Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her little girl just said “mummy are you happy?” Broke my heart 💔

I see she’s got her magic bracelets on 😂
Noticed after saying a thousand times you got to have the charms on your pressure points she got Hers the wrong way 🙄 they don’t work now Claire 🙄🤣

She’s not going because she knows no one likes her 😂
Surprised Toms going after he found out they wouldn’t provide him with personal security 🙄🤣
Someone asked Tom just then when he was live if he will have his own stand for photos etc 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he said no, no! He looked fuming hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Back on live with a face like a slapped ass and Ava just asked her if she’s happy? Claire looked so worried what Ava was about to say next.
She said yeh why? But Ava never answered.
I think she can see her mother is Sat there with a face like a slapped ass. Maybe she’s worried her mum will shout at her so asking if she’s happy to see what sort of mood she’s in. I have seen her shout at them kids before 😡

Kids haven’t had tea. Ava have been swimming and haven’t ate as they are waiting for Mankeys to arrive 😡 poor kids
A little one I know used to ask her mum constantly if she was happy. Her mum unfortunately wasn’t the best mother shall we say. She used to ask her to gauge her mood to see if she could ask for something without being in trouble. She said her little one has only had a bagel to eat. It’s 7pm ffs!
She should’ve come off as soon as she asked. But no she stayed on until just now as she went to go to speak to Claire again.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Back on live with a face like a slapped ass and Ava just asked her if she’s happy? Claire looked so worried what Ava was about to say next.
She said yeh why? But Ava never answered.
I think she can see her mother is Sat there with a face like a slapped ass. Maybe she’s worried her mum will shout at her so asking if she’s happy to see what sort of mood she’s in. I have seen her shout at them kids before 😡

Kids haven’t had tea. Ava have been swimming and haven’t ate as they are waiting for Mankeys to arrive 😡 poor kids
Still can’t believe mankeys letting scarebear to look after their baby. What are they thinking??? This woman who tried to unalive herself. Absolutely diabolical there 😕😕

Noticed after saying a thousand times you got to have the charms on your pressure points she got Hers the wrong way 🙄 they don’t work now Claire 🙄🤣

Someone asked Tom just then when he was live if he will have his own stand for photos etc 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he said no, no! He looked fuming hahahahaha
Don’t know why mankeys is going though cos half of people will tell them to eff off 😂😂

Still can’t believe mankeys letting scarebear to look after their baby. What are they thinking??? This woman who tried to unalive herself. Absolutely diabolical there 😕😕

Don’t know why mankeys is going though cos half of people will tell them to eff off 😂😂
By a show of hands, how many tattlers are going tomorrow?

Reactions: 5
When your 5 year old kids asks are you happy. That has to be a sign to tell her to get off the freaking app and spend quality time with that child

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So she’s off to tokfest we knew it would happen telling people to follow the Hayley’sfamily account

• Haha
😂😂😂 there going to tokfest. How bleeping funny. Everyone join the joint account let them know there the biggest begs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

When he's back from tokfest he will be saying thousands of our fans i mean our followers came and said hello literally thousands of them guys

• Haha
Reactions: 9

when he answered 😂😂 I was expecting to ignore it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So may or may not be reporting the live 😏

Aaaand I’ve had to turn it off. All of their voices grate on me so all four of them together makes me want to jump off a bridge 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That means the baby won’t be left in her care up north whilst Tom and Lucy are in Birmingham? Thank goodness!

If I lived closer I would 100% buy a ticket. But it would cost me hundreds to get there and I also can’t be assed. Would love to say what I think to both families to their faces though

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.