Carla Jenkins #4 Fluffs fringe, loves to binge, Nat’s teeth makes us cringe.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s would be my worst nightmare stuck in a tiny windowless, airless cabin, sniffing each others farts for a fortnight. Especially those two’s 🤦‍♀️
Everything leatherface dreams of, food, bingo, gambling, shopping, endless restaurants and most important of all, being served upon, her fantasy land! No exercise, no swimming, no sunbathing, no sunshine but endless fooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd!
She looks like she's around 25 ish stone, prob be 26 stone again soon and yet, the lord will have bestowed upon her a magical kazza new years reset button :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
---
Woo hoo, new vlog, Carla and Tammy off on another food cruise, it’s a wonder the weight of those 2 and the Pepsi max cans isnt enough to sink the ship😩
lmao i forgot about the pepsi max cans, they would fill up the entire cabin, cause if leatherface aint got no pepsi max, she might die, just like kazzo wazo, who might die if she can't have a slice of cake :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I just watched one of her old vlogs when she was actually dieting. Someone had sent her a lovely linen top in a size 18 to wear when she’d reached her goal weight. Hilarious! Bet that top has been sold on EBay a long time ago. She must be back in the size she was when she first started.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched a bit of her question and answer vlog while she puts on her makeup. She seriously believes she’s some sort of celebrity! Boring, boring. Apparently it’s not official that she’s stopped dieting (oh yes it is) but there will be no more calorie crush videos. Bet she’s chomped her way through every restaurant on that ship.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think she's been accepted for one of those miracle weight loss drugs ?

Watch her latest upload , very last question and how she answers it.

She has had her birthday blow out , a christmas blow out , a cruise blow out and now that's all out of the way she might start dropping the weight with the appetite suppressant .

will she be upfront about taking the cheats (and potentially dangerous) way out?

I guess with her stored up problems, caused by clinical obesity, she can't really win either way .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So confirming Anthony sleeps in the shed given there’s no room for him in the houses that could easily pass as a storage unit.

• Heart
Agrees, pretty much confirms her son either sleeps in the shed or in one of the dog beds as pretty much that house is just jenkins hoard and place she stays in between gorging out in restaurants and going on holiday. Wonders if her daughter is going to a dentist this year?
Wonder who looks after her mother whilst she's on all these cruises, she makes out she does everything for her, yet could not be arsed to see her on christmas day, maybe because her beloved jimmy saville lover, lexx was there. Seems to me jenkins has deliberately made that home into one big ebay storage place, then spends all her money on food, holidays and gifts for herself so she can then say she can't afford to rent a lock up for her stock. It's the important things in life that matter and being kind, all that matters to her, is her and herself.
Would not surprise me if she got those appetite suppressants, they probably won't work on her as she's probably one of the greediest people ive ever seen on youtube. Eats out at least four/five times a week and spends mountains on take outs and processed meals, it's going to take one whopping appetite suppressant to stop her gorging.
---
I’ve just watched a bit of her question and answer vlog while she puts on her makeup. She seriously believes she’s some sort of celebrity! Boring, boring. Apparently it’s not official that she’s stopped dieting (oh yes it is) but there will be no more calorie crush videos. Bet she’s chomped her way through every restaurant on that ship.
I took one look at her ugly old mug and thought,she actually thinks she's famous, joan collins or something. Deliberately did a video so that her viewers were meant to stare at her beautiful visage as she applies her makeup and answers questions, a few paltry weirdo's have asked. Meanwhile tammy, lady of the manor, having her feet massaged, vomit inducing and her big fat fingers painted for later when they both pretend they are something they aint in their cheap crappy tent dresses. Seriously though, a pair of vain arrogant tits with narcissistic personality disorder.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The cruise vlogs have been riveting so far. A tour of the claustrophobic cabin, no show dolphin watching and two vlogs of her answering questions while putting slap on her humongous face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The cruise vlogs have been riveting so far. A tour of the claustrophobic cabin, no show dolphin watching and two vlogs of her answering questions while putting slap on her humongous face.
Loves herself don't she. Absolutely killed her that she could not film dolphins to show off on her vlog, all for show that woman.

Her and Tammy are absolutely awful, I can barely stomach hate watching them 💩💩💩

Reactions: 3
On right now on BBC 1 panorama the obesity injection is this the weight loss answer?
1705349177131.png

Reactions: 2
I see she’s back on the Reece’s chocolate. She was positively salivating. Bet they were all consumed in one night.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
jenkins latest vid.....opened with some generic youtuber this is not bragging speech, when in actual reality it was total bragging. She said that she wanted viewers to see things they might never have seen before then picks up some cheap ass temu tit envelopes for saving money, wow never seen that before lol. She mentioned her AMAZON WISH LIST at least 8 times, total subliminal but not that subliminal suggesting to viewers to order her things she wishes for on amazon. Has an hair cut like an elderly lady, looks ill with shadows under her eyes suggesting she is having major digestive issues and her teeth are rotting away with all her endless pepsi max. She like the rest of her lazy ass pals all lookin for the easy option for weight loss and been told by docs they have to wait fives years lol and she's probably going to have to pay privately for her weight loss injections, cause sure as hell fire, her and kazza and lego m, who's admitted she's put on more weight, won't give up killing themselves, a massive fight to the end..........with themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just watched the tour of the sardine tin (cabin) I bet it was stinking in there with those 2 greedy pigs! You can tell the difference in comparison to the cruises that bucket goes on - she normally has a suite with a balcony and everything, while Carla is in a broom cupboard! I bet she stuffed herself rotten on that cruise!

• Haha
Bloody hell, the camera angle.on her when she was folding clothes! Her stomach is massive. But, she's back on the diet.....for at least 2 weeks.

• Heart
I'm literally sitting here gobsmacked watching this woman opening ten tons of plastic bags with items in she doesn't even need or care about, like some silly coin purse that she clearly couldn't give a tit about but she's buying the cheapest items to try and get on the temu band wagon and get a ton of free stuff. It's really sad in a way though, I love my planet.
As for her weight, she has put on 5 stone, says how disappointed she is, but some people will be pleased, blaming the viewers yet again.

• Heart
She was very passive aggressive with her viewers on the latest slog, nasty

• Heart
I'm literally sitting here gobsmacked watching this woman opening ten tons of plastic bags with items in she doesn't even need or care about, like some silly coin purse that she clearly couldn't give a tit about but she's buying the cheapest items to try and get on the temu band wagon and get a ton of free stuff. It's really sad in a way though, I love my planet.
As for her weight, she has put on 5 stone, says how disappointed she is, but some people will be pleased, blaming the viewers yet again.
What 5 stone in a matter of months???!!!