Carebare85 #14 rotten to the core.. her lives are such a bore and she never does a chore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They donā€™t give a tit about the weekly leaderboard
Thatā€™s their excuse to beg
Itā€™s the goodies they collect along the way that matters to them

Reactions: 11
They donā€™t give a tit about the weekly leaderboard
Thatā€™s their excuse to beg
Itā€™s the goodies they collect along the way that matters to them
šŸ’Æ we all know that thatā€™s what gets to me we know exactly why they do it ā€¦they know theyā€™ll never be in top 20 itā€™s all the šŸ’° gifts along the way ! feeling guilty is he keeps mentioning his 600 euros !!

Reactions: 7
I just had a thought that beggy is suspiciously quiet and then boom it's her fight song change the record you are so boring and predictable

I reckon she will try and muzzle in on the weekly seeing tubby there. I bet its killing her
Was just about to say the same, on cue the MH card is back

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep pushing for more followers, her content is boring and crap.

Reactions: 10
She wants 90k followers this week and 2k on Instagram šŸ¤£
I got more Instagram followers ten her and Iā€™m not even Big on TikTok šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She been saying she wants 100k before holidays now gone down to 90k.

I tell you what you beg I will unfollow you now do you loose another one šŸ¤£

considering she got that many followers itā€™s always the same ten people that comment on her posts.

• Haha
Why is she even on Intagram, ive some really interesting people and not one are from Tictok.

Reactions: 8
The ā€œblurā€ filter didnā€™t do her wrinkles any favours at all
CFECCCE3-A53D-40C6-9794-6597D6DB96E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Has anyone notice she never seems to talk about BPD herself? Itā€™s always something sheā€™s seen online whether thatā€™s on Google or on TikTok which she duets.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone notice she never seems to talk about BPD herself? Itā€™s always something sheā€™s seen online whether thatā€™s on Google or on TikTok which she duets.
Oh yes always a video she does is somebody elseā€™s materiel thatā€™s because sheā€™s a liar šŸ¤„

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she keep pushing for more followers, her content is boring and crap.
Absolutely her content is boring and crap....I've just "discovered" the Odigie brothers.....what TT should be about....no begging, no PayPal, no battling.....a happy place šŸ„°šŸ„°

I knew it would not be long before the jealousy came out over Mankey, she's even using her twins song to promote it.

Reactions: 7
370E6233-B4EF-4845-AA2A-EF00E9ACF847.png

BB0D8500-8C1F-4E95-99A3-BC6B4687975E.png

duck off beggy no one wants you on it, youā€™ve seen ya duck buddy do unfortunately well (slowly moving down tho) on it and now youā€™re jumping on it needing the funds !!

bet youā€™ve not changed ya bedding since the mankeyā€™s were in it months ago šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.