Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In for a ‘procedure’ I heard. Don’t think she’s well. She always disappears for long periods?

has CH been sacked?

Reactions: 1
Not much happening with this
Does anyone follow a girl Nikki Sheanon in Donegal? I can’t find a thread on her.
She’s a ‘teacher’ but it’s all very questionable
is this the girl she was reposting this morning? got a Collab with ASOS so now cool is trying to piggyback off her as well as CH?

That’s her, she was out kayaking and what not with them last summer so I think she is always trying to get in with cool and CH.

More fast fashun 🙄 contradicts everything she teaches/preaches about. People in glenties are sick of her

I didnt think she was just as bad as CH and E.... but thats interesting! another "cool" teacher in the making. she just seems less desperate and less freeloading than the other 2 in my opinion. CH and E be looking an ASOS collab now..... fitpink and getthattrend a long way off ASOS! what ever happened all their #BAs... andy malone meals, micheal murphy, muff liquor, Toyota (😆😆😆) oh and CHs bycaoimhe business?

Have to say I don’t mind cool, I think she gets a bad rep associated with CH.
NS tagged along with these 2 last summer for freebies, likes and followers 😒 it’s all *ba and *pr since

yeah i see what ur saying... E was grand in early days all innocent enough then CH came home and the content was a bit more 🤔 all swimwear and #gifted #PR. #BA.things def took a turn then.shame really as her page was pretty relatable and not the usual intashun shite. maybe if E stayed in her lane as a DL discovery page she wouldnt get such a bad rep. although there are lots of other DL pages out there that are way better... just havnt bought followers. you only have to look back on her page to see the shift from nice wee donegal girl to thirsty instahun..sad she feel into that trap as she may have been onto a runner. seems the damage is done.

Yeah, cools a genuine girl and u can tell shes passionate about promoting Donegal, she knows her stuff. then CH arrives on the scene, just in it for the freebies and insta pics. mark my words Nikki will be back clinging onto these 2 over the summer trying to grow her ‘following’
I’ve seen NS out walking and she’d walk throw u before talking to u, thinks shes a celebrity around glenties🙄

Yeah, cools a genuine girl and u can tell shes passionate about promoting Donegal, she knows her stuff. then CH arrives on the scene, just in it for the freebies and insta pics. mark my words Nikki will be back clinging onto these 2 over the summer trying to grow her ‘following’
I’ve seen NS out walking and she’d walk throw u before talking to u, thinks shes a celebrity around glenties🙄
Nikki sounds just like a cool clone. Tho I'm not sure cool is in any way genuine or passionate unless it's the pursuit of freebies and well making her man look like a dick 💍#donegalgold.#donegaldiamonds 😉😉

Looks like she was letting u all know she still has a job or are they all old videos whosknows 😂 what is the point of CH page, is it just show herself?
I must follow that nikki wan to see.

I like following Erin too @Donegalweeone I went to school wit her, she’s such a friendly girl. A friend of mine set up a business during covid, asked to send her some stuff and Erin insisted on paying for it, the girl got a load of orders from her putting it on her story.

I like following Erin too @Donegalweeone I went to school wit her, she’s such a friendly girl. A friend of mine set up a business during covid, asked to send her some stuff and Erin insisted on paying for it, the girl got a load of orders from her putting it on her story.
now come on. we've all be round long enough to know that's just not true. if you're 1of her school friends that joined with her bullying that's fine but at least give us something half believable if you're trying to watch out for her 🤣🤣🤣😘

now come on. we've all be round long enough to know that's just not true. if you're 1of her school friends that joined with her bullying that's fine but at least give us something half believable if you're trying to watch out for her 🤣🤣🤣😘
let's not get into a slaggin match. can't be letting Erin ruin the party. tho to be fair you're absolutely right, this doesn't sound like a desperate attempt to clean up Erin's image. unfortunately there's enough information between here and her own thread to tell us different

🤣🤣 if u can’t handle people having different opinions, Tattle ain’t the place 4 u doll 💁🏻‍♀️
As it goes I wasn’t a fan of her group of friends in school, but herself and her dark haired bridesmaid were just sound, they got on with everyone and Erin always stops to chat if I see her now. I couldn’t care less if u don’t like the facts 🥱 if u don’t like seeing Donegal or Donegal brands maybe unfollow her 🤔🙄

anyway getting back to CH, was she driving and using her phone this morning wit those videos? I hear she’s doing a bit of tax dodging in that car too 🤣
Now that Nikki wan, does she teach in the school in Glenties does anyone know? I know a few there I must ask to see what they say 🕵🏻

🤣🤣 if u can’t handle people having different opinions, Tattle ain’t the place 4 u doll 💁🏻‍♀️
As it goes I wasn’t a fan of her group of friends in school, but herself and her dark haired bridesmaid were just sound, they got on with everyone and Erin always stops to chat if I see her now. I couldn’t care less if u don’t like the facts 🥱 if u don’t like seeing Donegal or Donegal brands maybe unfollow her 🤔🙄

anyway getting back to CH, was she driving and using her phone this morning wit those videos? I hear she’s doing a bit of tax dodging in that car too 🤣
Now that Nikki wan, does she teach in the school in Glenties does anyone know? I know a few there I must ask to see what they say 🕵🏻
ack now stop 😆😆😆
anyone, cool has her own thread for those of a collective opinion of her being .. well ..unfavourable.
aye someone did say about CH and the old vrt and tax evasion and the driving and phone has been a long going on illegal activity...

Looks like she was letting u all know she still has a job or are they all old videos whosknows 😂 what is the point of CH page, is it just show herself?
I must follow that nikki wan to see.

I have to agree on cool, my SIL was in school with u both 😂 and says the same, she’s a positive person and just sees the good in everyone. She’s maybe a bit too nice for the Instagram world?

on CH correct me if I’m wrong but I think her page doesn’t have a ‘thing’ the way cools does. Is it there to promote her???
Yes Nikki is a teacher in glenties, skip off and do some research 😂

a loooonnnggg time has passed since cool was at school... and yeah maybe its her and CHs thing that tarnishes all but anyway... its not for here.
but yeah, there is zero point in CHs page... all just pics of her and diet meals! like is she is trying to make an insta career... i dont get it but she seems to get decent engagement 🙄

ack now stop 😆😆😆
anyone, cool has her own thread for those of a collective opinion of her being .. well ..unfavourable.
aye someone did say about CH and the old vrt and tax evasion and the driving and phone has been a long going on illegal activity...
Erin’s thread on here is the most far fetched read 😂🤣 I wouldn’t even get involved

how has CH never been pulled up on driving with the phone and then posting it for all her followers to see? 🤯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.