Captain Sir Tom Moore #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he was on Blankerty Blank with Les Dawson so he too liked the limelight !!!.
To be fair, he was doing what anyone in his position would've done and made the most of it

Meanwhile what Hannah is doing seems to be taking advantage of a situation that was never hers, and using it to boost her own ego

Reactions: 6
A leader in every field.

Wow! What a bold claim.
Does she mean she’s a leader in operational fields:-

Management
Operations
Marketing
Accounting
Finance

If so prove it Hananh!

This screams record of achievement to me…

AF029AD1-A431-4E55-B0B5-D1F60D7D05FA.jpeg

That’s her level of Bobby bullshitting. You know when you claimed to be into orienteering cos you managed to make it home safely after lying to your parents about where you were actually going.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She deleted that picture but still has this one up.

Just checked and her tweet still only has 6 likes but several negative comments.
I’m sure she did it to test the water, to see if people would still “donate” - they couldn’t even be arsed to like a tweet for nothing! That ship has truly sailed, probably along with her extension!
I think over the next few months that the foundation will be wound down “It’s what my father wanted…”

Reactions: 10
She needs to disappear from public life, fold up the foundation before she does any further damage to the reputation of her father. If people feel the need to donate money in the memory of Captain Tom I am sure they can donate to the NHS charities directly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A leader in every field.

Wow! What a bold claim.
Does she mean she’s a leader in operational fields:-

Management
Operations
Marketing
Accounting
Finance

If so prove it Hananh!

This screams record of achievement to me…

View attachment 1094502
That’s her level of Bobby bullshitting. You know when you claimed to be into orienteering cos you managed to make it home safely after lying to your parents about where you were actually going.
Bobby Bullshitting, Ha Ha love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not putting down all those who went through so much fighting for their country but in those days you didn’t get any choice, men had to do national service!
Understand that but to rise to Captain then leave after 6 years he could of gone on for years as my sons did...imo.

Reactions: 2
A leader in all fields? So a Jack of all trades & clearly master of none!
Her husband has been CEO of 51 business...I know the old adage is "if at 1st you don't succeed, try again". But that's taking the piss at 51, he should chuck it in as a bad joke! Clearly they don't learn though, hence Hannah still flogging the foundation despite everyone seeing through her 🐂💩.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A leader in all fields? So a Jack of all trades & clearly master of none!
Her husband has been CEO of 51 business...I know the old adage is "if at 1st you don't succeed, try again". But that's taking the piss at 51, he should chuck it in as a bad joke! Clearly they don't learn though, hence Hannah still flogging the foundation despite everyone seeing through her 🐂💩.
51 companies! and was any of them voluntary or compulsory struck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
51 companies! and was any of them voluntary or compulsory struck off!
I just get the feeling there’s something really dodgy going on with him. It shouldn’t be legal to be director of that many companies- it’s so dodgy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
(Whispers) "It's just in case someone takes a pot shot at me. Think of all I've done for you growing up."

Han.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Something tells me that is very deliberate as well.
It’s calculated like they are.

She thinks she’s nailed this caring character which could not be further from the reality. All for self gain.

Her kids have the same vibe.

Also I find the first wife story weird…then he was a bachelor for years.

Reactions: 6
Exclusive in The Mirror...
She states she didn’t receive a penny from the NHS charity money raised. it’s the Foundation money that is being investigated so why even mention the NHS money? Is it because she cannot say that she didn’t receive a penny from the Foundation so is trying to deflect?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.