Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c.tingz

VIP Member
Congratulations @c.tingz On your VIP status, that means you chat the same bull as the rest of us. Job well done 🥳🥳🥳🥳😂😂

Thinking ahead for a new title

Carebear85 #15 - the food looks vile, she can’t crack a smile, holiday isn’t her style, new TT name rastabear85 oh XYZ.

7D534379-7C9E-4402-89D4-9FE9825F4F47.jpeg

E186DB5F-1EA5-401F-A24D-52D91E4A05D8.jpeg

BCA2F099-3073-4543-82DE-42644DEBB48B.jpeg

Thought I’d put this up before she deletes the video 🤣🤣🤣

BPD episode pending

Video has been taken down already and done a video she’s is sooooo pissed !! #triggered

so glad I got screenshots 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Debas

VIP Member
Imagine beggy rocking up and receiving a warning with her room keys 😂🤣😥 'we told tubby now we telling you no filming non consenting adults or children around the pool. No lives begging for gifts. And put your mankey scabby legs away. Oh and enjoy your stay'

• Haha
Reactions: 17

mumz

VIP Member
ROLL UP. ROLL UP
Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you
The woman who cannot go to work
Because of crippling social anxiety

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Thread title from @lyndseyross115

Recap I stole from a post by @c.tingz
-What shite she’ll be cooking
-What tablets she’ll be on / added next week
-Which kid will be walking the dog at 9pm
-Maybe one last clothes haul
-Will the be a BPD episode just before the holiday ?
-Which animal will she sit on next ?

• Haha
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
How the fuck can Jacob get burnt after seeing Lucy’s dad, then seeing Ruby
Shes wicked, evil snd fucking dumb
Another thing I found disturbing
Ava and Mankey in the pool alone

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Debas

VIP Member
Social services will be disgusted… can you imagine.
Hi Claire so we seen you were on a live and someone who you don’t know said you don’t like Americans? Which then caused you to end the live and cut yourself up infront of your husband and children??
Well if things like that trigger you the kids are in danger in my opinion.
I’m sure she will be fine the next few days for the competition.
Your day is coming scarebare trust me you have messed up to many times now.
No wonder why she don’t do the school runs. I bet all the parents talk about her.
I also bet you she don’t wear shorts to the school so the teachers won’t see her legs. But it’s ok to show them to kids online!
See she didn't end the live. I dont know where baseball bat was possibly picking up nathan but she looked at her leg did a stupid face and started shouting Jacob. Then says to tubby I have a situation I need to sort out. Lucy comments in the live 'aw no' tubby says is it really bad ? Beggy says just give me 10 mins to sort it out I will be back. THE WOMAN IS A FUCKING DANGER TO HERSELF ANYONE AROUND HER AND ANYONE WATCHING A FUCKING DISGRACE

• Angry
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Her teen son Nathan must be so bored
Nothing for him to do
Watching little ones in the room while the adults play Baby Shark on the dance floor

• Sad
  • Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
Carebear85 #15 - the food looks vile, she can’t crack a smile, holiday isn’t her style, new TT name rastabear85 oh XYZ.

• Haha
  • Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
So Jacob hasn't coped well with the flight, the change, the heat and they're not going to the water park because of his issues.....they never book 2 weeks holiday because of Jacob....and then she said on the live they're going to the US for "three or four weeks" next year.....so that's an 8 hour flight, its hotter than Lanzarote....and 3 or 4 weeks? Ffs you've not coped with a bloody week. I think you spout shite.

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Do they need reminding of a certain high profile case of a child going missing from their hotel room back in 2007?
Don’t leave your children alone you begs

When are they going to get it into their thick heads that even applying the highest factor sun cream it does not give total protection several hours at a time
You’re supposed to ease yourself into sun exposure a little bit at a time
Keep the kids uv rash tops with long sleeves if necessary
Apply the cream, apply again, keep applying
Limit sea and pool use as this is where sun rays love most
Wear hats
Apply after sun
Keep in shade. But remember you can still burn
Theres a saying
Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the mid day sun

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
Noticed how her attitude changed when Lucy and Tom said about the massage
Yes the tone of her voice FAKE ASS BITCH

"When they say they will always be there for you but then can’t cope with your BPD" That’s the first video since last week where she’s mentioned BPD must’ve been the longest she’s gone 😂
Get ready for Friday & her laying in bed with her BPD appearance 😂oh & that yellow duvet set

• Haha
Reactions: 15

c.tingz

VIP Member
Good, let’s hope Sharon has turned. First Mrs K and now Sharon, oops 🙊 The Carebare crew has only ever been Claire herself and Jenny 🤣
But let’s be honest Claire uses everything and everyone !!

80F92441-DCE5-4D3F-B5AF-3640980CF46D.png

The only thing right about this paragraph is the “good morning” bit 🤭

also you can’t cook so no prayer 🙏🏻can help you with that BS !!

Oh and you’re not doing a big battle because maybe Sharon’s seen what you’re actually about and not gifting you 🤣🤣🤣

FUCK OFF !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

samanthalou27

I've just walked I my house from a 13 hour shift that started at 8am this morning. While she's been living the life of luxury on our tax payers money!!

The lardarse winds me up. Scare bear if your reading this. Get of your fat ass and make a living instead of begging on tt and making out you have mh. There is sweet fA wrong with you.

I've forwarded the video to your GP surgery you know the one where you've got social anxiety while your on a stage singing into a microphone. You should be ashamed feel sorry for her kids.

Oh and BTW scare bear your hair is shite

• Heart
  • Wow