A MAN, MOVE OUT AND HAVE A LIFE!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry guys Ive had a busy morning, tell me I've not missed Carla vlogmas vid! When she pulls out one of those skinny bars from the box and tells us what it is, I jump up and down with excitement! How does she think these video's up, she must have an IQ of say, 15!
Her advent calendars are a good example of what madam really is.

Reece's v Skinny Bars = Never gonna lose the weight "cos i love cake/bread/lard"

Charity Donation v Huge big box of stuff from a subscriber = "i'll pretend that i am such a caring soul, but really i just want you all to send me shitloads of stuff to fill up my filled to the fecking rafters house even more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Those bloody leggings! She has them plastered across her Instagram (telling us they were gifted of course due to the thousands of orders placed by her more suggestible fans). They look like toddler pyjamas.
It would be interesting to do an analysis of the Carla fandom. My theory is resellers, people who have a fair amount of weight to lose and housebound people. Definitely an older demographic. She could be living in the 50s - grey meat and grey veg, bingo, pub lunches, Georgette Heyer novels and the Toby Carvery. The only differences are tattoos and elastane. I imagine that's very appealing to some. It's also very white but I'm not going there!
I think some people genuinely see her as a friend. The number of people who needed Carla to acknowledge their presence in the live chats (YOU DIDN'T SAY HELLO TO ME!!!) was just so weird. She has learned (probably through Hyacinth) that failing to monetise these people is a big mistake. So she plugs her birthday, opens friend mail on camera to encourage others, frequently mentions her eBay shop and reminds people where you can find her address. It's horribly exploitative but she doesn't care. I reckon the weigh in saga might go the way of Patreon soon.
The latest vlogmas is a peach. Can Carla tell the difference between Pepsi Max and other cola brands. Given that she drinks 8 cans a day it would be spectacular if she can't. I won't watch because her and Hyacinth together are like nails down a blackboard.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Carla's face in the drinks tasting test. She is confused by a glass of something healthy. Her beloved teenage drink pepsi max, full of caffeine and aspartame, both linked to ill health is all she drinks. I bet she cries if someone offers her a herbal tea, or green juice. Her arrested development diet is horrendous and I know for a fact she has not even told the truth on how her binge eating tit got her to 27 stone. She has hinted a few times that she would eat entire cakes etc. Praise to tefal head monk hairdo. she does eat some healthy foods.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Carla's face in the drinks tasting test. She is confused by a glass of something healthy. Her beloved teenage drink pepsi max, full of caffeine and aspartame, both linked to ill health is all she drinks. I bet she cries if someone offers her a herbal tea, or green juice. Her arrested development diet is horrendous and I know for a fact she has not even told the truth on how her binge eating tit got her to 27 stone. She has hinted a few times that she would eat entire cakes etc. Praise to tefal head monk hairdo. she does eat some healthy foods.
Which was the healthy drink?

Those bloody leggings! She has them plastered across her Instagram (telling us they were gifted of course due to the thousands of orders placed by her more suggestible fans). They look like toddler pyjamas.
Why did you make me go look at her Instagram? 😭

It meant I saw these delightful images.
86F18BE8-F8F5-46B1-9E44-134053991C51.jpeg
0D53CD8C-47FE-4A8A-86ED-62659E9A9180.jpeg

Are these type of pictures for people with certain fetishes? Why else would you put this kind of thing on the internet?

Why did you make me go look at her Instagram? 😭

It meant I saw these delightful images.
View attachment 906215View attachment 906216

Are these type of pictures for people with certain fetishes? Why else would you put this kind of thing on the internet?
Exactly! I've had the same thoughts when she posts things like this, who in their right mind shows their underarms while dying their hair, sprawls on a bed obviously bra-less after their shower, shows off their bloated stomach, discusses sports bras - the list goes on and on! Carla has no off limits when it comes to getting likes, subs, freebies and money, it just feels soooo odd🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
It would be interesting to do an analysis of the Carla fandom. My theory is resellers, people who have a fair amount of weight to lose and housebound people. Definitely an older demographic. She could be living in the 50s - grey meat and grey veg, bingo, pub lunches, Georgette Heyer novels and the Toby Carvery. The only differences are tattoos and elastane. I imagine that's very appealing to some. It's also very white but I'm not going there!
I think some people genuinely see her as a friend. The number of people who needed Carla to acknowledge their presence in the live chats (YOU DIDN'T SAY HELLO TO ME!!!) was just so weird. She has learned (probably through Hyacinth) that failing to monetise these people is a big mistake. So she plugs her birthday, opens friend mail on camera to encourage others, frequently mentions her eBay shop and reminds people where you can find her address. It's horribly exploitative but she doesn't care. I reckon the weigh in saga might go the way of Patreon soon.
The latest vlogmas is a peach. Can Carla tell the difference between Pepsi Max and other cola brands. Given that she drinks 8 cans a day it would be spectacular if she can't. I won't watch because her and Hyacinth together are like nails down a blackboard.
I watched it, she couldn't. She then tried to say the Pepsi was one of the two she had narrowed down, but was swiftly corrected by Caroline and Natalie. They are like 2 giggly teenagers when they get together rather than grown women.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.