Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline Mrs M - My Mid-Life Health & Wellness Journey

26 places available on Patreon £4.50 pm

well worth every penny, as showcased on carla's latest vlog (if your goal is to be larger than ever)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do I always feel so uncomfortable watching Carla and Caroline together? So embarrassing - especially that goodbye sequence, added to the awful free country music, lazy filming of the makeup routine etc etc. I seriously wouldn't have eaten that garlic bread for a pension, Carla cuts it up and wipes her hand on her t shirt eewh 🤢 Carla love do yourself and your knashers a favour and give up the cola. This DITL was up to the usual high standards we expect....

Reactions: 8
Why do I always feel so uncomfortable watching Carla and Caroline together? So embarrassing - especially that goodbye sequence, added to the awful free country music, lazy filming of the makeup routine etc etc. I seriously wouldn't have eaten that garlic bread for a pension, Carla cuts it up and wipes her hand on her t shirt eewh 🤢 Carla love do yourself and your knashers a favour and give up the cola. This DITL was up to the usual high standards we expect....
I can't believe Caroline is in her 50s she must've had a hard life 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the front of Carolines house looked quite tatty on Carlas vlog.

Reactions: 10
What the hell was the Bucket woman wearing? A hideous red and black dress with boots a teenager would wear. No style whatsoever.

• Haha
What the hell was the Bucket woman wearing? A hideous red and black dress with boots a teenager would wear. No style whatsoever.
Mutton is all! I thought she looked to have gained a lot of weight too her patreon must be funding a lot of takeaways.

Mutton soup? 🤣 I can't help thinking of people soup when looking at a Jacuzzi. Surprised Bucket allowed guests in it.
I'm surprised she let them into the house 😂 I thought she'd have made them up a bed outside :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Caroline Mrs M - My Mid-Life Health & Wellness Journey

26 places available on Patreon £4.50 pm
Who are these 26 people?? Can you watch Caroline and think 'wow, what is her secret - she looks amazing'? Those tent like tops and dresses do nothing for you if you are overweight. Why does someone who flies first class, has a porsche or whatever that penis extension car is, buy cheap tit from Primark and George? It is cut badly, made from cheap fabric and destined for landfill.
I see Nat no mates tagged along again. She needs an intervention.
If you were in any doubt that Carla's vlogmas is going to be a half arsed affair then I hope her DITL has put your mind at rest. Nothing says Christmas more than lasagne and garlic bread. Pretty sure they've done the gingerbread house before too. I'm really hoping for a festive game of find the soap in the hot tub.

Apart from fleabay, what the hell do those two have in common?
Fleecing subscribers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't think Caroline can carry off the Nellie Oleson look Hyacinh B is deff more her style lol .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear, I can't stop lauighing at all your comments, you guys are absolutely spot on with your assessments! Lol at Natalie needing an intervention, maybe she will get a new tooth for christmas, but right now "mommy dearest" enjoys her single daughter stuck at home helping her pay the bills. Only way she gets back at her mum is by showing her true depression, her bedroom!
As for Caroline, she was busting out of a size 24, her health journey lasted all the way to the fridge!

I interrupt this post with the sad news that vlogmas has begun! The month long daily vlogs where carla reckons she's doing her viewers a service but as per it's all about the money she will rake in. I see a lot of advents opened, adverts for free leggings and her mother theresa impression as she holds her hands up in prayers for the dog shelter fund, she loves animals, especially the ones on her christmas lunch dinner plate. Some of us really do love animals, I'm on a plant based diet.

• Haha
Is there some reason lex has to pop her pills on camera every time she uploads a video. She de;oberate;y starts filming just as she has to take her pills and gulps her drink. She then proceeds to brag about all the stuff she just sold, stuff she bought for practically z

Around 80% of moisturisers have alcohol in.
Here is the ingredients of loreal revitalift.
Ingredients
782389 31 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • DIMETHICONE • CETYL ALCOHOL • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • GLYCERYL STEARATE • SHOREA ROBUSTA SEED BUTTER • ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE • PEG-40 STEARATE • PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • LIMNANTHES ALBA SEED OIL / MEADOWFOAM SEED OIL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ZEA MAYS KERNEL EXTRACT / CORN KERNEL EXTRACT • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EXTRACT • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • SALICYLOYL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • TRIETHANOLAMINE • RETINYL PALMITATE • ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN • ISOHEXADECANE • MYRISTIC ACID • PALMITIC ACID • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • POLYSORBATE

