Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tragic... sure it was those andy malone meals a while ago...nothing sticks with her... how do ppl not see the bs🤷🏻 her life is insta and discount codes

Reactions: 2
tragic... sure it was those andy malone meals a while ago...nothing sticks with her... how do ppl not see the bs🤷🏻 her life is insta and discount codes
what happened all the brands she used work with, have they dropped her? The insta life must be a lonely one 🤔

• Haha
She's the biggest laugh on IG. I've never saw as much stupid content from anyone. Regarding her Easter Egg from the castle, if that's all they can afford, she's not worth much 😳

what happened all the brands she used work with, have they dropped her? The insta life must be a lonely one 🤔
Probably, not marketing her products too well 😂

Have CH and mammy cool parted ways??
As for all the BAs maybe CH has finally been caught out🤥 All seems a bit lonely at min. i seen somewhere she is SENIOR marketing exc at the castle 😅. is her business gone? as in aliexpress by caoimheleigh 🙈

Have CH and mammy cool parted ways??
As for all the BAs maybe CH has finally been caught out🤥 All seems a bit lonely at min. i seen somewhere she is SENIOR marketing exc at the castle 😅. is her business gone? as in aliexpress by caoimheleigh 🙈
all very lonely but CH friends don’t seem to hang around long 👀
A big promotion at the castle, what does a senior exec do these days?

Aw you'll be sick looking at the pair of them in the jailbreak tomorrow night. The phones will heat up!

And CH asking herself where to buy swimwear & tatty gear for her hols in Ibiza. Jez what a complete dumb blonde. The case is probably packed already. Plenty of spending money now from her fundraiser. Just letting us all know she's going on a wee break. twit 😡😡

Reactions: 1
Aw you'll be sick looking at the pair of them in the jailbreak tomorrow night. The phones will heat up!

And CH asking herself where to buy swimwear & tatty gear for her hols in Ibiza. Jez what a complete dumb blonde. The case is probably packed already. Plenty of spending money now from her fundraiser. Just letting us all know she's going on a wee break. twit 😡😡
These twats were sponsored to drink a carry out and eat pizza🙄 god love them... erin showing us what to pack for a night in jail... for someone "intelligent" she comes across a bit simple and childish

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing that's why they took part in the first place. Yeah free bar & grub all night & breakfast too. Well the ppl who donated should feel well sickened now. Another freebie. And CH following the dippers into their cell at bedtime! Then followed Paddy to Downings & got him to do the Errigal Climb. Watch out Mrs Browne......he shared the jailbreak add and only tagged CH and erincoolestplace. Think something gonna go down here very soon. Not the first time Caoimhe stole someone's husband. And poor Erin, after jail party & triathlon today now needs oxygen. What a pair of attention seekers.

And CH following the dippers into their cell at bedtime! Then followed Paddy to Downings & got him to do the Errigal Climb. Watch out Mrs Browne......he shared the jailbreak add and only tagged CH and erincoolestplace. Think something gonna go down here very soon. Not the first time Caoimhe stole someone's husband. And poor Erin, after jail party & triathlon today now needs oxygen. What a pair of attention seekers.
I must have missed that bit with the dipper. surely wouldn't put it past CH and if anyone has dipped her you can be sure cool would open up and let them in too, given she has a history of it too. and if Erin is that bad with her chest she'd be better off just staying inside and leaving the world alone

I must have missed that bit with the dipper. surely wouldn't put it past CH and if anyone has dipped her you can be sure cool would open up and let them in too, given she has a history of it too. and if Erin is that bad with her chest she'd be better off just staying inside and leaving the world alone
did cool do a dirty delete?? anyone look up the fixtures from today? sure near last is still a winner 🙈 maybe now she will bye bye... blue lips and all... and no hun if u were on a ventilator id be in icu you dope.also...doing your sats with a gel polish🙄

• Wow
CH in the dippers cell? I must have missed that, whats this about her with someone’s husband?

Don’t think cool deleted them, she mentioned updating Instagram and stories disappeared.

CH in the dippers cell? I must have missed that, whats this about her with someone’s husband?

Don’t think cool deleted them, she mentioned updating Instagram and stories disappeared.
I doubt they disappeared, she probably deleted them. I read here earlier that CH was famous for a marriage breakup so this could be another one. The story of her following the dippers into their cell was actually on the courthouse stories and she wasn't in any hurry to get out 🥺
If anyone suffered bad from asthma, why would you spend a night in a very damp cold cell. They both are very childish. And all CH's and , Erin's pics were all filtered. Erin's came out very 'blue' & slim compared to everyone else's 🤫

I doubt they disappeared, she probably deleted them. I read here earlier that CH was famous for a marriage breakup so this could be another one. The story of her following the dippers into their cell was actually on the courthouse stories and she wasn't in any hurry to get out 🥺
If anyone suffered bad from asthma, why would you spend a night in a very damp cold cell. They both are very childish. And all CH's and , Erin's pics were all filtered. Erin's came out very 'blue' & slim compared to everyone else's 🤫
cool is notirious for photoshoping..and def has a skinny mirror, just look at fitshit pics out there. so she had imflammed airways just last week on a GTT try on now the HSE will have to sort this mess out cause she wanted a few pics for the gram.hope coming near last was worth it. as for CH dying to see what comes of the "dipping" .... 2 thirsty doses. how erins fiance puts up i have no idea...he needs to run (further than her 🤭)

So CH went on that errigal hike and out with the Vikingdippers last night and didn’t post any stories? that’s a bit suss, whats she hiding?

fairness to cool she couldn’t raise all that money for charity and not sleep in the cell, people would actually have something to give out about! Same with that race, she just seems to get on with things (imo)

So CH went on that errigal hike and out with the Vikingdippers last night and didn’t post any stories? that’s a bit suss, whats she hiding?

fairness to cool she couldn’t raise all that money for charity and not sleep in the cell, people would actually have something to give out about! Same with that race, she just seems to get on with things (imo)
surely the dippers guy wouldnt touch her...his wife is gorge and did CH not do bali pics with her? ok.. in fairness that prob doesnt matter to her.def sus. how do you know she was with them..i didnt see anything or missed it. her rep is shocking if the husband stealing is true. cool def seems to have distanced from her this other doll now.

I can't remember who posted the photo but she was deffs in the bar with the dippers. Paddy's wife is beautiful so I'd like to think he'd have no interest at all in CH.

I saw Paddy was out that night with his wife & friends in Downings. CH was in same bar & saw her taking a pic with Paddy on his way out with wife. He was on hike with wife too, no sign of CH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.