Carla Jenkins #3 Sells tat, eats crap, rots treth with Pepsi max.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh boy, what can I say, lets agree to differ, because I believe that anyone who posts their life onto social media will have people who respond, every action has a reaction, we are not just money, I never signed any contract with the devil saying I must be used for youtubers to gain money but if I have an opinion I must shut my trap! I don't know who commented, but they were just being honest in my opinion. She has an inate ability NOT to be able to take any form of criticism, it was her daugher who kept suggesting that her mum eats herself to death, with endless trips to macdonalds in 24 hours, as I said before its her immediate family, her real life friends, that hoarded home, her ebay reselling ethics and her son living in a shed and her daughter playing guilt trips refusing to look after her teeth that is the problem. She clearly is eating as little calories as possible, for her, for that holiday and this is the outcome, emotional crying and outbursts. The frontal lobe shuts down when glucose levels are low, this part of the brain controls decision making, movement and emotions. Not to mention she's probably not getting as much dopamine hits as she is used to, makes for one very unhappy little miss jenkins.
The nutty squirrel viewers have gone mad with responses like I love you, I'm crying as I watch your video and more vomit inducing bullshit...none of them have met her and yes we all feel empathy, but telling her they love her, it's extremely worrying. Quite clearly, traumatised, very lonely people, transferring their affection onto strangers, scary as heck.
As for youtube, it's quid pro quo, you want their money for viewing, well you are going to get their opinions, all ours are free though, I don't want one single pound of your money, thank you very much. A lot of vulnerable gullible people out there with no one to love being emotionally blackmailed by greedy tubers, thats the only reason I'm here. Disgusting is how my son described that video, when I told him they went to macdonalds 3 times in 24 hours.
By the way nat, judging by the size of your legs on that hot air balloon video, you are on your way to a life of lipodema like your mum, so when you are throwing a tantrum cause you cant go to macdonalds all week long or have giant cookies that cost 27 quid, your life is no ones fault but your own.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All this sad cow wants is for people to suck up to her and say how wonderful she is. Anybody criticising about her tit diet are all horrible people. No they’re not. They probably can’t believe your total lack of willpower when it comes to eating all the crap you do. And seriously? Three bloody McDonalds? Nat is as much to blame for encouraging you to eat everything you shouldn’t. We all know she will never lose the weight she wants to. I’m afraid it might take a heart attack, stroke or diabetes to bring her to her senses.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just read the original comment that peed off carla, annsmith? Looks like a new account, anyways yeh she was bit blunt but sheesh, it was the truth, omg the nutty ssquirrels on the attack lol. carla went beserk, never seen nothing like it, said they shat all over her, said she was really happy with four pounds down and now she overate and blamed this anne person, it's ridiculous. Why was she so happy at four pounds down when she's eating enough saturated fat salt and sugar for ten people art macdonalds and that other meal. In a way she's admitting that it dont matter what tit she eats as long as she has a loss, that does not make someone healthy, plenty of skinny half dead people who eat tit and have heart disease etc. I think she went way over the top and is victimising this person.
---
All this sad cow wants is for people to suck up to her and say how wonderful she is. Anybody criticising about her tit diet are all horrible people. No they’re not. They probably can’t believe your total lack of willpower when it comes to eating all the crap you do. And seriously? Three bloody McDonalds? Nat is as much to blame for encouraging you to eat everything you shouldn’t. We all know she will never lose the weight she wants to. I’m afraid it might take a heart attack, stroke or diabetes to bring her to her senses.
I did mention nat seems to be sabotaging carla, I mean even a seven year old child would not demand macdonalds three times, shes taking the piss. Needs to watch her mums video and look at her legs and now cause carla feels guilt from eating crap is ranting at a stranger online, who in my view was a bit blunt, good god! No sympathy for her at all, shes a witch blaming innocent people, instead of the real culprit, her guilt tripping daughter.
Anne, whomever you are, I think you deserve an apology from jenkins,yeh you were blunt, but its true, why is her overeating to be ignored and her paltry attempts to be praised.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That attitude right there is the real Carla and the real reason she will always be the same. She doesn't want to stop any over indulgence or anything at all. What's the point in even doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Love how she didn't reply to any of the twats kissing her arse on the calorie crush, but found the time to reply to the person who called her out! She doesn't give a crap about any of her subscribers, they are just pound signs to her! Now she's throwing her dummy out because somebody pointed out the truth.

• Heart
What I've also noticed is that she's continually lying about the calories in the food diary... one instance this week was saying the Fredo and the banana were 81 calories when the Fredo alone is 95 which can clearly be seen on the wrapper!
Also how does she know how much she is eating of something, I've never seen her weigh anything so is she just guessamating. Eating out all the time they are not accurate calories either.,

• Heart
Simple solution for the possibility of getting hurty comment’s would to be stop posting CC videos. But then her saddo subs wouldn’t be blowing smoke up her backside or clicking on her affiliate links. Can’t have it both ways Jenkins!

