Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know who Dave is now, why is he wasting his time waiting to speak to her when she clearly has no interest at all in what he has to say.
He has loads of followers do not undertand him wanting to speak to Miss Personality.

Ive worked out the part time job aswell, cleaner in that brothel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’d be mortified talking about them in a live she has no clue what she is doing & how the kids at school will ridicule him all about her that’s why ! And do we believe she’s got a part time job all of a sudden 😂 and she quoted she had to get out of bed to go live she quickly changed it then what she said her nose is growing daily 🤥
She filmed him half asleep, half naked and ill in bed yesterday
The part time job is fake
Its because the Mankeys have been caught out with benefits and shes scared shes next
Read HEAR Claire
Wait for that visit because I am sure the same caring individuals that informed about the Mankeys did the same for you

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unreal!! She hasn't a clue like, give the lad some privacy for the love of god, his school mates don't need to see that!

Reactions: 11
Its because the Mankeys have been caught out with benefits and shes scared shes next
Read HEAR Claire
Wait for that visit because I am sure the same caring individuals that informed about the Mankeys did the same for you
I did 🙋‍♀️😄

• Haha
  • Heart
I think she's proven once again that she's not actually Catholic. She couldn't even explain it all. I've never known someone's first holy communion to be in the evening, but will give the benefit of the doubt as they may have thought it'd be quieter for Jacob...

However, she really slipped up when she said that he's doing his confirmation straight after his communion... He's not old enough for confirmation yet. A few Catholics in her comments pointed out they didn't have theirs until 12-13. I think the youngest is 11? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Either way, see you in hell Claire 😉

Right as someone with BPD/EUPD her video last night when she was out saying she can still go out and do stuff, yes Clare you can I agree there but as someone with social anxiety and aggrophobia I don't leave my house. Only for hospital appointments which I have plenty of. I wish I could just stop taking my meds but I can't because I turn into a different person, I have dangerous episodes, not just not being able to get out of bed. I'm trying to push myself for my kids and hoping by the summer holidays I can take them out to a couple quiet places. The thought of it makes me feel sick. So yes with BPD you can still function, amazingly you can do it unmedicated. But to claim to have social anxiety and be able to fly abroad, go out for meals and drinks, Jump on a train for a 2 hour journey ALONE even do a stupid dance while people were watching, can visit a brothel, soft play ect I have anxiety attacks when I know family are popping round. Social anxiety my bleeping arse

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she's proven once again that she's not actually Catholic. She couldn't even explain it all. I've never known someone's first holy communion to be in the evening, but will give the benefit of the doubt as they may have thought it'd be quieter for Jacob...

However, she really slipped up when she said that he's doing his confirmation straight after his communion... He's not old enough for confirmation yet. A few Catholics in her comments pointed out they didn't have theirs until 12-13. I think the youngest is 11? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Either way, see you in hell Claire 😉
11 or older for confirmation. It changed about 15 years ago
It used to be the year after communion
I am Catholic. One of my grandkids is doing communion lessons now and will make her communion next summer
It’s the childs first thing experience of fasting before they take the bread, then the group of kids are usually taken for a communion breakfast which is usually sandwiches and cake

Reactions: 8
Am I really hearing right has she said she got a part time job 🙈 make your mind up Claire
It was 1 day a week yesterday and today it changed to a couple of days a week. Funny for someone that was adament they couldn't work a proper job.

11 or older for confirmation. It changed about 15 years ago
It used to be the year after communion
I am Catholic. One of my grandkids is doing communion lessons now and will make her communion next summer
It’s the childs first thing experience of fasting before they take the bread, then the group of kids are usually taken for a communion breakfast which is usually sandwiches and cake
There you have it then. Beg's full of tit again.

Reactions: 10
Well to late to lie now isn’t it .. I think someone is a little twitch as I posted yesterday about dwp and universal credit have the right to check social media accounts and no doubt she worried couldn’t work couple weeks ago now working beggars belief I think they think earnings going into PayPal didn’t matter obviously they do

• Haha
Needs to make her mind up in the last few weeks it’s gone from I can’t work, to maybe soon one or two days a week to shes working a day a week and now a couple, oh but she knows she’ll never be able to work full time. Stop chatting tit

Read HEAR Claire
If she read HEAR she’d know that she was reported too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Needs to make her mind up in the last few weeks it’s gone from I can’t work, to maybe soon one or two days a week to shes working a day a week and now a couple, oh but she knows she’ll never be able to work full time. Stop chatting tit

If she read HEAR she’d know that she was reported too 🤣🤣
She performs miracles all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her and the mankeys are probably all on the fiddle benefits wise. Absolute joke the lot of them. I just hope this job isn’t in a cafe, everyone will end up dead fat and probably poisoned off her dodgy dinners 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Knew I meant to mention something earlier. When she was talking to Dave about the diet, someone mentioned in the comments about lemon juice in water. She said "I don't like that. It just doesn't feel natural" whilst wolfing down 3 massive sausage and bacon wraps...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Knew I meant to mention something earlier. When she was talking to Dave about the diet, someone mentioned in the comments about lemon juice in water. She said "I don't like that. It just doesn't feel natural" whilst wolfing down 3 massive sausage and bacon wraps...
You could t write this could you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.