Carebare85 #10 Her magic number is 3, loves a frozen tea, looks illnesses up on wiki, JW makes her soppy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said. She claims to be a mental health advocate and wants to raise awareness yet she makes a mockery out of mental health, she uses it manipulate people to like her and gift her, we know it and she knows it
She will fall off her make pretend throne ., people won’t be able to live when energy prices go up and this making it impossible to gift and let’s remember who owns tik tok it will go tits up and the lazy beeps who live off it will have to go out in real world and get a job but I can imagine her claiming all benifits for her multiple imaginary mental illness go to your local hospital Claire and see the REAL people suffering I don’t want to disclose my job but I see this very often and she is actually taking piss out of many

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is this your mum @charlo92a ?
I blocked out the sensitive content but wanted it on record before big bird deletes it
Sending you much love and support
Please please please if you ever feel down or need an ear or a rant just post here xx
Yes that’s my mum xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just went to screenshot a comment on her bpd duet but surprise surprise she’s deleted it! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
You should be ASHAMED of yourself Claire! What the earth is going on in your dumb brain. You are pathetic and nasty piece of work. Why you would do that to people who are struggling trying to reach to you for advice and support. You claiming you got MH you go on blocking people who suffers same as “you”. Clearly you are a LIAR and bullshit every lie you told your followers. Massive faker and horrible witch you are. I really detest you. I know you going to read this Claire so off you duck off TT.
sorry guys for big rant and excuse my language x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
go to your local hospital Claire and see the REAL people suffering I don’t want to disclose my job but I see this very often and she is actually taking piss out of many
Exactly....when you've sat ALL NIGHT with a young mother who was banging her head against a wall because she knew she had to allow SS to take her 6 month old as she wasnt in the right place to care for her.....the numbers of truly desperate people I have had pass through my life....the times I've sat and cried with them...and when I got home....then SHE has the bleeping audacity to behave like she does....my piss is boiling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Exactly....when you've sat ALL NIGHT with a young mother who was banging her head against a wall because she knew she had to allow SS to take her 6 month old as she wasnt in the right place to care for her.....the numbers of truly desperate people I have had pass through my life....the times I've sat and cried with them...and when I got home....then SHE has the bleeping audacity to behave like she does....my piss is boiling.
Disgusting! Really is 😫

Diets going swimmingly I see
Packet of sponge mix? 😂 lazy cow she is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
SO glad u come hear and seen the truth hun hope you are feeling slightly better this morning, Pokers last 2 vids.. yes says it how it is 🙌🙌🙌
Thank you so much! I’m honestly so grateful for all the support I have had. Apart from my mum I’ve never had anyone stand up for me. I am feeling a bit better this morning I hope you are ok xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Claires words verbatim
One day Tattle could make someone commit suicide

I will leave that one there Claire
Just think before you dismiss someone reaching out for you

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you so much! I’m honestly so grateful for all the support I have had. Apart from my mum I’ve never had anyone stand up for me. I am feeling a bit better this morning I hope you are ok xxx
You are never alone. No matter how big or small I think there’s such a wide choice of people of different ages/knowledge/experiences and problems, there’s always going to be someone here to listen ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We’ve got you x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.