Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think TikTok have already picked 🤔 or am I being stupid this morning and not understanding it 🤣🤣
Ive just had a look at the people selected .never heard of any of them .although looking at the peoples followings its ones with low following so i guess its giving them the chance

Reactions: 11
Ive just had a look at the people selected .never heard of any of them .although looking at the peoples followings its ones with low following so i guess its giving them the chance
Yeah I’ve never seen any of them before, not quite sure I understand this comp 🤣

Reactions: 8
If I’ve read it correctly I think it’s planned battles, if you press schedule it has the list.

It’s the way she said “I didn’t do the last one, so did it I’m doing this one” well you’ll have a hard job because it’s not for you, you BEG !!
Did she say she’s doing this one?
I had another look I think you are right… She can’t

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what Baseball Bat’s family think of Claire
I think someone commented on here before saying they knew his family pretty well and they were disgusted with her behaviour. Also think she said on a live that his family didn't like her because she didn't know anything about farming. Not 100% sure, someone on the thread might be able to confirm.

Did she say she’s doing this one?
I had another look I think you are right… She can’t
Yeh she kinda a bit of deal about doing this one, she’ll probably find out from HEAR that she’s not been picked / can’t enter it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh wow I am just catching up. Missed this mornings live. So she been flirting again have she? Do she see the women JW have furled before? As I seen one couple days ago and she was stunning.
He’s only latched on to carebeg to try and get more followers and cash. She’s done the same to try and get American followers.
I can not believe she said she is going to enter the competition.
If it’s like the one two weeks ago she can’t enter as it’s planned for the creators on the list.
I hope she can’t enter the beg.
She’s just getting worse bye the day. She wonders why she is getting talked about.
I can’t believe she said on a live last night her son won’t give up TikTok because she can’t. Says it all 😡😡😡

Reactions: 8
Also think she said on a live that his family didn't like her because she didn't know anything about farming.
What she meant to say was his family dont like her because she's a cow....cow being the only thing remotely related to farming 🐄🐄

• Haha
So wee beggy Mitchell is fully over her fear of begging oops i mean doing battles and ready for it this weekend as long as she has JW by her side 🙄🙄

Hope someone captures the smug look being wiped off her face once she realises she has to be chosen by tik tok to take part in it. In saying that she will probably still battle and beg this weekend

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh wow I am just catching up. Missed this mornings live. So she been flirting again have she? Do she see the women JW have furled before? As I seen one couple days ago and she was stunning.
He’s only latched on to carebeg to try and get more followers and cash. She’s done the same to try and get American followers.
I can not believe she said she is going to enter the competition.
If it’s like the one two weeks ago she can’t enter as it’s planned for the creators on the list.
I hope she can’t enter the beg.
She’s just getting worse bye the day. She wonders why she is getting talked about.
I can’t believe she said on a live last night her son won’t give up TikTok because she can’t. Says it all 😡😡😡
Yes Nathan they are all like beauty queens.

So wee beggy Mitchell is fully over her fear of begging oops i mean doing battles and ready for it this weekend as long as she has JW by her side 🙄🙄

Hope someone captures the smug look being wiped off her face once she realises she has to be chosen by tik tok to take part in it. In saying that she will probably still battle and beg this weekend
Can I have this for my profile picture please ? I want to be able to say I look quite pretty 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think someone commented on here before saying they knew his family pretty well and they were disgusted with her behaviour. Also think she said on a live that his family didn't like her because she didn't know anything about farming. Not 100% sure, someone on the thread might be able to confirm.
I hope they don’t like her even more after seeing her behaviour on social media

Reactions: 10
Who’s looking forward to tonight’s Mr & Mrs?
What is your favourite colour Red or Blue 🙄
What’s your fav food chicken or pasta? 🤦‍♀️

I can see them now saying come on guys we both need 500 before we can answer questions 🙄

I'm actually related to them & thats complete rubbish! I wish I could inbox you all and explain 😂
OMG - we need info 🤣🤣👏

• Haha
Who’s looking forward to tonight’s Mr & Mrs?
What is your favourite colour Red or Blue 🙄
What’s your fav food chicken or pasta? 🤦‍♀️

I can see them now saying come on guys we both need 500 before we can answer questions 🙄

OMG - we need info 🤣🤣👏
Oh tell! 😌😌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.