• Heart
Love how she didn't reply to any of the twats kissing her arse on the calorie crush, but found the time to reply to the person who called her out! She doesn't give a crap about any of her subscribers, they are just pound signs to her! Now she's throwing her dummy out because somebody pointed out the truth.
Exactly, ignores their comments. They all love her and what does she say about her viewers, "you all might be on crack cocaine for all I know".....just listening to her again, she's literally shouting, boy she has a temper.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly, ignores their comments. They all love her and what does she say about her viewers, "you all might be on crack cocaine for all I know".....just listening to her again, she's literally shouting, boy she has a temper.
Very ungracious! She's just made a fool of herself really and shown her true colours

• Heart
Oh dear. I mean, I can identify with a lot she said but to respond like that to a few negative comments when she gets so many more positive ones isn't very professional.
I hope it doesn't lead her to stop posting as I do like to follow her journey even if some of her choices wouldn't be mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her daughter drags her to macdonalds and bella italia for her endless 24 hour birthday celebrations cause her mum just might wanna put on some more weight lol and who does jenkins blame for overeating, you got it, A VIEWER....duck OFF!

She starts off the video with a lecture, "Let me make it clear, I fight a daily battle with wanting to eat the foods which I enjoy the most"......GO TELL THAT TO YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!!!

1694696616787.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also how does she know how much she is eating of something, I've never seen her weigh anything so is she just guessamating. Eating out all the time they are not accurate calories either.,
Of course she doesn’t weigh anything, that would be too much trouble. And all the hundreds of meals out, she can’t possibly know the exact calorie count of them. Don’t even know why she’s doing this diet.

• Heart
I am convinced she lost weight first time around because we were in lockdowns and couldn’t go out to eat. How anyone can buy food out 10 times in a week is beyond me. It’s expensive and almost always more calories than something prepared at home. I feel sorry for Carla as she doesn’t seem to see how embarrassing it is to be posting the food that she eats on a daily basis, which is absolute rubbish most of the time. Her daughter is a disgrace and should be helping her by doing a healthy eating plan together, not constantly sabotaging. She is clearly heading the same way as her Mum weight wise so it wouldn’t do her any harm at all and she would be helping her Mum to extend her life and have a better quality of life as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am convinced she lost weight first time around because we were in lockdowns and couldn’t go out to eat. How anyone can buy food out 10 times in a week is beyond me. It’s expensive and almost always more calories than something prepared at home. I feel sorry for Carla as she doesn’t seem to see how embarrassing it is to be posting the food that she eats on a daily basis, which is absolute rubbish most of the time. Her daughter is a disgrace and should be helping her by doing a healthy eating plan together, not constantly sabotaging. She is clearly heading the same way as her Mum weight wise so it wouldn’t do her any harm at all and she would be helping her Mum to extend her life and have a better quality of life as well.
Why do people hero worship this woman, like she's the only person in the world suffering from lack of willpower. I'll use her words, she could be on crack cocaine for all we know. Thats what she said about her viewers who tell her they love her, pour endless empathy on her and suffer their poor little hearts every time carla gets upset. She blames a viewer for a mildly blunt comment, truth hurts if you ask me. Yet it's her daughter and others close to her sabotaging her every move. She even said it herself, let me make it clear, I fight a daily battle, blahblah, tell it to your daughter then.
Theres so many people in her comment section really suffering, like the woman who said her mum just recently died, but poor carla on her pedestal, starving herself last minute for her holiday hence the emotional outburst, blaming the viewers. Can you imagine how her viewers lives would change for the better if they poured that empathy and love onto themselves, but are unable to do so because of childhood and life trauma,, inability to see their own self worth, so they transfer it to jenkins, a total stranger. If you want applause jenkins, do an actual diet for more than a week, ask your viewers, are they ok? Positively encourage them like they do you, cause judging by their comments they are sufffering with lack of weight loss too. Make a bit of effort and get off your knackered carboot ebay searching arse and put a slice of toast in the toaster instead of running off to macdonalds. Don't know whats going on but someone in that home clearly hates it, your son would rather live in a shed, your daughter runs off to eat out every meal as do you.....could it possibly be years of sheer laziness filth and hoarding that the place was in before you became ashamed and decided to clean it up for youtube. Somewhere down the line that place became an ebay warehouse and not a home or none of you would run off all the time to eat out. Total waste of money, could buy a bigger house with it. My son is disgusted by the amount of money you waste as is my sister, so I know I'm not alone on this. Totally exposed her true eating habits with that food diary and I think subconsciously at least, she did it on purpose, she's crying out for help and support from those viewers, so much that she vilified them on her video and told them every time they don't kiss her ass she will go off and do something bad, it's total emotional blackmail. She expects strangers on the internet to pour loyalty onto her like no other, its disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What a sad individual to have to seek validation from total strangers in that way, then rant because she doesn’t want to hear the truth about how its affecting her long term health. Get off the socials if you don’t want to hear it Carla … oh wait you can’t do that because you need those people blowing smoke up your ass to pay for your livelihood !!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.