Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that too but they had no need to be secretive about that when they are so open about everything else.
Aye but with the amount of gallivanting they've been doing, it wouldn't look good..... especially when Erin classes herself as vulnerable......

Reactions: 1
I'd say coolest was down cause she is finally scunnered for herself and couldn't handle the heat...or should I say the truth. Having "covid" will be a nice excuse for the absence but yes, for someone who goes on about asthma and vulnerable, some of her actions didn't really add up, but sure no surprises, she's some role model...as for CH.... surprised she's only getting it now!!!

Coolest just on her stories there doing her hair and said she was m.i.a cos she had alot of tit going on. Couldn't be arsed with Christmas or going anywhere and has become boring πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

She seems furious. That a wee shake in her voice? Nice language though πŸ˜‰πŸ€¬ Wonder what tit is going on.. dumped as a Donegal BA? First world problems no doubtπŸ™„. Well sure at least she is in the house now that restrictions are incoming and cases on the rise.

See the pity party over and Insta break over...some diff in the mirror selfie and CH pic! Sure we all going through some shite 🀣

so one has covid and the other has to have something πŸ™„ doubt that's a broken foot... "athlete" has a sprain. Other than that all quiet on this thread! Attention levels low.

Just reading through the post here. She was actually sacked from emirates because she was caught partying during lockdown at one of the hotels known for crew booking rooms with small pools. Absolute idiot. She was pulled into the office and terminated along with loads others who were at the same thing. Im crew and live in Dubai, when I heard it I went to check her page and it was gone. The company take these things really seriously and it was investigated.

Reactions: 4
Anyone any idea what's going on with our girl CH lately? It's all gotten very quiet and her coffee intake is way down lol? Maybe her 'bae' is winding her in

And as for used to be sidekick I thought she's cleared off it was all lovely and quiet and then she appears with a whole montage of her year. It was hardly that spectacular and it looks like the getthathookertrend is over and she's now trying to be a mcelhooker instead

I see Amy Huberman and Brian O'Driscoll are up staying in the Solos Lough Eske....
Cue all the posts of Caoimhe and her "friend" Amy......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These 2wasters would be more suited to making a cringefest 2021 compilation. Cos let's face it it's not been a good year for either of them.

These 2wasters would be more suited to making a cringefest 2021 compilation. Cos let's face it it's not been a good year for either of them.
Wonder what's going on with Erin.....
She's not able to do the hike of errigal.....
Not like her at all if there's a photo opp to be had.....

Wonder what's going on with Erin.....
She's not able to do the hike of errigal.....
Not like her at all if there's a photo opp to be had.....
I know! I'd say there's a good chance she's caught the cov off superspreader CH and is trying to keep it hushed up. Wouldn't look good fir the imageπŸ˜‡πŸ“ΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I know! I'd say there's a good chance she's caught the cov off superspreader CH and is trying to keep it hushed up. Wouldn't look good fir the imageπŸ˜‡πŸ“ΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
They were out for cocktails the other nite together......

So Erin can't do the Errigal hike and she's also not allowed to go in the water at the minute ........

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.