Carebare85 #10 Her magic number is 3, loves a frozen tea, looks illnesses up on wiki, JW makes her soppy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Andy have definitely had a argument - did you just see the looks she gave him 🤣 said he should of gone to bed to sleep. Maybe he’s angry she been flirting with JW or been reading tattle and he agrees with us 👏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs her pad back on as she gets frustrated when these things happen she’s just said 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone asked her to change the song that was on as if was a trigger issue for them and she said I’m trying to skip it but if it’s a trigger issue for you I suggest you come off here. Very supportive 😳

She needs her pad back on as she gets frustrated when these things happen she’s just said 🤣
Her iPad wasn’t working properly last night either, she wasn’t happy 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Someone asked her to change the song that was on as if was a trigger issue for them and she said I’m trying to skip it but if it’s a trigger issue for you I suggest you come off here. Very supportive 😳
She seemed like she was laughing about that 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She laughed when that person said they were triggered and said she can’t turn it over 😡 she’s doing a sweet treat day tomorrow remember so turn the water works on now - exactly what Tom done last week 😡 ready for gifts tomorrow - I think she’s definitely had a falling out with Andy

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She laughed when that person said they were triggered and said she can’t turn it over 😡 she’s doing a sweet treat day tomorrow remember so turn the water works on now - exactly what Tom done last week 😡 ready for gifts tomorrow - I think she’s definitely had a falling out with Andy
Loved the way Andy just ignored her when she mentioned him going up to bed 🤣

• Haha
So she fell out with shann used the same hair dye as shann used to dye her hair now she's had digs at Poker and now she's going to use the colours the same as poker haha GET UR OWN STYLE 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Carebare live.....Chilled music, chats and gargantuan snores being pushed out by Baseball on the couch.....when your marriage takes 2nd place to Tiktok one of you needs to pack your bags and duck off 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Don’t forget to register for her event tomorrow, 1 of the dishes is cabbage lasagne 🤮😂

Carebare live.....Chilled music, chats and gargantuan snores being pushed out by Baseball on the couch.....when your marriage takes 2nd place to Tiktok one of you needs to pack your bags and duck off 🤣🤣
She keeps saying Andy needs to go to bed 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s a cocky b*tch she claims to have bpd and I asked her advice on how she copes with it because I’m struggling she was cocky and laughed at me. Made me feel like rubbish

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Don’t forget to register for her event tomorrow, 1 of the dishes is cabbage lasagne 🤮😂

She keeps saying Andy needs to go to bed 😂
Yeah noticed she kept telling him to go to bed
I don’t think she’s been happy with him since last nights Mr & Mrs when she compared herself to Julia Roberts and he said Mrs Doubtfire. Plus he was having a little cuddle up to her and she kept brushing him off. All that and her recent flirting with JW probably hasn’t boded well with him
He obviously fell asleep on the sofa to annoy her, then refused to be sent to bed like a little boy
Maybe Andy has at last grown a pair, I thought her emancipation of him was something he couldn’t come back from.

• Haha
She’s a cocky b*tch she claims to have bpd and I asked her advice on how she copes with it because I’m struggling she was cocky and laughed at me. Made me feel like rubbish
That's shocking.....I think you need to speak to your GP....and there's lots of relevant and fully researched info online....use the NHS app to find stuff...Google is too full of tit. I think you can refer yourself for some NHS services too. Hugs and love to you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who came on that she had to quickly mute and block? 👀

Hope you are ok. You are a legend - seen you on Mankeys live last night asking about Ukraine 👏👏🤣 he jumped down your throat didn’t he. He don’t like being asked if he donates etc.
Sending love xx

Attachments

Last edited:
So she was asking for help she then apoloigsed then got blocked after the whole chat had a go at her
That’s me

Like it’s not in my head I asked her for advice and she gave a answer with a cocky reaction at the end I said I was sorry If I reacted wrong she said she forgave me then blocked me 🤣

• Heart
  • Angry
The kids are in bed. Andy is sleeping on the sofa and she’s got music blaring out
No respect for anyone but herself
And she’s more interested in whoever she is talking to on the ipad than her viewers

I seen did she block you aswell ?
I seen all your comments disappear. Hope ur okay hun

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.