Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on live. She can't sleep. She's wide awake... She says whilst still in the same clothes from day. Don't know about anyone else but I tend to get showered, changed and settled before I'm able to fall asleep 🤨

Good way to gain sympathy. We know your agenda, Begbare. We also know you've gained weight since January. Most certainly haven't lost anything.

View attachment 1098960
I bet she didn’t even try going to sleep she was in the clothes she spent the day wearing

Reactions: 8
Mr & mrs question for tonight for nocarebear:
Who’s your favourite bit on the side mankey tom or dodgy JW? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If people try to put you down, just walk on by and don’t turn around, cooking live at 5pm

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What title we going with guys?
Taking my little ones to Wimpy after school with their mum so can’t make a thread for an hour or so but happy for anyone to do it. Otherwise see you soon x

Reactions: 7
If people try to put you down, just walk on by and don’t turn around, cooking live at 5pm
Saw that, the sniggering because JW was calling people aliens. You are vile and I even think Tom at least did not appear to laugh on that video.

Reactions: 6
All, this thread will be locked if people keep breaking the rules and no one reports it.

Either post your tea or say nothing. Annoying vague baiting is not allowed.

Posting your usernames to ask for private information is not allowed for everyones safety.

Report when these are broken. thanks

Reactions: 7
Is this the new title we are going with
A collab between @lyndseyross115 and @hellomynameis88
Carebare85 #10 her magic number is three, we all know she loves a frozen tea, looks her up illnesses on wiki and JW is making her soppy.
I think theres a character limit but I will do my best

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.