Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol unreal, she's actually charging higher price than the new one. Did you see some of her recently sold stuff, she had plates cath kidston set of 8 for 65 quid, put the condition as excellent, even I could see there was fading of the gold trim, they were not in excellent condition. They sold to private auction, probably one of her viewers who she suckers in to every online scrounge story she can make up. She's got absolute trash listed for tons. Can't stand rip off sellers like her.
Watch out folks, she's making more of those protein crap on her instagram, the protein "ambassador" will be making another crappy pretence at weight loss "cooking" ie shoving a packet mix into a microwave, stirring it and then shoving it in her big fat greedy gob.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
lol unreal, she's actually charging higher price than the new one. Did you see some of her recently sold stuff, she had plates cath kidston set of 8 for 65 quid, put the condition as excellent, even I could see there was fading of the gold trim, they were not in excellent condition. They sold to private auction, probably one of her viewers who she suckers in to every online scrounge story she can make up. She's got absolute trash listed for tons. Can't stand rip off sellers like her.
Watch out folks, she's making more of those protein crap on her instagram, the protein "ambassador" will be making another crappy pretence at weight loss "cooking" ie shoving a packet mix into a microwave, stirring it and then shoving it in her big fat greedy gob.
She’s selling a used one which is an old design and that site that I screenshoot charges the same amount for postage!

I don’t begrudge her for making money how she does - but when she’s selling something for more than what it costs new! That’s taking the piss.

I also don’t like the woe is me/pity party for one videos, when she needed to get her car fixed after going on a cruise and subs falling for doe eye Beggy Mitchell videos that frustrate me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s selling a used one which is an old design and that site that I screenshoot charges the same amount for postage!

I don’t begrudge her for making money how she does - but when she’s selling something for more than what it costs new! That’s taking the piss.

I also don’t like the woe is me/pity party for one videos, when she needed to get her car fixed after going on a cruise and subs falling for doe eye Beggy Mitchell videos that frustrate me.
It's people like her who drive up the prices on ebay and then no one buys, in the long term being s greedy effer does not work. I used to sell on ebay, I know exactly how it all works. Her descriptions of many items are utter lies, she will state they are excellent or very good condition when clearly not so. Yeh I remember the "oh no ive got a huge car bill to pay, " pity party right after a cruise. My sister will be broke both this jan and feb to pay for her cars mot and other things, she works long hours, she don't go begging on the internet cause youtube allow it. There is something called peace of mind.

• Heart
It's people like her who drive up the prices on ebay and then no one buys, in the long term being s greedy effer does not work. I used to sell on ebay, I know exactly how it all works. Her descriptions of many items are utter lies, she will state they are excellent or very good condition when clearly not so. Yeh I remember the "oh no ive got a huge car bill to pay, " pity party right after a cruise. My sister will be broke both this jan and feb to pay for her cars mot and other things, she works long hours, she don't go begging on the internet cause youtube allow it. There is something called peace of mind.
Who is buying at such a high price. I go on Ebay to look for a bargain and to get things cheap. I'm surprised she sells anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who is buying at such a high price. I go on Ebay to look for a bargain and to get things cheap. I'm surprised she sells anything.
Mentally ill and disabled people probably, not being insulting. Slightly disturbed mothers who buy tatty old chewed comforters for extortionate prices. Someone wanting a certain retro decor look. A shop owner wanting a prop or vintage item. People grieving, when me and my sister lost my mum we looked on ebay for 70s and eighties decor and items we remembered, it helped with the loss and we had fond memories of certain items. people like her take advantage, The rest who buy are her nutty squirrel fans and nutcases with too much money. Some of her stuffs been listed months and months though cause its so crap and expensive. I will be fair and honest, she does get some nice things that are worth the mark up in price and she does have a good eye on what to buy with years of experience but then it's balanced out with crap cause she cant stop going to car boots. I reckon shes foaming at the mouth until the boots start again in spring cause they just give stuff away at those places, she does rely a lot on peoples goodwill.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
OMG I'm only just over 1 minute into her new video and I had to pause it and come on.... She dried the WET dogs with the towels and then hangs them on the radiators... That must be stinking. I have dogs, the smell of wet dog is awful, If my dogs get wet, they get dried with a towel and it goes straight into the washing machine. Can you imagine the smell of those towels.

