Carla Jenkins #4 Fluffs fringe, loves to binge, Nat’s teeth makes us cringe.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d completely forgotten about that. Like when she accused those offering her advice on her calorie crush of ‘shitting on her’. Those in glass houses and all that 🤔
Yes apparently because someone mentioned her eating out 3 times at macdonalds and once at bella pasta all in one day and didn't praise and sing a chorus of how marvellous she was the rest of the week, she told them that they and I quote, "shat on her week". Someone she's never met in her life who just reacted to her bullshit version of a diet, ie eat relatively ok for four days and then gorge on food for 3 days. She "shat" on her own week with her greed and most of all her daughter who squeals mummy can we go to macdonalds again for my birthday like a 5 year old and of course habitual food binger says yes, shat on her mothers week. Then jenkins, life coach, went on to say that making any comments not praising her arse makes her want to go and eat more! Emotionally blackmailing a bunch of strangers into kissing her arse, a supremely narcissistic move. At this point I ran out of any pity i had for her and just thought let her go kill herself on macdonalds, this womans a witch, psychic vampire like lego and her online pity parties, draining all the empathy out of anyone and everyone they can sucker into believing they are decent people. How on earth can one of her viewers have made that week any worse, half killing herself on food is as bad as it gets. Life coach jenkins real life pals are all overweight scoffers like her, so much for her life coach advice. Her daughter spends her wages in like two days cause thats all mummy has taught her, spend spend spend and eat out 24/7. She needs to quit blaming others.
I suspect soon as new year is over, fellow witch pals in their coven, kazza and lego, will offer some advice to try and squeeze more money out of the viewers and tell her to start up the calorie crush again after she's scoffed herself stupid on that cruise and the rest. Then her viewers, all asleep and running habitually on their hamster wheels will fall for it hook line and sinker, with her perpetually lying food diaries of her eating out all day long and professing to know the exact calories :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She was saying to Lexie how folk are upset about her playing with her “fringe” all the time, sneering at her viewers again, nasty old bag but yes Jenkins I am very upset watching you fluffing your “fringe” whilst driving your car, you MASSIVE DUMB MORON

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What the frack was today’s offering all about.
Fringe fluffing and pretending to be soup…and the comments ‘brilliant’ ‘a riot’ ‘made me laugh’.
I guess these are the sorts of people who laugh at crap like ‘Mrs Browns boys’ 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She was saying to Lexie how folk are upset about her playing with her “fringe” all the time, sneering at her viewers again, nasty old bag but yes Jenkins I am very upset watching you fluffing your “fringe” whilst driving your car, you MASSIVE DUMB MORON
lol she sure is shitting on those viewers she's managed to twist her hatred and annoyance of her balding grey fringe and saying it's the viewers who are upset, when it's actually her who's upset with her fringe lmao. You can't make this stuff up, she's trying to blame the viewers!!! Part of the reason her fringe fluffing is noticed, is A it's apparent she hates it, GET IT CUT or SHAVE IT OFF as she said in this vid. B she's so vain, she constantly looks at herself in the camera when vlogging and if she actually did what she was supposed to and looked at the viewer she would not notice her fringe. Buddy, I'm with you on her constant vanity as she drives her car, guffawing and laughing to her own crap jokes. As for lexx, she needs to get out more and quit sending people jimmy saville baubles. What kind of saddo actually goes shopping for crap like that? Ah narcissistic personality syndrome, they really do expect people to worship them.
We all go to the dentist, do you???

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lex is one of the most vulgar things I’ve ever witnessed she’s deffo unfortunate looking. She’s so cocky and smarmy and ridiculously immature. The comment she made about having to get a “that” to Carla meaning a job she later said. I’d love to see her WORK a REAL day away from her eBay selling and fleecing charity shops 🥺😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lex is one of the most vulgar things I’ve ever witnessed she’s deffo unfortunate looking. She’s so cocky and smarmy and ridiculously immature. The comment she made about having to get a “that” to Carla meaning a job she later said. I’d love to see her WORK a REAL day away from her eBay selling and fleecing charity shops 🥺😂😂
That camera was way up in the sky to make lexx look vaguely human, as for jenkins (lifecoach to the stars ie lego) she looked massive meaning she's absolutely gigantic in reality. I think half the comments in viewers section is jenkins and pals under different id's sucking up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well you’d seriously think her and Lexx were two teenagers in that childish, ridiculous vlog. Switched off after 2 minutes. They really are under the misapprehension that they’re a pair of really funny comedians. Sadly you are pair of idiots. Carla looked absolutely huge and if this was filmed before her cruise, god knows what she looks like now!

