Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh Carla's daughter is almost as big as her Mother! She's only young now but if she doesn't do something about it, she'll end up with health problems in the future. No wonder Carla gained half a stone, she ate absolute rubbish by the looks of it.
What do you expect? Carla has never been a role model when it comes to healthy eating. Doubt if anything healthy ever passes her lips. And all the cans of red bull she guzzles! And chips, chips, chips with everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can't believe how much dangerous driving was going on in the latest trip to Swansea! One, and sometimes both, hands off the wheel lots of times, looking directly into the camera to vlog and turning her head to look at Nat while having lengthy conversations. Lady, put your own life at risk, but not those of other innocent drivers!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
⬆⬆ THIS ⬆⬆

After seeing the above comment I went and looked at Swansea trip video .

I'm only 4 minutes in and it is shocking viewing . When the car Is moving and On the road ......All the prolonged head turns towards passenger Natalie , both hands off steering wheel , hardly checking mirrors , if at all at times . Looking at camera , adjusting her fringe in camera more than once . That is only 4 minutes in , so goodness what rest will show . Sorry to repeat some of your observations , Looky Lou , but It's just so terribly wrong and illegal of her. I'm watching in disbelief .

Of course , if this Dangerous Driving (AND it IS Dangerous Driving ) is pointed out to her , she'll make excuses for herself like she does for her gluttony.

She'd lie and say '' The road had NO other vehicles on it at the time and she will think everyone is an idiot and will believe her . I knew there was no danger of a child / Dog running out into road as I know everything and nobody can tell me anything etc etc ''

Can't believe what I'm watching .

**** one thing is certain , If anyone mentions her Dangerous Driving to her she won't have her usual tantrum and threaten to cut down on uploading videos while there's a cost of living crisis going on💰💰 💰Her and Lego head are churning them out at some rate these days💰 💰💰****

Edited to say I went to look at comments and Not one single comment mentioning her Dangerous Driving , just usual brown nosing type comments 3.8 K watched her Swansea video , yet Only 46 commented ? Strikes me as an odd low figure , that is unless she's moderating them first like Lego does .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
⬆⬆ THIS ⬆⬆

After seeing the above comment I went and looked at Swansea trip video .

I'm only 4 minutes in and it is shocking viewing . When the car Is moving and On the road ......All the prolonged head turns towards passenger Natalie , both hands off steering wheel , hardly checking mirrors , if at all at times . Looking at camera , adjusting her fringe in camera more than once . That is only 4 minutes in , so goodness what rest will show . Sorry to repeat some of your observations , Looky Lou , but It's just so terribly wrong and illegal of her. I'm watching in disbelief .

Of course , if this Dangerous Driving (AND it IS Dangerous Driving ) is pointed out to her , she'll make excuses for herself like she does for her gluttony.

She'd lie and say '' The road had NO other vehicles on it at the time and she will think everyone is an idiot and will believe her . I knew there was no danger of a child / Dog running out into road as I know everything and nobody can tell me anything etc etc ''

Can't believe what I'm watching .

**** one thing is certain , If anyone mentions her Dangerous Driving to her she won't have her usual tantrum and threaten to cut down on uploading videos while there's a cost of living crisis going on💰💰 💰Her and Lego head are churning them out at some rate these days💰 💰💰****

Edited to say I went to look at comments and Not one single comment mentioning her Dangerous Driving , just usual brown nosing type comments 3.8 K watched her Swansea video , yet Only 46 commented ? Strikes me as an odd low figure , that is unless she's moderating them first like Lego does .
I sw that too and I swear it's not just me being bitchy as usual lol, I actually had to look and see if she had stopped driving or something because I could not believe how much she took her eyes off road. Then I saw car was still moving, sorry horrendous, she really could have had an accident.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can’t watch her any more. The constant flicking of the fringe drives me insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not convinced by her 'what I eat in a day' - it's all gonna go down the pan once she gets on that cruise.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t watch her any more. The constant flicking of the fringe drives me insane.
Loves herself don't she, hope she trips up and half her front tooth cracks. Playing some stupid ass game like a teenager in hopes her viewers might see she has some marvellous relationship with her daughter. She's so utterly fake.

She does have a huge appetite doesn’t she. That salad on its own would have been enough for me but she has to add to it and then a pudding after. I’d be bursting with what she puts away.

