Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew that 4.5lb GAIN she didn't count on her hols would creep up to surprise her, that's what you get for stretching the truth dearest Carla! Over calories most of the days and you expect a loss? Something is not going into your noggin, with pre packed rolls, fruit buns, MASSIVE MEALS X3 ON SUNDAY!!!!! cheesecake, blondies, lovely smelly prawns, pickled onion crisps and lord knows what at your desk. AWH COME ON, YOU'RE NOT STUPID BUT YOU ARE EATING LOADS AND LOADS - most people wouldn't eat that in two weeks, seriously!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There is no way I could eat a cooked breakfast followed by a Sunday roast but she does it every week. It’s an unbelievable amount of food in one day. She takes a full picnic to work and is clearly eating all that lunch because that’s what she has always eaten, rather than because she is actually hungry. At least she is finally getting the message that she needs to adjust and look at what she is eating and not just the calories.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I knew that 4.5lb GAIN she didn't count on her hols would creep up to surprise her, that's what you get for stretching the truth dearest Carla! Over calories most of the days and you expect a loss? Something is not going into your noggin, with pre packed rolls, fruit buns, MASSIVE MEALS X3 ON SUNDAY!!!!! cheesecake, blondies, lovely smelly prawns, pickled onion crisps and lord knows what at your desk. AWH COME ON, YOU'RE NOT STUPID BUT YOU ARE EATING LOADS AND LOADS - most people wouldn't eat that in two weeks, seriously!
Totally agree. I’m always incredulous about how much she eats. I’m not on a diet because I don’t need to lose weight. I walk 2-5 miles a day at work and I eat about 1500 calories. My weight fluctuates about 1-2 pounds throughout a week but roughly stays the same. I’m not a skinny minnie (a UK size 12 in M&S which as we all know is really a 16 these days 😆 ).

So when I see Carla’s huge plates of food and multiple snacks with lunch, it makes my stomach hurt.

• Heart
Carla is so worried about the bread she is eating which didn't look much when she went through her weekly food, If I was her i would be more worried about all the pre-package crap she eats. One day I think she had two of those skinny bars, a protein bar, a couple of bags crisps and a chocolate or sweet plus lots extra. It would of been healthier if she did have a slice or two of seeded bread.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On the NHS website it says 2000 calories is the amount a female needs per day to MAINTAIN weight, not lose it and she's proved that, 3 pounds on 3 pounds off for months and months basically she's same weight as before. She should have been on around 1.500 months ago to lose more weight. She's fooled herself she can lose weight on the daily average, no you can't.

Ffs Carla every time you have a gain it’s always the same with you........can’t understand why I’ve put on.....next week I’ll do better..... next week I’ll be more mindful of what I put in my gob.....it never bloody happen though does it? Here’s a suggestion, after months of not actually losing anything, give up the bloody calorie crush! It’s like watching a car crash every week with all the endless excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ffs Carla every time you have a gain it’s always the same with you........can’t understand why I’ve put on.....next week I’ll do better..... next week I’ll be more mindful of what I put in my gob.....it never bloody happen though does it? Here’s a suggestion, after months of not actually losing anything, give up the bloody calorie crush! It’s like watching a car crash every week with all the endless excuses.
She's finally admitted after raging war with the scales for over half a year that she has to reduce her calories, so what does she do, in true carla style, says I'll do it next week lol. What's point.

Reactions: 2
I really enjoy watching the day in the life style vlogs but have given up on the weightloss ones now, it's too frustrating seeing how many of the pre wrapped bars and crisps and things she's eating as extras. I think she might have a shock if she added up how many calories they alone added each day. If only she'd eat those calories by way of strawberries, a banana etc. her body would deal with that food much differently and she could possibly still lose weight on that amount of calories.
Counting calories is only half of the solution to losing weight but she doesn't seem to want to acknowledge that

• Heart
I really enjoy watching the day in the life style vlogs but have given up on the weightloss ones now, it's too frustrating seeing how many of the pre wrapped bars and crisps and things she's eating as extras. I think she might have a shock if she added up how many calories they alone added each day. If only she'd eat those calories by way of strawberries, a banana etc. her body would deal with that food much differently and she could possibly still lose weight on that amount of calories.
Counting calories is only half of the solution to losing weight but she doesn't seem to want to acknowledge that
Spot on!

