Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the trolls can rot in hell

Lolololol

Yup. She’s got the hump
It will go with her camel toe lolol

I didn't hear the voice note sadly. Hoping someone recorded it. But I'm glad Beg has finally realised that she will be going to hell. Keep me a seat warm, love 😘
Jh delivers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasn't that what happened to lucy Rose? She was told to stay of social media?

Reactions: 8
Why don’t she just turn comments of and delete the app?
she won’t have to look at it again then!
Why she saying “we NEED the account gone” 🙄

Reactions: 10
Look Claire I’ve just deleted an account and all was needed was the password…

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I thought carebear and the mankeys had a great contact in the tik tok HQ why can’t they help her delete it? I know why, cos she’s full of tit!

Reactions: 10
100% something has happened.she was addicted to it.addicted to the attention and the money.
Was more interested in it then her own kids..how has she gone from being like that to wanting to get rid straight away.all very strange

Reactions: 12
100% something has happened.she was addicted to it.addicted to the attention and the money.
Was more interested in it then her own kids..how has she gone from being like that to wanting to get rid straight away.all very strange
Its either the benefit or tax man due to income

Social services due to neglect of kids

Or Andy telling her its him or TikTok

Reactions: 16
If I was to wager, I’m thinking SS after Ava’s “treatment”
There are hundreds of people who don’t like her that would have seen that and not thought twice about reporting her & safeguarding her child!
Even one of the school mums could have spoken to the head with their concerns.
These people she calls trolls have more love, compassion, parenting skills, and genuine concern for other peoples children than she has ever had for her own!

Do us all a favour Beggy, delete your bleeping insta & you tube too!
You absolute disgrace of a mother!!!! 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.