Captain Sir Tom Moore #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her interview has hit The Mail. Comments are not on her side. She would be best to just step back from the desperate attempt to cling on to creating a legacy her quest for fame and go back to her day job. If It was causing her and her family so much trauma, she would quit right?

Reactions: 11
Her interview has hit The Mail. Comments are not on her side. She would be best to just step back from the desperate attempt to cling on to creating a legacy her quest for fame and go back to her day job. If It was causing her and her family so much trauma, she would quit right?

Notice that This Morning are not allowing comments on their You Tube video of the interview I posted up earlier....

Reactions: 3
lol if she can't even handle bloody Holly and Phil then maybe she's not as media savvy as we all thought

Getting taken to task on this morning should be a career ending moment anyway, you've hit a low when it comes to that

Reactions: 6
I don’t think This Morning allow comments on any of the videos that they post
The link above to the Daily Mail article comments are moderated. The media like to look like they are calling them out but then protect them from responses from the public.

Reactions: 2
She was interviewed by the hard hitting journalists Holly and Phil ( not!) Maybe Kate Garaway would have been a better option, they are both selling their relatives for financial gain. Hannah could give some pointers on where it went wrong .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was so cringe. She is ridiculously insincere and comes across as a bad actress.

Reactions: 11
Times up on the gravy train. Time to move on to the next business venture. Hope the minute of fame and the ill gotten gains were worth it.
It will never leave her or your family now and has tarnished any good that her late father intended.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exclusive in The Mirror...
Hannah, 51, wept as she explained: “People think the foundation received £38.9million raised by my father. All money went to NHS Charities Together, which was responsible for distributing it.”
"Please say that I cried. It's dramatic and attention-drawing and gets sympathy. I'll make all interviews Mirror exclusives - plus you'll get a favour...." Grinning, she takes out a bundle of money notes.

Reactions: 5
It's come back to bite her, her outlandish display of self importance at Wimbledon last year said it all about her character, wasn't her son on celebrity dating or going on it or something?

Reactions: 9
The weirdest part of the TM interview was when she made out that her father’s legacy was a quest against ageism.

That truly baffled me. The first time I’ve ever heard that word escape her lips.

Reactions: 10
Oh Hannah just go away. Go back to your fancy house and stop digging yourself into holes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Read the room Hannah...the Foundation will never recover from this & your "woe is me" story, in print & on TV just alerts more people to the fact that you've killed the goodwill people had towards your father & they find you very devious! All this claptrap "we were a wonderful, special inter-generational house with my Dad & the kids..." 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The foundation needs to fold up. If people still want to donate money in Captain Tom's name just do it through the NHS charities he originally supported not via the palms of his daughter

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.