Seriously? She won't spend £70 on a recycle bin that she'll use every day but is more than happy to eat out multiple times a week at probably £120+!!! Just shows where her heart is, right in the middle of a Weatherspoons platter. Of course she has to keep her Friends only followers happy with the obligatory rear end stuck in the viewfinder shot. Carla dear, I've seen more of your butt than my own recently and believe me that is not a 19 stone something butt! Put it away!
IMG_20220705_082351.jpg

• Haha
Totally agree Arty123 ... we have pointed out in past videos that she does this stance constantly ... why?
....decluttering her wardrobe - butt in the air ...
clearing her kitchen cabinets ... yep ...butt in the air...
....painting her recycling bins ... butt in the camera
Why?? Only Fans content for sure!
Let me be totally honest - I am only a few stone lighter than Little Miss and let me tell you if she is under 20 st. I am a fish !!
duck.jpg

"It makes me want to stop" no Carla you won't because IT MAKES YOU MONEY!!!! To you money far outweighs the rants, the telling off, the whole thing. This is not a diet and weightloss diary, it's just a diary, so drop 100 calories a week, why not just eat no protein bars and there you are! I knew 100% she'd left work, they actually had a petition and said their noses couldn't stand the eggs, the pickled onion crisps, the fishy bakes and the recording of the lunchbox. Bye Carla! I'm not really open to YOUR opinions either when you're raking in AdSense hand over fist. I'm done with you talking about your mum like she's a job that has to be fitted in around everything else, so maddening. So she's probably doing some kind of care work if it's part time and shift work, they honestly don't know what's coming, Bristol's answer to Boss Baby. She'll be able to eat out more, chips with Nat etc, perfect! Literally have never seen a child in an almost 50 year old body, quite worrying tbh. It would be laughable if it weren't weird to watch. Chins up Carla the rants equal more money so all good!😂

• Heart
Hi all. I'm normally just a reader and very rarely comment on threads but today this woman has got on my goat and I only watched 3 minutes of her rant. She is like a spoilt child.
What does she expect, she puts out video's of all she eats for people to watch and then she kicks off because she doesn't want opinions. I'm pretty sure that she's angry with herself because when viewers comment on the food she eats she knows they are right, that's why she doesn't welcome their opinion. I don't beleive this this lady will loose anymore weight because her head isn't in the right place. I'm not sure how much longer she can keep doing the 'diet' videos because she is going nowhere and I can't see how she is helping anyone by thinking she is. It's a shame but I think this lady is coming to the end of her (tiny) career as a weight loss vlogger.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi all. I'm normally just a reader and very rarely comment on threads but today this woman has got on my goat and I only watched 3 minutes of her rant. She is like a spoilt child.
What does she expect, she puts out video's of all she eats for people to watch and then she kicks off because she doesn't want opinions. I'm pretty sure that she's angry with herself because when viewers comment on the food she eats she knows they are right, that's why she doesn't welcome their opinion. I don't beleive this this lady will loose anymore weight because her head isn't in the right place. I'm not sure how much longer she can keep doing the 'diet' videos because she is going nowhere and I can't see how she is helping anyone by thinking she is. It's a shame but I think this lady is coming to the end of her (tiny) career as a weight loss vlogger.
Im beginning to get fed up of these narcissistic You Tubers who start ranting and raving every time someone makes a comment they don't like. They seem to want to live in their own little bubble where everybody should love them and nobody should disagree with how they live or what they do. Sadly real life is not like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lazy liar was let go from that job but doesn’t know the truth if it hit her in her moans, pasty face, eventually 2000 calories will be too much. She’s gone from eating 6000+ a day so no wonder the weight has come off.

Reactions: 3
Ohhhh....doing the old clickbait now are we?? (content whose main purpose is to attract attention and encourage visitors to click on a link to a particular web page). Did she need to put ** RANT WARNING ** in the title - no she didn't! Did she include this to get more views and so more ££ ... absolutely! So basically she knows what she is doing each week and loves the drama of it. She is also probably annoyed that her 'friend' ... grumpy Mrs M ...has (allegedly) lost 8 lbs this month on another paid for advertised 'not weight loss' programme! Hey! here's a idea - maybe Little Miss can get a friend discount and join her!! Join forces and get those ££££ rolling in!! Watch this space.

