Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like the god videos are new thing unless she’s been doing them a while and I’ve only just noticed I only came across her in January

Reactions: 7
What the actual fuckety duck??😳
What! could she make more sense? I had my appointment this morning with a nurse this morning and she only can get me in to see doctor on 5th April but mean time she gave me info about mental health wellbeing if I need to till then 👏🏻

• Heart
She plays on religion and mental health she a absolute joke
And she was supposed to have given crisps up for lent that doesn’t end until 14th April yet she was scoffing them the other evening straight after her tea 🤣 she’s a woman bog her word 🤣🤣

Have a draft video while I’m busy 🤣 no thanks your ok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nope, it makes me wonder where he is. Hope he’s good 😂😂
He showed up on my fyp singing a song no sign of Begbare in the comments

When you can't be arsed with your wife's gcse dramatics so you read tattle instead liking and agreeing with all our comments 😝🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her little girl just said “mummy are you happy?” Broke my heart 💔

I see she’s got her magic bracelets on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not going tokfest as its not the right time for her 🤣 imagine thinking you're amazing on TT that you go and offer meet & greets 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Back on live with a face like a slapped ass and Ava just asked her if she’s happy? Claire looked so worried what Ava was about to say next.
She said yeh why? But Ava never answered.
I think she can see her mother is Sat there with a face like a slapped ass. Maybe she’s worried her mum will shout at her so asking if she’s happy to see what sort of mood she’s in. I have seen her shout at them kids before 😡

Kids haven’t had tea. Ava have been swimming and haven’t ate as they are waiting for Mankeys to arrive 😡 poor kids

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Not going tokfest as its not the right time for her 🤣 imagine thinking you're amazing on TT that you go and offer meet & greets 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s not going because she knows no one likes her 😂
Surprised Toms going after he found out they wouldn’t provide him with personal security 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.