Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously contacts them first, she'd not be on their radar otherwise. Such a healthy shop that was!!
Cherryz contacted her, just like how they contacted Hyacinth (Mrs M) and other resellers, They do a lot of sponsored stuff in the reselling community. especially the Instagram lot. so yes she would be on their radar seeing as they mainly focus on the vloggy and bloggy youtubers and instagrammers who are also resellers

Carla is also a great person in the sponsors eyes. her cherryz haul has 3.1k views it cost the company £50 to get that amount of traffic and all they need is for people to spend £250 and they are into profit on the sponsor, which is easy to get (based on a %20 profit markup per item sold)

Cherryz contacted her, just like how they contacted Hyacinth (Mrs M) and other resellers, They do a lot of sponsored stuff in the reselling community. especially the Instagram lot. so yes she would be on their radar seeing as they mainly focus on the vloggy and bloggy youtubers and instagrammers who are also resellers

Carla is also a great person in the sponsors eyes. her cherryz haul has 3.1k views it cost the company £50 to get that amount of traffic and all they need is for people to spend £250 and they are into profit on the sponsor, which is easy to get (based on a %20 profit markup per item sold)
Sorry, don't buy it, but if you know that for sure feel free to to run with it! Wouldn't have thought 3k would have been seen as 'great' but again you seem very certain of your facts! Do you work for Cherryz?, if not, how can you know that Carla is great in their eyes? Just wondering hmmmm! It certainly wouldn't entice me to buy anything from them, a big box of sugary rubbish tbh! 😊

Reactions: 1
Sorry, don't buy it, but if you know that for sure feel free to to run with it! Wouldn't have thought 3k would have been seen as 'great' but again you seem very certain of your facts! Do you work for Cherryz?, if not, how can you know that Carla is great in their eyes? Just wondering hmmmm! It certainly wouldn't entice me to buy anything from them, a big box of sugary rubbish tbh! 😊
The (imp)poster hoppyland is a carla jenkins minion . sent to try and derail. IT always fails to work as too many of us have worked out Grifter Carla jenkin's number .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you work for Cherryz?, if not, how can you know that Carla is great in their eyes?
have you looked into who Cherryz sponsors? do a youtube search for ' Cherryz haul' and you will see Carla's vlogging fits right in to their 'great in their eyes ' category

its literally hundreds of smaller sized youtubers with between 5-100k (mostly the lower end i can see 2 with more than 50k) subs making vlogs and haul videos

Her video ranks #69 on the top viewed Cherryz haul videos and that's in 3 days of uploading (if it carry's on with the momentum it has got, she will overtake Hyacinths year old one!)

Bigger youtubers would refuse an Ad sponsor like this as they were not paid directly, they would expect a few thousand ££ on top. So it make sense for Cherryz to go towards smaller channels, who are more likely to accept

The (imp)poster hoppyland is a carla jenkins minion . sent to try and derail. IT always fails to work as too many of us have worked out Grifter Carla jenkin's number .
So apparently joining in on conversations with a more unique opinion makes me a minion of Carla ? really ? is that the best you have for people joining in with discussions which is the entire point of this site ? 😂

i shall however take it as a compliment so thank you very much, but for now i look forward to carlas vlog tomorrow

• Haha
I have come to realise that in order to participate in this chat I might actually have to watch some Carla content. On 2x speed though because most are so drawn out that it is painful to watch on normal speed.
So I did watch the Cherryz one and it's so predictable. Multipacks of low calorie snacks (not so low calorie when you eat the whole lot in one go), more sweets 'for Nat', terrible quality dog treats (seriously Carla, now we know you don't do pet insurance, it might be an idea to look at the ingredients on some of these things) and that bloody Zoflora imitation stuff. Also be careful of the sugar free sweets because the xylitol will give you terrible stomach issues although that might be handy before weigh in day.
Seriously though - why do we watch? I may as well have looked at strangers baskets in poundland for the same entertainment value. Not goady (well, maybe just a bit) but I am struggling to see what the point of her channel is. Not reselling really, not travel, not Mrs Hinch (definitely not Mrs Hinch) and not healthy eating. I do get the impression that the recent spate of collab videos just hides the fact that there isn't really much there. I do get why people like her - I used to like her a lot - but I do think that likeability factor is shrinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
have you looked into who Cherryz sponsors? do a youtube search for ' Cherryz haul' and you will see Carla's vlogging fits right in to their 'great in their eyes ' category

its literally hundreds of smaller sized youtubers with between 5-100k (mostly the lower end i can see 2 with more than 50k) subs making vlogs and haul videos

Her video ranks #69 on the top viewed Cherryz haul videos and that's in 3 days of uploading (if it carry's on with the momentum it has got, she will overtake Hyacinths year old one!)

Bigger youtubers would refuse an Ad sponsor like this as they were not paid directly, they would expect a few thousand ££ on top. So it make sense for Cherryz to go towards smaller channels, who are more likely to accept

So apparently joining in on conversations with a more unique opinion makes me a minion of Carla ? really ? is that the best you have for people joining in with discussions which is the entire point of this site ? 😂

i shall however take it as a compliment so thank you very much, but for now i look forward to carlas vlog tomorrow
You are welcome here... as is anyone.
All opinions are welcome, none of us have to agree or disagree. We are all adults.

