Captain Sir Tom Moore #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those photos are so sad 😭 . He looks worn out
I think I've found another pic of him in barrybados a few years ago ... on the grandsons insta...

I think I've found another pic of him in barrybados a few years ago ... on the grandsons insta...
If the date is right, as 6th Feb and was posted a month ago... I think!

Looking again i think I'm wrong sorry!

Attachments

They were there a month ago-and the photo posted looks like an old one from England because his grandson and granddaughter are small there whereas they are now teenagers.

Reactions: 2
They were there a month ago-and the photo posted looks like an old one from England because his grandson and granddaughter are small there whereas they are now teenagers.
Yes I see that now, sorry! initially I thought it was them taken in Barbados a long time ago. They can have that one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.