Basically moisturisers interfere with the skins natural oils, which were there to protect your skin in the first place, so laugh your head off all you like, you have clearly checked zero information. Do you know what any of those ingredients are on that list? Probably not. I'm not saying don't use hair dye, not saying don't use moisturisers, but be aware, unless you are buying natural organic ones, you are basically getting the same generic ingredients, that in the long term cause more harm than good.

Here is paulas choice comments on alcohol in moisturisers.
The second reason is that your skin is very good at keeping ingredients out. Skin-protective substances (think lipids, enzymes, and antioxidants) act like little nightclub bouncers, keeping beneficial ingredients in your serums or other treatments from getting in. Alcohol helps ingredients like retinol and vitamin C penetrate into the skin more effectively, but it does that by breaking down the skin's barrier – destroying the very substances that keep your skin healthy over the long term. Like a cowboy in a bar fight scene from an Old Western movie, alcohol is hurling retinol through the windows of your skin's barrier without a second thought.

Dying hair, especially dyes containing peroxide breaks down the hairs natural colour pigment over time, also thins the hair too.
Interesting info about moisturizer, thanks. I laughed ironically about the hair dye as I found my first grey hair when I was 13 and didn't even know hair dye was a thing.

Mutton is all! I thought she looked to have gained a lot of weight too her patreon must be funding a lot of takeaways.
I thought she looked a lot bigger too. Of course someone else was filming her so maybe not as bothered about " flattering angles" 🤔!

I don't think Caroline can carry off the Nellie Oleson look Hyacinh B is deff more her style lol .
Hilarious. I had to Google who Nellie Oleson was but you're so right 🤣

Oh dear, I can't stop lauighing at all your comments, you guys are absolutely spot on with your assessments! Lol at Natalie needing an intervention, maybe she will get a new tooth for christmas, but right now "mommy dearest" enjoys her single daughter stuck at home helping her pay the bills. Only way she gets back at her mum is by showing her true depression, her bedroom!
As for Caroline, she was busting out of a size 24, her health journey lasted all the way to the fridge!

I interrupt this post with the sad news that vlogmas has begun! The month long daily vlogs where carla reckons she's doing her viewers a service but as per it's all about the money she will rake in. I see a lot of advents opened, adverts for free leggings and her mother theresa impression as she holds her hands up in prayers for the dog shelter fund, she loves animals, especially the ones on her christmas lunch dinner plate. Some of us really do love animals, I'm on a plant based diet.
Lol@your animals on Xmas lunch dinner plate comment. So true, I'm plant based too.....love animals too much to eat em 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just a footnote, I know she cares about the welfare of that dog rescue, we all care about animals, but does she have to run to those viewers and ask them to open their purses yet again! They buy her leggings, pay her vet fees, send her gifts, give em a break at Christmas. You're not the BBC news, people do find out about things all on their own and help when they choose to. She could have just donated to them and left her viewers out of it, they have family to buy presents for.

Reactions: 5
Just a footnote, I know she cares about the welfare of that dog rescue, we all care about animals, but does she have to run to those viewers and ask them to open their purses yet again! They buy her leggings, pay her vet fees, send her gifts, give em a break at Christmas. You're not the BBC news, people do find out about things all on their own and help when they choose to. She could have just donated to them and left her viewers out of it, they have family to buy presents for.
I swear she prefers dogs to people, she got more emotional over that dog shelter than when she spoke about the passing of her poor dad when she commented something along the lines of it put paid to her being on holiday, it was so awful. Laughed out loud at the crush today, who else can over eat to that extent and still have a loss? About two extra days worth of calories per week. I see she doesn't even bother with the voiceovers on the really bad days😂 more ads for awful products, those leggings though...absolutely giving me Keeping up Appearances vibes! My bracelet is going to have four links that say, I MUST BELIEVE CARLA, I've asked for a freebie but the company hasn't 'reached out to me' - yet!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.