Carla needs no minion. she's clear enough about reading here :)

I have come to realise that in order to participate in this chat I might actually have to watch some Carla content. On 2x speed though because most are so drawn out that it is painful to watch on normal speed.
So I did watch the Cherryz one and it's so predictable. Multipacks of low calorie snacks (not so low calorie when you eat the whole lot in one go), more sweets 'for Nat', terrible quality dog treats (seriously Carla, now we know you don't do pet insurance, it might be an idea to look at the ingredients on some of these things) and that bloody Zoflora imitation stuff. Also be careful of the sugar free sweets because the xylitol will give you terrible stomach issues although that might be handy before weigh in day.
Seriously though - why do we watch? I may as well have looked at strangers baskets in poundland for the same entertainment value. Not goady (well, maybe just a bit) but I am struggling to see what the point of her channel is. Not reselling really, not travel, not Mrs Hinch (definitely not Mrs Hinch) and not healthy eating. I do get the impression that the recent spate of collab videos just hides the fact that there isn't really much there. I do get why people like her - I used to like her a lot - but I do think that likeability factor is shrinking.
Don't get me started on the dog food - she feeds them webbox!

I'm exactly the same. The likeability is shrinking. I used to really like her too. I do still watch her but through gritted eyes.
I cannot put my finger on what annoys me about her. I'm certain it's just how she presents herself in general verbally not physically.

I can’t imagine anyone spending £250 on Cherryz stuff. You can get exactly the same products from Poundstretcher, Home Bargains, Poundland etc. I’ve never yet watched a Cherryz haul and thought WOW I must order from them immediately.

A more unique opinion! Get you! Typical Carla fan right there! The rest of us will just laugh into our huge Subway salads!

• Heart
A more unique opinion! Get you! Typical Carla fan right there! The rest of us will just laugh into our huge Subway salads!
Well I enjoy the weekly blogs and I also enjoy enjoy a Subway. I don't enjoy hauls or lives so I don't waste my time watching them. It's simple really. Why would you put yourself through it ? 🤣😅

Well I enjoy the weekly blogs and I also enjoy enjoy a Subway. I don't enjoy hauls or lives so I don't waste my time watching them. It's simple really. Why would you put yourself through it ? 🤣😅
You and Happy land really need to get together, a bit like Carla and Caroline, then you could swap stories about floor cleaners and trips to the vets, cause that about sums up the weekly vlogs, this week's was 40 mins of eBay wrapping! #lazyfilming

Well yes, we could all never watch again and never express a negative opinion but for me it feels a bit like I've left a cult and I can't understand why other people can't see it. The 'friend mail', birthday gifts (even if you love her you have to admit that she mentions her birthday A LOT), when her sales are low, she will sell tat to her viewers, the begging bowl, the way she will endorse absolutely anything. And still people will watch and tell her how great she is. I saw yesterday that she has taken the number of likes and dislikes off her waffle. A very Mrs M move. The tide is turning .

You and Happy land really need to get together, a bit like Carla and Caroline, then you could swap stories about floor cleaners and trips to the vets, cause that about sums up the weekly vlogs, this week's was 40 mins of eBay wrapping! #lazyfilming
Aren't they all though. I watch a few different vloggers because I'm nosy I guess, and it's always the mundane stuff as well as the interesting stuff because that's what life is.
Like I said, I don't watch the hauls or ads so can't comment on the floor cleaners....that's just not my kink, but as an animal lover I'm always happy to hear about the health and well-being of pets.
Meh, each to their own but there's no need to slag off people who actually enjoy what they chose to watch whilst enjoying a coffee/tea/gin....

Well yes, we could all never watch again and never express a negative opinion but for me it feels a bit like I've left a cult and I can't understand why other people can't see it. The 'friend mail', birthday gifts (even if you love her you have to admit that she mentions her birthday A LOT), when her sales are low, she will sell tat to her viewers, the begging bowl, the way she will endorse absolutely anything. And still people will watch and tell her how great she is. I saw yesterday that she has taken the number of likes and dislikes off her waffle. A very Mrs M move. The tide is turning .
Yeah I kind of know what you mean about a cult. I used to love watching a family vlog which is now completely different to how it started, I can't bear to watch it any more because it's pandemonium but do sometimes pop into their tattle page to see what's occuring !

Last edited:
Another mrs m move carlos is doing is pre approving comments.

mrs m was asked why she doesnt show thumbs up/ down . She replied in a video that she turned them off after she went through a spell of lots thumbs down (words to that effect), but she didnt know how to turn the thumbs back on again. This is a woman proficient ( for many years ) across all bands of social media . A quick google would tell her.

It's her prerogative whether she choses to be upfront,or not. It's just the crap excuses they come out with. Treating their subs like idiots when infact they're the idiots . And that my friend is why they are both so unwatchably watchable ..like a slow motion train crash. Plus and this a biggie plus ...I don't like bullies and those two together have shown in past WHO they really. I see the begging bowl come out at certain times as mentioned by Portabellabella. Very manipulative.

Agree about the begging bit, never expected but always appreciated 🙄 she must be making enough money from reselling and YouTube to refrain from doing it though? I cannot imagine asking strangers for dosh if I was already making enough to pay my bills! Where will it end? Carla calendars to pay the vet bills? Kofi donations to fund the Sunday fry ups? And so it goes on....

I see the comments from this thread got a mention in her latest video 😂
Yeah, she provides all the ammunition, the thread fires it and then she comes on and moans about it. Good luck to the Kofi supporter who provided the £20 for her humungous cake (thought that was to support the channel not the sweet tooth!) Those greasy cold breakfasts are nasty but they're now referred to as brunch.

I see the comments from this thread got a mention in her latest video 😂
Of course they did!
Two main reasons I think:
1 - It deflects from the fact that she has not lost any weight this week
2 - It will generate lots of 'we love you, ignore the haters, you're amazing' comments from her fans which she needs for her huge ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
ooof did not expect her to pull out the receipts this morning 😂
Carla says, "If you don't like my channel, don't watch it..." And Tattle replies, ". .and if you don't like our comments, don't read them." Simple really!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.