• Sick
  • Heart
Mentally ill and disabled people probably, not being insulting. Slightly disturbed mothers who buy tatty old chewed comforters for extortionate prices. Someone wanting a certain retro decor look. A shop owner wanting a prop or vintage item. People grieving, when me and my sister lost my mum we looked on ebay for 70s and eighties decor and items we remembered, it helped with the loss and we had fond memories of certain items. people like her take advantage, The rest who buy are her nutty squirrel fans and nutcases with too much money. Some of her stuffs been listed months and months though cause its so crap and expensive. I will be fair and honest, she does get some nice things that are worth the mark up in price and she does have a good eye on what to buy with years of experience but then it's balanced out with crap cause she cant stop going to car boots. I reckon shes foaming at the mouth until the boots start again in spring cause they just give stuff away at those places, she does rely a lot on peoples goodwill.
Yes I can’t understand any mum wanting to buy a second hand comforter when you can buy new for cheaper. And what’s with all the bloody mugs she buys? She’s got hundreds in the loft.

Why would anybody gift her a bloody vacuum cleaner? We all know she hates cleaning. That will probably be never used again for 6 months, if that. And that rug! She says you can see It hasn’t been cleaned for a while. Dirty mare.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
well i popped her new vid on, oooh living room reset, shes been researching youtube titles, reset, refresh and cosy being the in word. Looked interesting, always nice to see a new vacuum and then she did it, we all know she had to. "sorry this video is late, I've had quite a lot going on over past couple of months". YAWNNNNN, how many of you guys have had a lot going on over last couple of months, covid, lock downs, gas and electric, huge supermarket bills, the list is endless, but here she is poor skunk head. It was her mum who had the operation, not her. Sorry guys this pity party of hers is sickening. Just going to try and ignore it from now on. All the people that are really suffering, ukraine, children with terrible diseases, homeless people...families working every hour and still struggling to feed their kids, my heart goes out to those people.
Shes gifted an expensive vacuum but still finds the need to be an ungrateful witch. This has made my morning negative, from now on every time she complains and scrounges I am just going to click it off. Part of me wants her to change, you know, just stop being so ungrateful and using others goodwill, it's pretty clear she never will.

By the way, just been through five reset refresh videos of people tidying up, hoovering, etc and not one put the camera where it gets a shot of their arse bending over, and ones that did, it was edited out to next shot. Ill go through a few more later, have to go out...I can almost guarantee there will be none like hers where she deliberately fixes camera on her huge arse bending over.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
well i popped her new vid on, oooh living room reset, shes been researching youtube titles, reset, refresh and cosy being the in word. Looked interesting, always nice to see a new vacuum and then she did it, we all know she had to. "sorry this video is late, I've had quite a lot going on over past couple of months". YAWNNNNN, how many of you guys have had a lot going on over last couple of months, covid, lock downs, gas and electric, huge supermarket bills, the list is endless, but here she is poor skunk head. It was her mum who had the operation, not her. Sorry guys this pity party of hers is sickening. Just going to try and ignore it from now on. All the people that are really suffering, ukraine, children with terrible diseases, homeless people...families working every hour and still struggling to feed their kids, my heart goes out to those people.
Shes gifted an expensive vacuum but still finds the need to be an ungrateful witch. This has made my morning negative, from now on every time she complains and scrounges I am just going to click it off. Part of me wants her to change, you know, just stop being so ungrateful and using others goodwill, it's pretty clear she never will.

By the way, just been through five reset refresh videos of people tidying up, hoovering, etc and not one put the camera where it gets a shot of their arse bending over, and ones that did, it was edited out to next shot. Ill go through a few more later, have to go out...I can almost guarantee there will be none like hers where she deliberately fixes camera on her huge arse bending over.

No New Year resolution about bending over ?!!
We got to the 7th day of a New Year and behold the full moon in the afternoon has arrived - ONLY FANS CONTENT - weirdos incoming. Carla love - don't mean to be rude but do you have NO SHAME? You.know.we.know.you.do.this.on.purpose. Yuck

If you also think that we are daft enough to believe that the carpet had only been left untouched for a few days - yeah right!! Absolutely rotten ...full of hair and probably mites ... I would never...ever...eat a meal in this house ...NEVER! If this was anyone else's house - Little Miss and her reselling cronies would be the first to shout it out. No wonder old Mrs M never goes in there - sits outside in the car !

323357468_3345506965706534_5080710703618936896_n.jpg
324388151_692837005619179_181582922381984467_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
OMG I'm only just over 1 minute into her new video and I had to pause it and come on.... She dried the WET dogs with the towels and then hangs them on the radiators... That must be stinking. I have dogs, the smell of wet dog is awful, If my dogs get wet, they get dried with a towel and it goes straight into the washing machine. Can you imagine the smell of those towels.
WTF is wrong with the lazy bint?! Eau de wet dog is just grim.

