Carebare85 #14 rotten to the core.. her lives are such a bore and she never does a chore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s one mega camel toe!
Sorry if I’ve made anyone ill
0EDC025D-ABA9-4753-AE4E-DB7E04687EFB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just clicked on TikTok and heard her say she’s been invited to a MH clinic by a company of TikTok so she’s going and looking forward to that 🤣🤣🤣

ummmm if they were a good MH clinic they certainly wouldn’t be asking for people of TikTok to advertise for them.
she got all excited but I thought she don’t like meeting new people or going out?
lies again.
well I can not wait to see what clinic it is 😊 I’m sure they would love to know how you FAKE MH.
Sitting there begging to get on the weekly absolutely bleeping shocking!!
I see she’s not got on it yet!!

she’s going on about a new game starting Thursday saying it’s only for 24 hours so her and Mankey happy they going to take part.
BEGS!!
This proves they are capable of working

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sharon is making sure Scare wins in the battles against Tom

Reactions: 7
Just clicked on TikTok and heard her say she’s been invited to a MH clinic by a company of TikTok so she’s going and looking forward to that 🤣🤣🤣

ummmm if they were a good MH clinic they certainly wouldn’t be asking for people of TikTok to advertise for them.
she got all excited but I thought she don’t like meeting new people or going out?
lies again.
well I can not wait to see what clinic it is 😊 I’m sure they would love to know how you FAKE MH.
Sitting there begging to get on the weekly absolutely bleeping shocking!!
I see she’s not got on it yet!!

she’s going on about a new game starting Thursday saying it’s only for 24 hours so her and Mankey happy they going to take part.
BEGS!!
This proves they are capable of working
Bull 💩 tiktok allow all this mental health the way they let people get away with what they post like her showing her scars off !!

Reactions: 7
We need to take his winning streak
We need to do this guys
We can do this guys
I NEED TO GET ON THE WEEKLY RANKING

There is no ”we” you’re doing duck all just expecting!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It infuriates me that when she does the lip syncing videos she doesn’t learn the words. They’re 15 second videos. It’s not hard. Also why is her tongue always hanging out her mouth when sings

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's one of the shittest lyp syncs she's ever done I think🤣🤣🤣

Clare if you read HEAR today...Please go see a dentist.thanks!!! 🤢🤢🤢
Just think we probably going to get lot of crappy lip synchs when they go on their holiday🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.