Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hypocrisy at its finest again, apologiseS for a post about BRitney Spears being off her rocker and for demeaning people with mental health issues. This from the person who rants about fat shaming daily and claims to have BED which is a mental health disorder. Then points out it’s unusual Britney talking about her summer going well when 200k Americans have died from Covid 🤔 says the girl having breakdowns about restrictions because it doesn’t suit her gym and lunch date lifestyle free from the kids. Have to laugh

Reactions: 14
The thing that gets me about her is that she berated anyone a while back who broke lockdown rules and now she’s acting like she didn’t do that. I can’t get over her comparing Ireland to being in North Korea. bleeping offensive.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Her latest story... Yeah because protests are going to stop the spread of the covid. It's like the 34 people needing ICU treatment don't matter as it's only 34 people out of so many million. The truth is once all they ICU beds are filled then if you or your family need ICU care then you won't get it.

Reactions: 12
Her latest story... Yeah because protests are going to stop the spread of the covid. It's like the 34 people needing ICU treatment don't matter as it's only 34 people out of so many million. The truth is once all they ICU beds are filled then if you or your family need ICU care then you won't get it.
This is what people don't seem to understand. God forbid a family member is in a crash - well sorry all our icu beds are full. Somebody needs ventilation due to covid- no bed! She is actually laughable talking about people's jobs when she doesn't actually work. Nothing has affected her apart from going to the gym. I love how she "stuck to the rules" yet she documents herself travelling across counties to meet her family. Her kids will still be in school there is nothing stopping her walking, using exercise videos etc. Albeit she will have to forgo eating out every bloody day. #firstworldproblems

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is absolutely unbelievable. A useless slob who does nothing but eat out and eat to excess. Like previously said, I hope she doesn't require a hospital bed when they are all full. Useless cow.

Come work in a hospital and face this full on and then tell me when you are holding a pts hand, or watching people die unnecessarily that they were just a number. Disgraceful useless slob. Carry on posting your saggy fat tits and moaning, the rest of us are contributing to society and helping others.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You'd think that as someone who has an increased risk of Covid (high BMI) she'd be a bit more careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can someone please start a support group for those of us who are personally victimised and offended by Carby’s horrible “sexy” tongue rolls?
DCC82F26-BCF9-43CF-B78A-83DFD999BDA2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This woman had the nerve to rant on her stories the other week that Adele’s SNL joke was fat-shaming and uncalled for

This is the same girl that posts Chris brown songs in her IG stories.

Thick as mince.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Talk about first world problems 🙄 What kind of fool would purposefully go out and return perfectly good presents during a pandemic?? If you absolutely have to keep up the pretence of Santa, make up a lie that he can’t come because of lockdown or something so he sent you the list to collect the present from the shop or he dropped them off early.
Absolutely ridiculous!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Talk about first world problems 🙄 What kind of fool would purposefully go out and return perfectly good presents during a pandemic?? If you absolutely have to keep up the pretence of Santa, make up a lie that he can’t come because of lockdown or something so he sent you the list to collect the present from the shop or he dropped them off early.
Absolutely ridiculous!
I can’t stand her, the way she acts on her account 😡

return them Cos the kids have found them. What the actual duck.

She’s a walking hypocrite

Reactions: 4
Look who's done a U turn on covid again 😂😂 Honestly her opinion is more up and down than her weight.
Her weight is like covid, you can’t trust all the facts, the photos can be misleading, there’s a whole lot of lies and the number keeps rising! We need to lock it down!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First post I’m new here and only came across this thread after googling her name. I have never followed her but she wrote comments in Amber Gills Instagram about her new promotion of some weight loss journey. Her comment wasn’t that bad apart from making big assumptions which I asked how she knows what Amber is going to do, a few of us asked her if she gives the same outrage to influencers who promote juice cleanses etc.
And she was talking about negatively promoting weight loss, someone asked her why she uses the name “carbytobarbie” if diet culture is damaging.
She went on a tirade! Called people names and then deleted her comment and tried to comment again being a cow.
Then within 5 minutes I’m recovering DM’s from faceless accounts calling me allsorts, reading this thread I believe she’s behind them.

She seems very angry and is against anyone who doesn’t agree with her.

Whatever she promotes clearly isn’t healthy our positive since she comes across

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14