Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at them doing a video about studio creator that’s from a children’s studio creator my child had it

Reactions: 3
What’s happened with Mrs K? Does anybody know why they have all fallen out?

Reactions: 5
I’m guessing since she spoke to dhb she had her eyes open. I’d love to send her a bunch of flowers and check she’s ok, a lovely woman taken advantage of is never ok

Reactions: 6
James posted on insta saying Mrs K isn't friends with them after Andy took the piss on an insta comment. Worth looking at his video.

Edited to add: Some of the screenshots James has used are from here. The ones about Andy's account/his username are screenshots that I took and uploaded here. I can confirm I'm not James, DHB, Becks and co. Before Andy and his baseball bat start thinking so.

Reactions: 6
Claire and Tom both blocked people for telling them how to make a simple sauce. bleeping idiots.

YOU MELT THE BUTTER FIRST
TAKE OFF HEAT AND MIX IN FLOUR
SLOWLY ADD MILK UNTIL IT THICKENS
ADD CHEESE ONCE THICK

Never met thicker morons.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Lol at them doing a video about studio creator that’s from a children’s studio creator my child had it
And its referring to YouTube....and influencers....getting paid to produce relevant material.....totally different to begging and doing Talentless shows....or tonights offering of challenges....with no less than 7 challenges using shots.....hmmmmmm......so you intend drinking shots in front of your mainly pre pubescent followers....Google that Claire.....you couldn't spell vulnerable yesterday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Claire and Tom both blocked people for telling them how to make a simple sauce. bleeping idiots.

ADD CHEESE ONCE THICK

Please don’t tell me she’s doing cheese sauce again? 🤣

Reactions: 4

ADD CHEESE ONCE THICK

The paranoia. Thats just people interacting ehich is what lives are all about. With a bit of luck she will block practically everyone off her followers list

Reactions: 2
So I have just been nosey at their boring duel battle or whatever its called they are now complaining that a kid is really close to taking over the Mankeys and how he is cheating by not doing it properly, oh and telling the kids to get out everytime they walk into their tit show of a kitchen! whilst old scarebare is dishing up yet again more pasta for her poor family! Not a vegetable insight just a extremely large portion of pasta!!!!

Reactions: 8
Funny as.....Growstar has sussed that you get 1000 points if you start the live and stop it within seconds....he's dueling the same person time after time.....Claire and Tom going ape tit....calling him a cheat....sending their minions over and reporting him. Keeps DBHs name out of their mouths 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Claire hale you or your mods need to sort yourself out!!! Disgusting

“Come on guys we need to get up that leaderboard
We can do this!!”
If it’s bleeping bothering you that much get your husband to gift you!!! Instead of sat there asking for money off strangers. This is peoples money you’re asking for! Jesus I’m so angry
Slating kids
Begging

That is not macaroni cheese claire sorry 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Omg how quickly did she shovel that food down her throat 😳😳😳 no wonder she has to have crisps & chocolate after a meal greedy cow

• Haha
Omg how quickly did she shovel that food down her throat 😳😳😳 no wonder she has to have crisps & chocolate after a meal greedy cow
Im offended she’s called it macaroni cheese 🙈 literally just done the quickest meal so she can come back and beg

Somebody’s just commented asking Claire where does the lowboy go when they gift and she replied to them saying to my family where does yours go in the snottiest tone!!! She really is vile isn’t she 😳😡

There also telling people who are gifting that they are sending the ring ones and they needs lippys as those help then the most 😶😶😶

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.