Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

retro444

VIP Member
So she’s quite open she lives in a council property, is she aloud then to have someone living in a shed in the garden?
Not sure, all I do know is it does need planning permission and certain regulations. Such as fire safety, ventilation, structural integrity etc. The website below is helpful. Tells you what you need to know.
Personally I think jenkins would let her son live in a rat infested cave as long as it did not interfere with her meals out, gambling and cruises. I heard her say the other day that its her money and she will continue to spend it how she likes. She ACTUALLY tried to make those viewers who were shocked by how much she spends, to feel like they were in the wrong and were shit. Its her who's SHIT. She has no remorse, no thought for anyone but her big fat self and spends hundreds a month on crap. She compared her spending to someone spending seven pounds a day on a bottle of wine. so, endless meals out, takeaways, hundreds on bingo, buying pointless crap and fifty quid a week or more on scratch cards is equivalent to a bottle of wine a day😂Not only that, maxed out in debt too. Whats that saying, "A fool and his money are soon parted".

Reactions: 6

Beverliara

Yeah, she really played up for the camera, didn't she .... :rolleyes:

Oh poor me...
I ache all over....
I am in pain...
I have to use a stick....

What a load of old crap.
Yeah cos she’s not responsible for herself is she! Keep her mouth shut may help 🤐

Reactions: 5

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
She got some home truths on her last calorie crush. Not as many people kissing her arse and congratulating her for not gaining any weight after eating 50 twixes. She prob threw her dummy out and will refuse to make the calorie crush anymore.

• Heart

LookyLou

Seems like Tammy is morphing into Jenkins with their matchy matchy Dora the explorer box dye hair styles.
The film Single White Female springs to mind and the character's name was H-EDY. 🤣

(Adding that Tammy seems to be a good person and level-headed, but it's a bit of a hostage situation with her being a tenant and it would be hard/impossible to voice disagreement.)

Last edited:
  • Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
The Christmas present exchange at the end…I’m surprised Lex didn’t get Jenkins a Gary Glitter tree bauble to go with the Saville one ! 🤔🤔

• Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
lol I thought exactly the same, Dora the explorer. I noticed she had some shots of the shed her son sleeps in, she's a proud mum. Of course it was his choice, he said to her one day, "mumsy, oops sorry that's how nat speaks, "mum I'm thinking about living in a tiny building made from rotting planks of wood". Of course now we all know we can't force our kids, it's their choice, but she couldn't get him out fast enough and filled his room with her eBay office, now he couldn't go back even if he wanted to, very clever woman this. HOWEVER, uses kazza's fave word, Tammy exposed her and off she went to remove all her eBay stuff for her pal.

All you can eat buffets, 2 pair of massively overpriced shoes from Dr martens, cruises galore, endless macdonalds, but can someone book a dentist?? NAH.
View attachment 2857861
That is not a pleasant photo 🤢 Is Deb transitioning?

• Haha

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
There’s no way she is picking up the dog poo in the park now, she can barely walk. Looks like she gets to a spot and stays there and lets the dogs run around. It’s quite sad to see how she has got now, constantly breathless and getting more immobile

retro444

VIP Member
I see the shed has a nice new UPVC door. That’ll keep the chill out 🥶
Yeh, I saw that and here she is going to great lengths so her pal tammy can keep warm, shove her in the shed instead. Anyone see them all in blankets, i told you, they spend hundreds a month eating out, cruises etc and dont put the heating on for a couple of effing hours, beggers belief. State of tammys teeth, looks like she's not brushed them in years, but fancy that, she's gonna get her nails painted on their holidays. In my opinion, they all need meds, not self medicating on food, if you can't even brush your teeth. Of course nats bought a puppy, cause teeth don't matter, nothing matters except nike, food and meals out.
Here's a lovely view of jenkins crack. I CANNOT BELIEVE the upheaval and the lengths she will go to for her pal tammy whilst her son sleeps in a SHED! In a way I'm glad they freeze under blankets, but they are surrounded by bricks and morter not some wooden planks.
TRULY DISGUSTED by the lot of them. Like I said before it will be, oh anthonys a grown man, he WANTS to sleep in a shed, he ENJOYS it. Instead, she could have saved a ton of money and helped him financially, or cleared that house smothered in ebay crap so he could have had some space, but she will do it for her pal.
As for the breakfast, was filming herself, delicately putting on two sausages and the rest, who's she fooling, that plate would be piled high normally. She keeps doing this act that she's actually eating healthy for the sad pathetic brainwashed arselicker viewers.

Thats right, here they all are, laughing at jenkins crap humour, sat on their arses whilst her son lives in shit. Can't stand this woman, new year, you'd think she would actually think of someone else but herself and change.
1708709641491.png
1708710631398.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

LookyLou

Why does anyone bother commenting on her videos when Jenkins jumps on anything she feels is vaguely critical, even if it is, in fact, supportive. As others have said, the weight should be dropping off her if she’s actually calorie counting. Certainly more than 1lb or so a week.
She probably only lost that by clipping her toenails. It's a total farce. If she wanted to lose weight, she would. Going on a cruise with 24/7 free food in a restricted environment won't help at all.

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Good lord! Just watched the tent try on! Sorry to say, everything just looked ill fitting on her. Surely that's a wake up call. The stuff looked nice on Tammy I thought. Jenkins would never buy any of the pure plus stuff - it's quite expensive.

• Heart

Sukysue

Chatty Member
Actually I remember her years back talking about snogging Lex 🤢, she hadn’t but said something along the lines of it had almost happened several times but Lex chickened out.
Well they neither of them would be punching

• Haha

retro444

VIP Member
Just seen the neck massager she was trying out. Love how she sat there with the straps hanging, she'd never fasten them round her huge body, especially the middle strap 😂
She's trying out a free vibrator that she got next week.

• Sick
  • Haha

Tabia

VIP Member
Looking at the piles of shit people take to car boots I’m surprised they sell anything. I’m sure Carla bought another dozen mugs to add to her collection of 500. Her legs were killing her but it’s nothing to do with her weight though. Nat, the feeder, bought a huge cake for her to devour. Bet that went same day.

Tabia

VIP Member
Found it interesting that Tammy is spending Christmas Day with Carla. In one of her past vlogs she said Tammy has many children. Just find it odd that she’s not spending Christmas with any of them.

• Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
She probably only lost that by clipping her toenails. It's a total farce. If she wanted to lose weight, she would. Going on a cruise with 24/7 free food in a restricted environment won't help at all.
It’ll all go back on and some, then anyone who comments will be jumped on like a rabid dog!

• Heart

Buddylove

VIP Member
What a pity party, she’s so dishonest, didn’t she lose weight because of covid and lockdown, she couldn’t go out everyday spending a fortune on massive meals in pubs and cafes and restaurants

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
FFS another unhinged subscriber 😂😂
Seriously though, theres some lovely comments, very kind supportive people, shes even accepting a bit of critique and actually engaging with the slightly negative more honest and brutal comments. Then you get this load of trollop, shes been doing a low spend challenge for one week and they are telling her to write self help books😂🤣🤔. Love, you're not normal, you've probably had some trauma and its you who should be praising yourself and encouraging to be productive, not transferring it into carla. If carla actually does stop the gambling and spending in the future and give up pepsi max and eat healthy, then fine write a self help book, but shes just told her viewers she spends thousands of pounds a year literally throwing money down the toilet. Seriously, emily ya need to focus on yourself🤣 wake up sleepy head. This type of nutjob is the ones that donate or start go fund mes for people like carla thinking it will help and it will all get wasted on crap she dont need, food shes killing herself on and money down the drain.

• Heart