• Heart
Well you’d seriously think her and Lexx were two teenagers in that childish, ridiculous vlog. Switched off after 2 minutes. They really are under the misapprehension that they’re a pair of really funny comedians. Sadly you are pair of idiots. Carla looked absolutely huge and if this was filmed before her cruise, god knows what she looks like now!
It was a bit like special wasn't it. jenkins said carrot and coriander soup and her pal waved her arms around which meant carrot. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA guffaw guffaw laugh laugh, better than french and saunders, soooo funny, oh the genius. It's actually painful to watch, jenkins keeps tilting her head to the side and her jowels hang down and sagging neck. It's all a barrel of laughs lol :LOL: legends in their own lifetime or has a psychiatrist would say, narcissistic personality disorder! To be honest I switched it off after she berated the viewers for own fringe lmaoooo. She thinks it's perfectly rational to constantly fluff her fringe, it's like a tick, she just can't stop. Thing is, she does it cause her hair is thinning, hope she goes bald lmao with one strand left to fluff!
She hates her balding fringe, hates her grey hair even more, can't stand the roots showing. Will actually apologise for her grey hair lol. Is morbidly obese, her teeth are ruined, her legs are knackered and her health is pensioner status....and she blames the viewers if they bring up any of these things because she is in denial!. She has a massive massive temper, thinly veiled on her video's, can't stand anyone who challenges her hence why she drags around her little group of worshippers, thus enabling her to eat cake all day long. She actually said that viewers are pissed off with her fringe...no, it's YOU who is pissed off with your grey balding fringe. You are getting a very mild hint of the kind of conversation that goes on off camera.
Saggy jowels on her way back to 27 stone and it's all the viewers fault lol.
1702109806784.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I literally couldn't watch these 2! Lexx is the strangest specimen I've ever come across! Is this a child in an adults body?. Who could actually watch this pile of crap and enjoy it! It's obvious Carla reads here, hence the fringe comment.

• Heart
I literally couldn't watch these 2! Lexx is the strangest specimen I've ever come across! Is this a child in an adults body?. Who could actually watch this pile of crap and enjoy it! It's obvious Carla reads here, hence the fringe comment.
I couldn't either, switched it off right after the blaming the viewers angry fringe fluff in the camera. The entire vid was tit, watching demented lexx waving her hands as a carrot? Special needs or aspergers comes to mind. Massive super life coach to the stars head lolling over to one side with her chins all hanging down banging on about her fringe, me thinks youve a lot more than that to worry about like 25 stone of morbid obesity. yeh lego jenkins and co all read here, they are narcissists after all. nats angry and blaming us cause she's mentally dysfunctional and can't go to a dentist. Someone scared of a dentist could clearly do with some help from their mother or a life coach :ROFLMAO: who could offer to pay for a private dentist but chooses to eat in all you can stuff in your gob buffets and cruises. If anything goes wrong in their lives, it's the viewers fault lol. jenkins and lego are intent on having a little clique of viewers all loyal and kissing their massive arses, thus alienating anyone who has a mind of their own and can see that jenkins is a snide witch who lets her son rot in a shed all winter so she can sell crap on ebay. By the way judging by her dreadful sales of the last month, one week she made not much over 100 pounds, be prepared to see a begging video or her crying how poor she is cause her sales are horrendous.

• Heart
How old is Lexx? I can't work out if she's old but looks younger or young but looks older..

Reactions: 2
She’s charging £34 inc p&p for a used Babyliss hair styling brush…why would you bother when you can buy a brand new one on Amazon for a fiver more which will also have years guarantee.
Greedy resellers are pricing themselves out of business.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
god shes shameless! She sells stuff that looks donkeys years old like the hair curling rods she's always re selling and sells them for silly prices. Who apart from her loyal followers are buying this stuff?

• Heart
It was only a matter of time before she jumped on the Teddy Blake bandwagon! Notice how she only replies to negative comments! Completely ignores all of the other sheep who continue to blow smoke up her fat arse!

• Heart
I thought she was about to orgasm over a sodding handbag for a minute! 🤣🤣 So they’re ’affordable’ are they Jenkins? I guess they are if you’ve begged for one…sorry, can’t see TB ‘reaching out’ to Jenkins at all.

• Heart
It was only a matter of time before she jumped on the Teddy Blake bandwagon! Notice how she only replies to negative comments! Completely ignores all of the other sheep who continue to blow smoke up her fat arse!
Those replies are something else. :LOL: Clearly, someone's hit a nerve.

Reactions: 3
I always wondered who buys this tat that usually ends up in the charity shops anyway. Now I know, it's Carla. If I went to someone's house at Christmas and they pulled that "Game" out I'd make a hasty exit lol!! Does anyone think it's fun... and that you might actually need two sets of inflatables??

• Heart
Reactions: 4