• Sick
We got to the 7th day of a New Year and behold the full moon in the afternoon has arrived - ONLY FANS CONTENT - weirdos incoming. Carla love - don't mean to be rude but do you have NO SHAME? You.know.we.know.you.do.this.on.purpose. Yuck

If you also think that we are daft enough to believe that the carpet had only been left untouched for a few days - yeah right!! Absolutely rotten ...full of hair and probably mites ... I would never...ever...eat a meal in this house ...NEVER! If this was anyone else's house - Little Miss and her reselling cronies would be the first to shout it out. No wonder old Mrs M never goes in there - sits outside in the car !

View attachment 1862697View attachment 1862698
Absolutely shocking vlog, she is a minger. Those other resellers are equally as bad for darkening her door, not in a lifetime would I with wet mutts and wet towels everywhere 😜 The usual low bends are no surprise, no wonder she was glad of the crevice tools😅🤣😅 wonder if Proscenic know who they gift things to? Mmmm I wonder.

• Heart

View attachment 1862697View attachment 1862698
lol hilarious omg that close up. Well I managed to zip through 8 reset refresh vids, not one showed themselves doing a full bend over like that! Check out this lady, hoovering like crazy, not a single shot of her arse! Now some people may think, hmm were going a bit over the top but when this woman subliminally online begs on a daily basis, would not put it past her to deliberately film kinky shots for all the middle aged dirty old male viewers. How come everyone else can get a video angle and keep their respect but she can't lol She reckons she's animal lover of the century,feeds those dogs cheap canned food tit, drives all over the country to get the cheapest ones too, meanwhile shes cruising around and dining out. They should be on a high quality organic dried food and fresh chicken beef etc, not tit thats not fit for human consumption. So sick of this oh i love dogs, they drag em around on a lead, make them sit and beg like twats, feed them canned tit and them profess their undying love.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ten minutes of excuses at the start of the calorie crush. Trying to make light of all the crap she shovelled down her. Not her fault though. The restaurant she went to for her friend’s birthday didn’t have what she was going to eat so starter was a corn dog! Why have a bloody starter? Then she had to face a birthday buffet which apparently she ate so much off she had stomach ache and bloating. Who eats that much so it makes you ill?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Is anyone shocked at her loss everyones different i get that and a healthy amount is 2lb a week

but she made it sound like she was not tracking for ages so i would expect her to loose more especially as shes still quite big

idk if its just me i 100% dont think shes as on it as she claims especially we now never see food diaries or anything

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is anyone shocked at her loss everyones different i get that and a healthy amount is 2lb a week

but she made it sound like she was not tracking for ages so i would expect her to loose more especially as shes still quite big

idk if its just me i 100% dont think shes as on it as she claims especially we now never see food diaries or anything
You have to bear in mind she didn’t like what the scales said on Monday so re-weighed herself on Tuesday. I can fluctuate 1-3 pounds in the space of a day so she just weighs herself at the most opportune moment

• Heart
love how she always saids the resturants never have the lower calorie option …..like why lie just say i wanted the burger so ate it

Shes gained 4lbs i am sorry but this whole thing is a waste of time shes not even tracked anything for days she might as well just quit instead of calling it a calorie crush when she aint crushing nothing

Last edited:
  • Heart
A calorie crush popped up from exactly a year ago & I went straight to end to see her weight . She is now 1 and a half stones Heavier than this time last year .

Unless she finally considers taking her Drs advice then the future looks bleak for her weoght wise . Too arrogant and ignorant for her damn good .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A calorie crush popped up from exactly a year ago & I went straight to end to see her weight . She is now 1 and a half stones Heavier than this time last year .

Unless she finally considers taking her Drs advice then the future looks bleak for her weoght wise . Too arrogant and ignorant for her damn good .
Even when mentioning someones comment about will power she turned it around and made the person sound like they were patronising her
I get she originally lost 7 stone and with that much weight loss must feel amazing and like shes at the end but i honestly feel like this time next year she would have regained all her weight back her know it all attitude will be her down fall

• Heart
Taps fingers on desk, waiting for this weeks calorie bash. Will she have forgiven the hills for that hitchen hell weekend of overeating, or was it M&S's fault, cause it all went downhill after she bought those buns at the services. I personally blame the app on her phone cause she was only going to buy 6 sweet and sour balls and share them with jordan but on the app it had a better offer for 12!! Evil app!
To be fair, I can understand her frustration, she really should have refused to go, she's been to those meets before, the cafe's the pubs, the takaways, the snacks, she knew the score.
She makes a lot of excuses, but in a way, she is aware of what she is doing wrong, that at least is a small step on the ladder.
Sidenote, eff you car, the whole country has bills carla, give it a bloomin rest.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.