Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
carla bought a box of out of date reeses peanut butter christmas tree, pack of 20:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
The duck pack in her dupe recipe looked like labia :p maybe it's because I'm a veggie but I thought it looked yak!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
See old Carla is doxxing a buyer on her Instagram, putting up their ebay account name and how they dared to ask a question about an undelivered item. Maybe should have put your shop on holiday mode to prevent this happening? Of course, all her reselling cronies weigh in to sooth her paper-thin skin 🙄 Mrs M and Lexx the murder loving looper are first. Grow up you lot, no one cares whether you think buyers are rude. It is equally as bad selling 50p items for 20 quid and laughing about it. Can't wait to see if Mr Saville makes an appearance on her tacky tree this year! #sicko

• Heart
Reactions: 9
See old Carla is doxxing a buyer on her Instagram, putting up their ebay account name and how they dared to ask a question about an undelivered item. Maybe should have put your shop on holiday mode to prevent this happening? Of course, all her reselling cronies weigh in to sooth her paper-thin skin 🙄 Mrs M and Lexx the murder loving looper are first. Grow up you lot, no one cares whether you think buyers are rude. It is equally as bad selling 50p items for 20 quid and laughing about it. Can't wait to see if Mr Saville makes an appearance on her tacky tree this year! #sicko
went to look after seeing your comment. what the actual duck . what is wrong wrong with these greedy set of cows. it was a blunt message , but move on from it and not highlight it the set of harpies . these twunts make loads money from charity donations etc etc .... they should spend their time counting their blessings instead of joining a bitching pile on .especially that GREEDY caroline mattews bleep of a potato headed woman !!!! Poor woman is inconvenienced by ebay messages !!! How about no one message her Ever . nor buy her over marked items that were meant for those less fortunate !!!! The absolute gall of that horrible ungrateful woman !

Screenshot_2022-11-21-15-12-18-417-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Another bloody boring vlog from Carla on how to make a packet coconut cake. Mary Berry eat your heart out 😂. Bet she ate the lot in one go.

• Heart
Another bloody boring vlog from Carla on how to make a packet coconut cake. Mary Berry eat your heart out 😂. Bet she ate the lot in one go.
I couldn’t stop laughing at her making a video using a packet. There are instructions on the back!

• Heart
  • Haha
Don’t come at me but she managed to “influence” me to buy the Christmas planner it’s really handy and only 99p. That video must of been filmed before she bought the whole box of Reece Christmas trees? As she only bought 1 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think it would been better not to of filmed in my opinion crap content to fill in whilst she’s on her cruise 🤪

• Heart
Wtf! how the hell does she find that amount of money on the streets!
Absolutely not true, this is hilarious 🤣 do the people of Bristol make a habit of throwing their loose change in the gutter? Anything for a useless vlog! Roll on the weigh in!

• Heart
Wtf! how the hell does she find that amount of money on the streets!
My thoughts exactly.. especially now people don't really carry money around.. and she was saying that people just throw their money away... I don't know anyone who just throws money down on the street.. .I'm not sure I believe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't found that much in my purse in the last year!!😅🤣😅 Oh Carla you are a hoot sometimes! Oh no, not a hoot, meant to say liar....
"This money was found on the streets, therefore I think it belongs to the people on the streets" says mother teresa, piss taking witch. Her viewers actually fall for this dumb tit.
When the people of the streets come before raising cash for a private dentist, woman makes me vomit.

My son when he was at college worked in a very busy bar and never came across that much money. I knew he found coins as I would ask him to look out for a jemima puddleduck 50 pence. That money is all her loose change, some she did genuinelly find on the floor and a couple of notes she popped in to make it look interesting, this is after all pre planned video content. She's a liar.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.