• Heart
I don't think so, I would make one, but can't think of a title.
Yes please as I haven't a clue who this Kazza woman is and can't join in with this thread as much as I like. I know though at times I am guilty of taking about Mrs M on this thread though and she does have her own thread! I don't think you need a title some threads are just numbered..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Epic on camera pitty party mrs m style "chatty" video from carla, recorded from her, wait for it, bed lol, she's a real pro. Her daughter coughing in the background. Updates everyone on her mother, she was told months ago to change her diet, but did she, they all have hit after hit of sugar, caffeine and high fat foods, then wonder why they are ill. natalie is almost obese as her mum, carlas put on weight, pretty obvious to see. The dogs are fine you will be relieved to know ( I don't care) and then the main reason for the video, she wants to get to 10.000 subscribers and pack in her second job, so she's milking youtubers empathy for all it's worth. I could almost hear Samuel Barbers adagio for strings in the background.
Are her viewers meant to endlessly feel sorry for her, her family, her dogs, her pals dogs, her friends and anyone else she cares to throw into the mix, cause they really do need to start caring about themselves instead of projecting their feelings onto yotubers who'd really just like to get their grubby hands on your cash.
Todays video, well it's like you know when you are out and you see an elderly friend and they tell you all their ailments, you listen, sympathise and then they say can you give me some money for my performance. Really pisses me off how they drag a select loyal few around with the only intention of squeezing cash out of them cause apparently her sitting on her bed with her rotten front teeth whining about her life is entertainment, she thinks she deserves to be paid.
She really has morphed into that money grabbing off the backs of others empathy and charity aka, mrs m.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sick of hearing it, she mentions her friend "tammys had a tough couple of years"..WE HAVE ALL HAD A TOUGH COUPLE OF YEARS! Covid, global warming causing catastrophe's, Ukraine war, fossil fuels running out, no one can afford to pay for their heating, the cost of living gone up ten fold and we are supposed to feel sorry for this lot raking it in from carbooters, charity shops and youtube viewers goodwill. There's people dying in ukraine, kids going hungry in britain, no heating. Businesses gone bankrupt, lost jobs, no work, not enough money.
I'd respect these people if they were just honest at least... said look, you know I just need the money, I'm broke, except they arnt, thats why you get this performance, none of them are broke but they are begging online for everything they can get their hands on. She says oh you don't have to watch he ads and affiliate videos...of course they do, she's got them right where she wants them, thy think she's their friend or part of the family. These people the majority have no one to care for, so they transfer it to strangers. Aint it time youtubers were just honest, thats all I'm asking. Tramps ask people to buy them a coffee, they don't even ask for five pounds, but you do.
As for touching her nose and nose bleeds, BS all we see is constant fluffling of her "beautiful" fringe cause she's so vain.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Have I missed the weigh in or hasn’t she bothered embarrassing herself?

Have I missed the weigh in or hasn’t she bothered embarrassing herself?
She was too busy pre recording the weigh ins that she'll show after her cruise. No way is she going to show the real weight gain after two full weeks of all inclusive scoffing!

OMG she has now received a free box of roses from Roses Forever. I think every crappy YouTuber has now received some. They are shite and where she’s going to put that great big box is anybody’s guess. Probably be shoved up in the loft with the rest of her crap. But hey they were free so she’s got to have them. Discount code as per usual 😂

OMG she has now received a free box of roses from Roses Forever. I think every crappy YouTuber has now received some. They are shite and where she’s going to put that great big box is anybody’s guess. Probably be shoved up in the loft with the rest of her crap. But hey they were free so she’s got to have them. Discount code as per usual 😂
Yeh I saw them, they are like a fortune to buy even with discount code. To be honest this is what annoys me, she'd never buy those flowers herself but pushes them onto other people. I know people are like, she's just trying to earn some cash, but I know I would not do it, why should she expect her viewers to pay 100 dollars, thats after discount. Theres another one going around, another sales scam like these flowers that are worth like ten quid, it's emmas beds and matresses, the youtubers gets theirs free, meanwhile the viewers are encouraged to pay like 700 quid after discount for one...they have this permanent half price sale, which is a big scam, like these flowers and protein world with their constant fifty percent off, thats cause it was never worth original price in the first place.
I noticed natalies bedroom was all over her floor as per usual. Meanwhile carlas all cosied up in her sons old room whilst he spends the winter in a shithole van in the garden. She has his old room filled to the ceiling with her cruise and meals out charity shop fund items. I would never allow my son to live in a crap hole of a tiny van, even though apparently its his choice, BS and it's apparently her daughters choice to go around looking like the village idiot with half her teeth missing, she's 27, really pretty, should be out there, married, with kids etc, but mommy dearest likes her kids trapped in that charity carboot hell hole.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.