Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CH trying so hard to be her mate Cool, photo shoot for a fitness brand 🙄 I’d say Fitpink wouldn't entertain her so she’s had to beg that Bali one?

And no climb for Charlie tut tut
Cool looked so happy without her today, maybe she’s cut ties

Reactions: 2
that photoshoot was tragic, I'm guessing this brand will be every bit as successful as her own by CH active wear🤣
definitely surprised she wasn't on the walk. opportunity for a pic of a coffee cup wasted 🍵

Reactions: 1
CH trying so hard to be her mate Cool, photo shoot for a fitness brand 🙄 I’d say Fitpink wouldn't entertain her so she’s had to beg that Bali one?

And no climb for Charlie tut tut
Cool looked so happy without her today, maybe she’s cut ties
Her new fitness brand getting a lot of air time.
and No walk for charity Saturday, something amis. Erin could be taking a step back from her and no harm.

the irony of this one spending a night in lifford jail cells for charity🤭 shamelessly breaking realisations, vrt evasion, ripping off alliexpress as her own and charging stupid money, emirates scandal, stealing from clineno, driving with phone.... all accusations of course from whats been said here before is actually true.a well known donegal personality from social media...doesnt look like cool as seen the light yet. maybe lifford court house should do some research

Reactions: 3
I had to laugh at the irony of this one ‘going to jail’

Everyone else with a job title (nurse, radio presenter, teacher) and she’s well known for her social media presence🤣

• Haha
I had to laugh at the irony of this one ‘going to jail’

Everyone else with a job title (nurse, radio presenter, teacher) and she’s well known for her social media presence🤣
‘Best known for my social media presence…I suppose’
Mortified for her saying that out loud it was like she just realised what she said :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg state of her arse on her story doing those squats. Why would anyone put that up. Thought it was never going to end lol 😂

Best known for previously riding the “Strabanimal” and building a Instahun lifestyle from it

CH spotted with a new lad in tow 👀
She never tags that Bali stuff as ad, gifted or whatever, reported!! 🙆🏻

• Sick
Sure CH is a law onto herself. Oh btw Caoimhe, today is Ireland's National Tax Day. Time you paid your VRT on your ......Range Rover 🤥

• Haha
Apart from posing into the camera last night CH is very quiet lately? No friends left so its a party for 1 at home 😆

• Haha
Sure CH is a law onto herself. Oh btw Caoimhe, today is Ireland's National Tax Day. Time you paid your VRT on your ......Range Rover 🤥
Apparently she's giving her "wee grandads" address on her new wheels. Her mother did the same thing years ago but got caught 😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Yesterday she put up a story saying she is so so busy so she has to eat her lunch at her desk at work... Did she not realise the computer screen was black in the background 😂😂😂 she's hardly that busy if the computer isn't even on 😅
Anyway to get in that she's getting sponsored for those meals 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.