Well looky here ... I honestly don't want to blow my own little trumpet BUT - three months ago I gave Little Miss 4-6 months in a full time job and here we are - only about 3 months in and it's a leaving party with cake (maybe not!). Now I'm certainly not one to speculate but has anyone heard of a three month probation period? mmmm.... agree with Arty123 - all those smelly lunches, videoing at reception etc. didn't help! One other thing which I question ... if - as you say - you were bored with no work to do ... then why did you come home (and on video) going to bed at 7.30pm ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTED ??? I don't get it ...just like I don't get an almost 50 year old throwing her Ebay blankies out of the pram! Believe me ...if this was any other YouTuber Little Miss would have a lot to say about them!! Strange to say 'I've never responded well to beingtold what to that's why I've been self-employed most of my life'.....ooohhhhh ....methinks there's been a little to-do in the office - this one wouldn't have left quietly!! Wish I'd been a fly on the wall !! On the plus side ... anyone who lives in Bristol - there's a free reception position - no work required - eat your lunch (however smelly) at your desk - Greggs on a Friday and out at 4pm....result!

Last edited:
  • Heart
What gets me about carla is she says she needs all these snacks to break up the boringness of her job, how come she ate them before and probably triple that amount and never had that job then? 12 minutes of pure procrastination again and this 1 pound loss, yeh whatever. Then she starts blaming the viewers, it's always their fault lol.
If you work out all the sweet snacks she eats it comes to around the equivalent of at least a 100 grammes bar of chocolate a day, what diet reccommends that? It's too much saturated fat and sugar, never mind the calories.

Ohhhh....doing the old clickbait now are we?? (content whose main purpose is to attract attention and encourage visitors to click on a link to a particular web page). Did she need to put ** RANT WARNING ** in the title - no she didn't! Did she include this to get more views and so more ££ ... absolutely! So basically she knows what she is doing each week and loves the drama of it. She is also probably annoyed that her 'friend' ... grumpy Mrs M ...has (allegedly) lost 8 lbs this month on another paid for advertised 'not weight loss' programme! Hey! here's a idea - maybe Little Miss can get a friend discount and join her!! Join forces and get those ££££ rolling in!! Watch this space.

Well looky here ... I honestly don't want to blow my own little trumpet BUT - three months ago I gave Little Miss 4-6 months in a full time job and here we are - only about 3 months in and it's a leaving party with cake (maybe not!). Now I'm certainly not one to speculate but has anyone heard of a three month probation period? mmmm.... agree with Arty123 - all those smelly lunches, videoing at reception etc. didn't help! One other thing which I question ... if - as you say - you were bored with no work to do ... then why did you come home (and on video) going to bed at 7.30pm ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTED ??? I don't get it ...just like I don't get an almost 50 year old throwing her Ebay blankies out of the pram! Believe me ...if this was any other YouTuber Little Miss would have a lot to say about them!! Strange to say 'I've never responded well to beingtold what to that's why I've been self-employed most of my life'.....ooohhhhh ....methinks there's been a little to-do in the office - this one wouldn't have left quietly!! Wish I'd been a fly on the wall !! On the plus side ... anyone who lives in Bristol - there's a free reception position - no work required - eat your lunch (however smelly) at your desk - Greggs on a Friday and out at 4pm....result!
Ya mrs m must have told her, oh just put rant in the title, you're onto a winner! mrs m likes to put emotional or sad these days cause she's forever struggling with her conscience! I can just imagine the conversation these two have behind their viewers backs bitching about them, how dare they have opinions, how dare they be irritated and speak the truth, just sit and do as your told, earn us cash. Youtube is just full of greedy distorted souls all looking for attention and money. I don't get a free ride of the backs of others empathy and time that would be better spent on their loved ones.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So she’s now starting another job, part time and it’s shift work. To me that means mornings, afternoons and possibly evenings? Did I hear her say she’s had it after 4 pm? Can’t wait to see how this job pans out then if she’s past it after 4!

Reactions: 7
carla's latest video and I quote "we, ie her and mrs m, are off to the cancer research where everything is £3 and the reason everything is £3 cause it's all tripe".
It m ay be tripe(rubbish) to you and mrs m but that tripe raises much needed money for cancer. Cancer research does profusely apologise to both mrs m and carla for not allowing them to make enough fat greedy profit off the backs of charities, their kind donators, their voluntary staff who work for nothing and the rest of the world who feels it must give you both a free ride when it comes to making money.
Honestly, you can't make this stuff up, she really is that shallow.

Mrs m screams. is that real thing, physio therapy for dogs...erm yes it is mrs m, some people actually treat animals as pets and look after them instead of leaving them to wonder off for months on end and just leave em to it.

Sorry am back, lol, just watched some more of the vid. She's so full of it, didn't film that massive lunch out they had but shoves the camera up close as she makes a "salad".............WHATEVER LOL She's just bullshitting thoughs viewers of hers that she's actually dieting lmao.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.