Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the fella doesn't seem to be on the scene anymore.....I could be wrong, but he seems to have disappeared from Instagram and fb....she still has pics up though.....

Reactions: 1
well it's Friday night and it's date night for 1. so what do you do.....try and flog a few jumpers with filters at the max. self absorbed tart.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
well it's Friday night and it's date night for 1. so what do you do.....try and flog a few jumpers with filters at the max. self absorbed tart.
Yeah, a big "shout out to my ex" seeing what he's missing, he's one lucky guy! Any saying today, Amazing Yaught Charters takes ye along the coast of Donegal and them in Derry 🤣 Jez what a dope 🤮 I've never seen anyone like her on IG, posting galore on a night out in Derry & deleting them all the next morning! Is this attention seeking girl suffering from ADHD! Looks like it to me

Yeah, a big "shout out to my ex" seeing what he's missing, he's one lucky guy! Any saying today, Amazing Yaught Charters takes ye along the coast of Donegal and them in Derry 🤣 Jez what a dope 🤮 I've never seen anyone like her on IG, posting galore on a night out in Derry & deleting them all the next morning! Is this attention seeking girl suffering from ADHD! Looks like it to me
They're all the same. Sure they can't go to the toilet without ringing the Strabane chronicle to get an article in the paper about it.

Well if there's a buck to be made.....
Why do u think she's with her "wee grandad" all the time? I heard the grandmother died n she's been all about him since. Prob trying to fleece wat she can outa him aswel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
They're all the same. Sure they can't go to the toilet without ringing the Strabane chronicle to get an article in the paper about it.

Why do u think she's with her "wee grandad" all the time? I heard the grandmother died n she's been all about him since. Prob trying to fleece wat she can outa him aswel.
Aye the granny died and she put up a post saying how devastated she was......then the day after the funeral she had the pics upof herself ready to head out partying with the tits and arse practically hanging out..... devastated alright......

Nahh wtff she did not just make herself a black person for her emoji in this insta story🤦🏻‍♀️
Well her usual hue is a deep mahogany 🤣
You can nearly smell the manky fake tan coming off her in her pics 😷 fake tan, fake teeth, fake hair, fake nails and worst of all a fake personality. If you got at her with a face wipe there would be some difference!

• Haha
Just had to come on here and confirm that the fella dumped her. Ah poor CH. I know her very well and unless he's a big earner, he won't be able to pay for all her expensive needs. Very high maintenance are our two grammers. CH & Erin. Just wait for tonight's pics, dark mahogany fake tan applied poorly. Another ba sales flop. Had to laugh at her 5 facts, didn't mention getting sacked from Cilento (for theft) and Emirates(for partying). Couldn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She barely passed her degree, 40% and could have easily got in trouble in Ibiza, u can all guess why. Her family was worried sick about her out there. Her spelling and grammar leaves a lot to be desired. Herself and Erin in L'kenny today getting ready for tonight so could be a morning of deleting posts tomorrow😱 Bloody dose 🤮

ack now where are the pics of the night out for a roasting!!! mon CH, cool and sucker snooze give us a lol. thank frig that fella seen sense. what made her delete the pic of the tragic threesome at G and G..was cool reading her own thread 🙊

I personally think that Erin maybe behind it. Reading on here all the time and not wanting anyone to know what's going down tonight 😱 definitely up to something not good when they won't share it. Keeping us suspense 🙂 The 3 dolls all getting pampered by their friend's new salon, baaaaaa .......

Obviously he didn't have the big bank account to keep her accustomed to the big deals in life 🤣 lucky boy 🤞

I notice that her girlies are pushing hard for A Walsh to get the hair job for the big wedding. Wonder what Karen Harlin will think about that move 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.