Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the obsession with all these influencers that keep having photos shoots , and as usual the girls are in the same order as they stand and pose it must be so boring for them

Reactions: 4
The day she takes a pic of them not in there military positions I will be shocked I tell you so unoriginal they don’t have much self identity as it is come on

Reactions: 3
She’s now shoved the camera in her poor dads face as she’s got gifted tit for his dogs 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I would tell her to duck right off if I was her family member and she did that to me
Id rather privacy than gifted tit for my dog. I have a dog myself but I got the dog knowing I could afford it and can afford to treat it. I didn’t get my dog in the hope to be gifted stuff for it

Reactions: 1
OMG news alert she has posted a pic of the girls and they are not in there military line up! I’m shocked to the core 🫣😂 bet it was the photographer that posed them like that

• Haha
As a teacher, her comments about the school make me so cross. I guarantee the "time out" isn't what they think it is. And also, Isla would've had warnings and clearly ignored them. They are growing up to be just as entitled as their mum.

Reactions: 8
Find it so creepy how she records her children asleep in bed for strangers online

Reactions: 6
Begging Cunta begging for likes and comments on her latest #ad post 🙄
Could she get any more desperate?

• Sick
Didn’t know this thread existed but I’m so relieved as this has been irritating me for AGES…. Why oh why does she post pictures of the girls all in the exact same order every time?! Give them a bit of independence fgs!!!

Gifted large trampoline!
So annoying when decent hard working families can’t afford one for their kids and this begging bleep just gets one for nothing.

Gifted large trampoline!
So annoying when decent hard working families can’t afford one for their kids and this begging bleep just gets one for nothing.
£340 , i don’t understand why they don’t just buy their own like the rest of us

£340 , i don’t understand why they don’t just buy their own like the rest of us
Actually £500 or £600, it’s £340 for the 8ft one and theirs is defo way bigger than that! It’s sickening they just get everything handed to them

Actually £500 or £600, it’s £340 for the 8ft one and theirs is defo way bigger than that! It’s sickening they just get everything handed to them
I can think of many families far more deserving.
She’s one hard faced mare.

How sad that two of the children hate having shorter hair than their sisters. Why do they have to be so matchy matchy All. The. Time.
Because she’s a control freak!! She always compares who lost a tooth first how many have they lost now it’s how many chicken pox they have give me strength she’s setting up those girls for a lifetime of them comparing and arguing god help when they start there periods she will broadcast it and it will be like some competition

Because she’s a control freak!! She always compares who lost a tooth first how many have they lost now it’s how many chicken pox they have give me strength she’s setting up those girls for a lifetime of them comparing and arguing god help when they start there periods she will broadcast it and it will be like some competition
She seems to forget although they’re quads they’re all INDIVIDUALS. Get that into your head Karla and allow your children to be their individual self away from being classed a quad

Her poor kid is literally vomiting & her first thought is to take a photo of her over the toilet & put it on Instagram. Followed by a photo of her sick child clearly feeling miserable.

WTF?! Why does her husband think this is OK for his children? It’s bad enough when people take a selfie in hospital but actually taking a photo when your child is being sick. It’s the lowest of the low.

• Sick
  • Sad
Her poor kid is literally vomiting & her first thought is to take a photo of her over the toilet & put it on Instagram. Followed by a photo of her sick child clearly feeling miserable.

WTF?! Why does her husband think this is OK for his children? It’s bad enough when people take a selfie in hospital but actually taking a photo when your child is being sick. It’s the lowest of the low.
Her husband should post her the next time she’s bent over the toilet and see how she likes it. Ffs she’s a bleep. Give your children some respect and privacy when they’re not well. No one needs to see your sick child

She’s a class A cunty a beggy one at that and thinks she’s better than us lowley mortals

• Angry