Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also stated a few weeks ago she doesn’t eat her exercise calories and had her deficit at 1000kcals. So she should be losing some pretty serious weight!
I don’t even think it’s possible to have such a huge deficit and not lose is it? I’m not clued up on the fitness tracking thing but I hear they’re not reliable at all

Reactions: 3
Disappointed in Carby right now.

She talks about being a strong empowered woman and yet the song she chose to put in her Instagram story was Chris Brown. Ugh 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I wonder will carby suddenly change her name now after reading this thread (which she obviously does)

Reactions: 5
I wonder will carby suddenly change her name now after reading this thread (which she obviously does)
I wondered the very same. I wonder how many of her followers feel the same? A friend of mine has been sending screenshots as I unfollowed her a few months back and she just... ergh.

Reactions: 2
I don’t even think it’s possible to have such a huge deficit and not lose is it? I’m not clued up on the fitness tracking thing but I hear they’re not reliable at all
The my fitnesspal app works well when you use it properly and are actually in a deficit. I’ve lost weight with it, no exercise just tracking my food. Probably just makes you more aware of your eating. But no way does she exercise that much, not eat her exercise cals and have a 1k cal deficit and not dropping the stones! I just don’t see how it’s possible!

Reactions: 10
The my fitnesspal app works well when you use it properly and are actually in a deficit. I’ve lost weight with it, no exercise just tracking my food. Probably just makes you more aware of your eating. But no way does she exercise that much, not eat her exercise cals and have a 1k cal deficit and not dropping the stones! I just don’t see how it’s possible!
I think she must strap the Fitbit onto a cat or dog. By that amount of walking she should be losing weight, either that or her calories are completely up the left!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I believe she does the steps and even the exercise. But because she’s going by what the Fitbit says and maybe not recording her food correctly, she thinks she’s in this huge deficit but isn’t. Not that large anyway.

I meant the fitbits etc x

I believe she does the steps and even the exercise. But because she’s going by what the Fitbit says and maybe not recording her food correctly, she thinks she’s in this huge deficit but isn’t. Not that large anyway.
Said it before... she eats out all the time. If you arent making the food at home. How the f can you tell the calories. 🙈

Reactions: 9
I like Danielle she opened my eyes massively to all the big accounts ..prickard..towers ..etc ..I have lost nearly 2 stone since I took note to her advice ...I find her inspiring ...she proves she gets off her arse and moves ...unlike some of the fakes

• Heart
I like Danielle she opened my eyes massively to all the big accounts ..prickard..towers ..etc ..I have lost nearly 2 stone since I took note to her advice ...I find her inspiring ...she proves she gets off her arse and moves ...unlike some of the fakes
So do I, i think shes lost weight in her face the last lot of weeks, although I do think shes got my issue where shes toning up quicker than loosing weight. I need to take a leaf out of her book like you have and stick at it instead of throwing the head up when the scales dont move 😂🙈 well done on your 2stone weightloss 🙌

I get so bored of her constantly showing her Fitbit numbers .. no way is she burning over 1000 cals a day & not losing. I find tht she’s showing off a lot lately which bugs me when ppl I like get an ego (look what happened with livinglife_nat) however .. I do like her hair & I love to see what she’s having for lunch 🙈🙈 it always looks beaut lol

I've messaged her a couple of times, not in one go 😂 In response to things she's posted in the past. All of which have been read and never replied to.
Just asking for advise 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kind of makes me dislike her more though 🤔 I understand people are busy but she seems to be on her Instagram constantly.
Makes me think she's just there for the attention and not to actually help others.

it's weird, I don't know how I feel about her, find it odd she doesn't reply though. When i followed her she thanked me for the follow and responds to me everytime I've responded to a story. She must have her favourties (ME!) muahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s a hypocrite. Everyone she slags off on insta is basically doing the same as her, except lucky for them They get paid!

Reactions: 4
She’s massively overweight and there is no way she would be if the numbers she’s posting were accurate. Her portions are huge also.

Reactions: 4