Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a vile nasty streak in her. She preaches about being kind and she’s a good person.. who makes £2000 from STRANGERS and CHILDREN. Some of who it’ll be pocket money using their go Henry cards. Gifts are gifts though right? Don’t say “we don’t know who’s kids when gifting” block all the accounts first! Or at least mute them when they join.. there are ways! I thought they’d have learnt after a mum had a go at Tom for her kid spending all his money on them.. nope! No decency at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This lot are some pack of jokers, they're blaming DHB on cancelling their 'talent show'. Let's be honest now Scare, you're cancelling because if you have people in the box you can't duel.

She probably made Andy set up an account to send her that message 🤭🤭
Exactly. They just said they won’t do a quiz because it stops them climbing the leaderboard

Reactions: 5
So they say they don’t read tattle (lies) or watch dhb (lies)
What other lies have been told 😬
Only came across her a few days ago and came across this thread yesterday but am I right in thinking she spend more time begging on TikTok than she does with her kids?
yep.
she can say she doesn’t but there’s plenty proof she does. How can she sit on live for over 12 hours a day and do nothing with her kids.
They aren’t babies for long, they’ll be left home before she knows it. Someone on here said they’d contacted social coz of the way she speaks to them and on live almost all day. 😩😩😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She's doing dinner she says Jacob come off your device while your eating
While reading comments with her back to her kids eating her dinner
Do as I say not as I do
You need to set a example clare

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She's doing dinner she says Jacob come off your device while your eating
While reading comments with her back to her kids eating her dinner
Do as I say not as I do
You need to set a example clare
So it’s ok for her but not the kids? If I was the lad I’d be like get off your phone mam and spend time with us. Or I’ll put my device away when you put your phone down. Hypocrite

Jacobs been shoved in front of a screen since at least 9 this morning but probably before.

She uses his autism as an excuse to be a shocking parent. No child’s day should consist solely of computers which Jacobs does.

Always been 2 hours at the weekend of screen time in my house and many others I’ve spoken to is the same.

Claire neglects those children to beg.

Jacobs been shoved in front of a screen since at least 9 this morning but probably before.

She uses his autism as an excuse to be a shocking parent. No child’s day should consist solely of computers which Jacobs does.

Always been 2 hours at the weekend of screen time in my house and many others I’ve spoken to is the same.

So close to the screen too

Reactions: 6
Don’t mention jacob she said we are obsessed with him and weird in here, no Claire we don’t groom kids for cash like you and Tom, you are the weirdos!

Reactions: 11

Mine don’t get it on school days, it’s too busy during the week anyway. By the time they’re home, done homework, had their dinner it’s time for bath and bed. They get it on weekends if we’re not out for the day and I’ve ironing to do 🤣

Reactions: 4
Jacob was on that computer at about 8.30 this morning when she was chatting her usual drivel on live 🙄

Reactions: 6
Been MIA this morning.....had the grandies as my son and his partner both had to work, most unusual on a Saturday for both to work. Got to their house and hid the tablets....dressed them both after much persuasion with the eldest....then they helped me find stuff to make lunch.....no pasta in sight lol....spent an hour doing spelling with magnetic letters on the dishwasher....then lunch....then 10 pin bowling in the lounge....then a nice walk spotting birds, watching a man on a roof, discussed the seasons, the sun and the moon.....now they've gone to an indoor play area with their school friend and his parents. What a fun day they've had....with family and friends. Tomorrow they'll be out and about with my son and his partner....probably walking in the countryside. That's what you do when you have kids Claire....put them first!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dhb is going to get the blame for everything now can’t believe the lies that we’re coming out of there mouths saying dhb was mentioning the kids just because they lost the game they are pathetic

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.